[ROM] [N1] Jellybean 4.2 by Evervolv

Search This thread
R

ramme

Thanks a lot for this rom. I andre runing the latest nightly and i can not use my jabra bluetooth device any more the phone simply don't find it. Worked fine until now.

Sent from my Nexus One using xda premium

taodan

Nov 27, 2011
Thanks a lot for this rom. I andre runing the latest nightly and i can not use my jabra bluetooth device any more the phone simply don't find it. Worked fine until now.

Sent from my Nexus One using xda premium
Which ROM did you use prior to flashing the latest nightly? If another ROM that is not JB 4.2 then you need to pair your bluetooth again with JB 4.2 ROM.

kazemitsui

Dec 15, 2010
Seattle
Let's hope that Texasice will note it and fix the problem.

Yeah! this happen's with me too... especially with the notification volume... it is too low sometimes

So the notification sound is still somewhat of an issue from evervolv 4.1.2?

Im thinking of updating to this since data and gps is fixed right?

but notification issues seem to be a put off haha... ever since i started using evervolv i just put my phone in silence haha

but overall this rom is GREAT for the N1! I had such an urge to get the N4 but with this imma just wait for the N5 or whatever it will be called

kazemitsui

Dec 15, 2010
Seattle
ok so im thinking of flashing this... but i have a couple stupid questions to ask...

im coming from evervolv 3.1p1 and i guess i need to full wipe?

2nd from texasice post here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=21222591&postcount=1374
he says this "a2sd install only needs to be run once. it will continue to work even after full wipes (as long as you dont format /sd-ext)"

Is this true after i flash 3.2?

---------------------------------
ok so i didnt full wipe and it didnt work out so well... so I just wiped and am in the process of installing everything again.

Last edited:

kazemitsui

Dec 15, 2010
Seattle
Alright so I installed the latest nightly... and my home button doesnt work.

Installed the 01/02/13 version heh hopefully thats fixed soon.

---------------------------------------------
Latest nightly... notifications dont seem to work... As I installed notification toggles and it doesnt show up and i dont receive any notificaitons for whatsapp

-----------------------
alright so I reverted back to 3.1p1 because my notifications and home button do not work with the latest nightly of 3.2...

Last edited:

clustered

Oct 4, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.shahabmedia.com
Alright so I installed the latest nightly... and my home button doesnt work.

Installed the 01/02/13 version heh hopefully thats fixed soon.

---------------------------------------------
Latest nightly... notifications dont seem to work... As I installed notification toggles and it doesnt show up and i dont receive any notificaitons for whatsapp

-----------------------
alright so I reverted back to 3.1p1 because my notifications and home button do not work with the latest nightly of 3.2...

1st time coming from other ROM, please do full wipe and and wipe for twice or more... I had same problem before but I did wipe it more than once, and it works... thanks

loodoo

Oct 15, 2010
Ext gapps and update rom

hi,

my setup:
ext-gapps
evervolv 4.2 (28/12/2012 nightly)
m2sd-aroma

want to update the rom to the latest nightly.
tried to just wipe dalvik and cache then flash the zip thru recovery.
problems:
browser fc
jelly notification tile not responsive.

i followed the guide and basically flash the rom+m2sd without gapps.
anyone having this set up, could advise me on how to update the rom?

thanks and happy new year! :)

kazemitsui

Dec 15, 2010
Seattle
1st time coming from other ROM, please do full wipe and and wipe for twice or more... I had same problem before but I did wipe it more than once, and it works... thanks

Alright I'll try wiping it more. I am coming from evervolv 3.1 so it's not really from another rom. Just the previous version.

Sent from my Nexus One using xda app-developers app

elartista3390

Oct 2, 2010
buenos aires
WiFi and Bluetooth does not work
I really do not know what

works for me!

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

hi,

my setup:
ext-gapps
evervolv 4.2 (28/12/2012 nightly)
m2sd-aroma

want to update the rom to the latest nightly.
tried to just wipe dalvik and cache then flash the zip thru recovery.
problems:
browser fc
jelly notification tile not responsive.

i followed the guide and basically flash the rom+m2sd without gapps.
anyone having this set up, could advise me on how to update the rom?

thanks and happy new year! :)

use another browser;)

kurt.gomez

Oct 27, 2011
Currently use A2SD class 4 card. If I buy a class 10 card ,do you recommend me to use M2SD? or A2SD still faster?

According to others guys who've used both say that a2sd works better than m2sd... I've not tried m2sd since 4.2 cos a2sd works great... And it's fast

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk 2

aadiflesher

Sep 24, 2012
According to others guys who've used both say that a2sd works better than m2sd... I've not tried m2sd since 4.2 cos a2sd works great... And it's fast

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk 2

Hi again :)
And what size and class is your SD card?
Mine is class 4 and when downloading from google play is really slow... I have to test with a class 10.

100darsad

Aug 15, 2010
Alborz
works for me!
I think my phone's WiFi and Bluetooth does not work with Android 4 ( ROMs such as :Jellybean 4.2 by Evervolv, update-CyanMobile-eXperience-N1-20121216-Release, MIUI_Enhanced_2.12.28_4.1, CM10 Jelly Bean 4.1.2 - v3.0 for N1, AOKP 4.1.2 Jelly Bean v2.1 for N1 ..)
But it works fine with Android 2.3.7 ( ROMs such as :HyperSense_Nova, MIUI v2.3.30, cm-7-20130101-NIGHTLY-passion, cm7kang-N1,..)
Sometimes my phone's WiFi and Bluetooth works fine with the MIUI 4 v2.12.28 ROM
Happy New Year

---------------------
BlackRose 260/8/168 S-OFF
HBOOT-7.35.5017 (PB9910000)
RADIO-5.08.00.04 or RADIO-5.12.00.08

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android