[ROM][N][H811] DESPACITO-N-ROM v1.0 [FULL STOCK]

Search This thread

TecknoFreak

Recognized Contributor
Feb 20, 2011
Deltona
Hi @TecknoFreak I successfully installed your rom on my g4 h811 but unfortunately it is currently in brick condition as "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008",I would like to know if you or any other member of the forum who fully uses the rom could check his motherboard,if it says H810 or H811 or or another model.
Because I have a motherboard from H810 but there was TMO h81120V firmware in it
Thank you
I think the only one that can help you with that is stead. He is most likely to be in the h815 forum

Hillary28

Sep 18, 2016
Hello,someone plz help me I beg of you,I realised that the smart notice and lg weather apps in this rom don't really predict how the weather of the day will be,plz where I live the weather is very unstable and really needed the predictions we had from smart notice,plz is there a way to install the smart notice and weather app which was on Android 6 to this rom,thanks

miguelr4720

May 24, 2015
New York
Whats The Password :(:(:(:( Every Time in The First Boot i Keep Getting This Message Secure Start-Up Enter Password To Change The Setting Go To Security Setting :(

Whats The Password Please HELP :(

miguelr4720

May 24, 2015
New York
Whats The Password????

i will love to but not here. 1. This rom been worked since the 13 of this month.. 2 the modem was tweak by me. 3. I dont even know the guy or heard of. Lol if i shoild credit someone that i didnt mention should be lg korea for their realease update

sent from my lg-h811 using tapatalk

what's the password

dhrin_10

Mar 26, 2016
after i installing this rom to my lg g4, i have a problem with mobile data connection. its not showing up 3g or 4g, i cant connect to the internet.
help me to fix this. tnx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sup guys, after many hours of hard work I am proud to present here my first LG G4 full Port rom. A real FULL PORT to our beloved LG G4 H811.

Despacito N Rom Features
    • Full Stock
    • Some Build.Prop Tweaks
    • More will be post it soon

FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS
    • UNLOCKED BOOTLOADERS!
    • ONLY H811!
    • ONLY CLEAN INSTALL!
    • Wipe System, Data, Dalvik&Cache, Cache - https://forum.xda-developers.com/tmobile-g4/development/turbo-cleaning-proceure-h811-t3417606
    • Flash ROM zip
    • Dalvik&Cache again
    • First boot will take time to Boot, Be patience!

SCREENSHOTS
    SOON....

DOWNLOAD LINK

Download from MEGA
    Download from DropBox

**Know Bugs

• After Boot please make sure to select your Band from Network Mode (Settings - More - Mobile Network - Network Mode) or you wont be able to make calls (Currently in the Works to be fixed)
    • VOLTE has been disable until I find a way to integrate it to the ROM with out FC LG IMS
    • Even though is not a bug looks like one. Dialer inCall is Material designed
    • Other Bugs Let me Know

CREDITS
    @renzetti.s (Support and debugging)
    @Astrako (Support and a huge Kudos for all the help provided)
    @raptorddd (For everything, I couldn't make this PORT stable without him. The best tester EVER
    Entire H-Rom Team for been so supporting
    If I left some one out mentioned here please let me know so I can give the deserve credits

SHARING!!!!!
    DO NOT USE ANY PART, SCRIPT OR FILE OF THIS ROM WITHOUT MY PROPER PERMISSION

XDA:DevDB Information
    Nougat for H811, ROM for the T-Mobile LG G4

Contributors
    TecknoFreak
    Source Code: http://opensource.lge.com

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: STOCK

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0
    Stable Release Date: 2017-08-11

Created 2017-08-21
    Last Updated 2017-08-20
    Reserved

The reason that motivates me continue developing or aupporting this rom is a single thanks
    Ok guys I finely did the impossible possible for our H811 device using the Korean port. Look very closely at the settings and the statusbar Data icon that have changed and stay on 4g for voice HD. Now my next goal will be Wifi Calling if/or when I have the time. This is just a teaser and will come with a huge update to Despacito Rom.

Also for those that dont like modifications in working on a pure stock out of the box rom. Stay tuned. God I finely got my motivation back to dev.
    8919946689fe04037441d0062f5410c8.jpg
    56e8509a6e98bbd77c19cdd1d7b6b763.jpg
    81d58075311ab0d9d25a43ef70c36070.jpg

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
    Since this a port from the H815 I assume Wi-Fi calling isn't functioning yet correct? I'd like to jump down the rabbit hole but I need support for the protocol to combat spotty TMO service in parts of town I frequent.
    The G6 port will have for now wifi calling and volte working. I will update this rom by the weekend if I can to have all the tmobile options like wifi calling volte etc

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
    Sorry guys i havent been able to support lately but I been busy at work porting v30 that you guys will love...
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone