My Unoffical RR Nougat LuisROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)
*** Disclamer /* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
This is a unofficial Resurrection Remix Oreo V5.8.5 based on LineageOS 14.1.
This is a ROM that works on Samsumg Galaxy Note 10.1 Edition 2014 (n1awifi) only! This ROM comes with a highly-customized kernel, as well as some other very custom modifications.
I will NOT provide support if you install a custom kernel!
I had troubles to find current builds for my devices so I decided to make regular builds for my devices. When my friends told me about similar problems, I extended the builds to include their devices as well. So these builds were and are mainly for my friends and me, but I finally decided to provide them also for public download.
Unofficial Resurrection Remix the ROM (LuisROMs) an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.
My buildserver automatically creates a new nightly build every second day from the current sources (RR, LineageOS, AOSP) and my personal repositories, even if nothing has changed in the changelog. The RR Updater informs you about new OTA updates. You can also download my nightlys via the RR OTA Updater.
Sometimes I get a lot of help or feature requests from users of my LuisROMs. My dog Luis and I try to fulfill most of the wishes, but that is not always possible. I do that as a little hobby and Luis does not always want to build ROMs . Please understand if I can not always answer directly.
ROM-Review from Koogly on YouTube:
Root & Magisk
- Some users have problems with the build-in installation script of Magisk, so I removed Magisk from the builds. Please download Magisk-Module and install Magisk with TWRP manualy.
- Support signature spoofing (microG/GmsCore)
- Lockscreen autorotation
- Download the latest build
- Download opengapps.org
- Make a nandroid backup
- Recommended - Full wipe system/data (first install)
- Flash latest Twrp (SM-P600 (n1awifi)
- Flash ROM
- Flash Gapps
- Download latest build with LuisROM RR Updater App (Settings > Configurations menu)
- Boot to TWRP and make a backup
- Flash updated ROM base
- Reboot and enjoy
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) (n1awifi)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S (SM-T800) (chagallwifi)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S (SM-T805) (chagalllte)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S (SM-T700) (klimtwifi)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S (SM-T705) (klimtlte)
- My other devices...
Bootloader & Modem
Please make sure that the bootloader and the modem firmware are up to date. Current bootloaders and modem firmwares for T800/ T805/T700/T705 to flash with Odin. Thanks Tkkg1994:
Donate for my dog Luis, he is looking forward to an extra bone:
- Official RR-Team: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix/android_vendor_resurrection/blob/nougat/CHANGELOG.mkdn
- LineageOS: https://www.lineageoslog.com/14.1
- Developer/Build: Latest RR-N-v5.8.5-2018XXXX-XXXXXXX-Luis-Changelog.txt in the downloadfolder.
Special thanks to:
- LineageOS team (https://www.lineageos.org)
- Resurrection Remix OS Team (http://www.resurrectionremix.com/)
- OMNI team (https://omnirom.org/about/)
- SLIMROMS (https://slimroms.org/#/about)
- topjohnwu (Magisk) (https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk)
- Exynos5420 Team (http://www.exynos5420.com/)
Thanks to the Exynos5420 team:
- and of course to all the supporters.
- FraEgg (me) (https://github.com/FraEgg)
[ROM][N1AWIFI][SM-P600][NOUGAT]Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 [UNOFFICIAL][microG][OTA], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)
Source Code: https://github.com/FraEgg
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: LL Bootloader
Based On: RR, LineageOS,
Current Stable Version: 5.8.5
Stable Release Date: 2020-03-24
Last Updated 2020-03-24