[ROM][N1AWIFI][SM-P600] NO custom room works with it!!!!

Search This thread

I'm trying to install a custom room on my tablet, I tried to install those ROMs, but none of them worked, they stay on the logo after room installation πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

then I tried to install (CyanogenMod 14, Nougat ROM), it works as it should but without Audio, Bluetooth, GPS, Hardware video decoding/rendering, Camera/Flashlight πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

It was also not possible to install TWRP with ODIN, I had to install it with twrpapp apk version after ROOT

I'm asking for help, check out the picture down there

Screenshot_2022-01-05-12-01-40.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-05-12-01-40.png
    Screenshot_2022-01-05-12-01-40.png
    308 KB · Views: 15
Solution

I'm trying to install a custom room on my tablet, I tried to install those ROMs, but none of them worked, they stay on the logo after room installation πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

then I tried to install (CyanogenMod 14, Nougat ROM), it works as it should but without Audio, Bluetooth, GPS, Hardware video decoding/rendering, Camera/Flashlight πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

It was also not possible...

mg2112

It was also not possible to install TWRP with ODIN, I had to install it with twrpapp apk version after ROOT

View attachment 5500531
Hey, @Mohammed.Swi and @Albert921

so i found a solution tonight that might just work for you if you still have your P600 and want to give it a shot.

what i did was take this build Exynos5420 LineageOS 14.1

and replaced the boot.img within it with the one from this build LineageOS 14.1 Mackay
i just unzipped the first one and replaced it's boot.img with the Mackay one.

starting with stock Android 5.1.1 i used the latest Odin 3.14.4 to flash twrp-3.5.0_9-0-lt03wifiue.img.tar, ensuring "auto-reboot" was UNchecked.

once completed i powered down the tablet and unplugged it from my computer and rebooted into TWRP Recovery.

Using TWRP 3.5.0_9-0:

from there i did a format data (typing yes), hit back then an advanced wipe, ticking every box except the last one. (microSD card i think)

once that was done i rebooted back into recovery then plugged my tablet back into my computer, having the correct Samsung drivers installed allowed me to transfer my repacked ROM and GApps (ARM/7.1/Pico) Via USB.

i installed the ROM
Installed GApps
Wipe Cache/Davlik
Reboot to system.

not sure how long it took as i was away from the tablet for about an hour but when i came back i was in the LineageOS setup. FINALLY!!!!

Make sure you skip the WIFI part of the setup and just connect once you're good to go.

if your setup crashes for whatever reason, you can reboot into TWRP and delete LineageSetupWizard folder in system/priv-app, then reboot.

Hopefully this works for you as it did for me. i was in the same boat, tried every damn combination of ROMs and TWRP versions only to get hung up one the LineageOS splash screen everytime. (arch with moving circle)

so far everything is working perfectly for me. all the apps (youtube, chrome, kodi and Arenti secuirty) that i will be using are working just fine along with wifi and bluetooth

Credit where credit is Due: The user @tejljr posted this in this thread.

Reactions: Mohammed.Swi
Solution

frank.wilson

Nov 2, 2022
I've also gotten mine updated to Android 7.1.2 using a Resurrection Remix build, with everything working as expected, I did this a few years back. I'll post my steps for this if needed. I'm not sure if the original files are still hosted, but I think I've got them saved.

Reactions: Mohammed.Swi

so i found a solution tonight that might just work for you if you still have your P600 and want to give it a shot.

and replaced the boot.img within it with the one from this build LineageOS 14.1 Mackay

starting with stock Android 5.1.1 i used the latest Odin 3.14.4 to flash twrp-3.5.0_9-0-lt03wifiue.img.tar, ensuring "auto-reboot" was UNchecked.

once completed i powered down the tablet and unplugged it from my computer and rebooted into TWRP Recovery.

Using TWRP 3.5.0_9-0:

from there i did a format data (typing yes), hit back then an advanced wipe, ticking every box except the last one. (microSD card i think)

once that was done i rebooted back into recovery then plugged my tablet back into my computer, having the correct Samsung drivers installed allowed me to transfer my repacked ROM and GApps (ARM/7.1/Pico) Via USB.

i installed the ROM
Installed GApps
Wipe Cache/Davlik
Reboot to system.

not sure how long it took as i was away from the tablet for about an hour but when i came back i was in the LineageOS setup. FINALLY!!!!

Make sure you skip the WIFI part of the setup and just connect once you're good to go.

if your setup crashes for whatever reason, you can reboot into TWRP and delete LineageSetupWizard folder in system/priv-app, then reboot.

Hopefully this works for you as it did for me. i was in the same boat, tried every damn combination of ROMs and TWRP versions only to get hung up one the LineageOS splash screen everytime. (arch with moving circle)

so far everything is working perfectly for me. all the apps (youtube, chrome, kodi and Arenti secuirty) that i will be using are working just fine along with wifi and bluetooth

Thank you, it works, I am able to use the tablet, I write from it 😍
Screenshot_20230328-155243.png

hey, wondering if you managed to get any roms working? i'm in the same boat, trying to revive my old SM-P600 and none of the roms i try will work. after flash it just hangs on the lineageOS boot screen for hours (the blue arc with the circle that goes across it)
Yes, it works perfectly now, use the explanation in the comments 😍😍

Did you solve the problem? If yes ,how?
Yes, it works perfectly now, use the explanation in the comments 😍

Reactions: notnoelchannel

banmao

Jul 22, 2013
Singapore
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra

View attachment 5500531
I believe your P600 will be able to install Lineage os 18 directly. For my P601, I can only install 14

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

View attachment 5500531

Using TWRP 3.5.0_9-0:

i installed the ROM
    Installed GApps
    Wipe Cache/Davlik
    Reboot to system.

I've also gotten mine updated to Android 7.1.2 using a Resurrection Remix build, with everything working as expected, I did this a few years back. I'll post my steps for this if needed. I'm not sure if the original files are still hosted, but I think I've got them saved.

Using TWRP 3.5.0_9-0:

i installed the ROM
    Installed GApps
    Wipe Cache/Davlik
    Reboot to system.

Thank you, it works, I am able to use the tablet, I write from it 😍
    Screenshot_20230328-155243.png

hey, wondering if you managed to get any roms working? i'm in the same boat, trying to revive my old SM-P600 and none of the roms i try will work. after flash it just hangs on the lineageOS boot screen for hours (the blue arc with the circle that goes across it)
    Yes, it works perfectly now, use the explanation in the comments 😍😍

Yes, it works perfectly now, use the explanation in the comments 😍