[ROM][N1AWIFI][SM-P600][NOUGAT]Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 [UNOFFICIAL][microG][OTA]

Would you like Magisk on my builds ?

• yes

Votes: 114 83.2%
  • no, remove it!

Votes: 23 16.8%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Stogie87

Oct 3, 2015
Berlin
OnePlus 9 Pro
Same bug a LineageOS*:(

Here is what I did with my P600 (European version, Wifi only). The tablet was up to date with latest releases of Samsung ROM.

Installed TWRP 3.1.1-0
Flash LineageOS latest nightly build and gapps stock to it.
Discovered once rebooted that Lineageos is unusable as the startup wizard crashes at last step and so restart and no way to get out of it*:(
Wiped everything in tablet plus all caches.
Flash RR and Gapps stock and same issue ! I select a country or keep default one then either select restore or brand new and then Wizard crashed and it restarts at first step with language selection :(

Vincèn

Hey mate,

to avoid that issue you have to flash open gapps in a second pass. Reboot your device after flashing the rom, let it start and then reboot into recovery and flash open gapps (pico or nano version).

Then it works, but you have to change the language etc. manually.

Last edited:

vincebay

to avoid that issue you have to flash open gapps in a second cyrcle. Reboot your device after flashing the rom, let it start and then reboot into recovery and flash open gapps (pico or nano version).
Then it works, but you have to change the language etc. manually.
I thought it was mandatory to flash Gapps in same time than ROM to avoid any big issues later no ?

Jornwitt

Sep 22, 2016
OnePlus 7 Pro
Same bug a LineageOS*:(

Here is what I did with my P600 (European version, Wifi only). The tablet was up to date with latest releases of Samsung ROM.

Installed TWRP 3.1.1-0
Flash LineageOS latest nightly build and gapps stock to it.
Discovered once rebooted that Lineageos is unusable as the startup wizard crashes at last step and so restart and no way to get out of it*:(
Wiped everything in tablet plus all caches.
Flash RR and Gapps stock and same issue ! I select a country or keep default one then either select restore or brand new and then Wizard crashed and it restarts at first step with language selection :(

Vincèn
When you get the crash popup. Click on it to close it and immediately after, swipe down the status bar to go into settings. It takes some practice. Connect to your WiFi and then it works.

8224Freak

May 6, 2017
Berlin
The latest two builds don't flashing magisk automatically. Was it removed?

And also Safetynet isn't working anymore....

yes, magisk was removed from the rr sources. i have no information about this. Please install after flashing the rom with twrp. https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/official-magisk-v7-universal-systemless-t3473445

i think today the rom s not compatible with Safetynet. See https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/magisk-magisk-hide-troubleshooting-tips-t3561828

8224Freak

May 6, 2017
Berlin
yes, magisk was removed from the rr sources. i have no information about this. Please install after flashing the rom with twrp. https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/official-magisk-v7-universal-systemless-t3473445

i think today the rom s not compatible with Safetynet. See https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/magisk-magisk-hide-troubleshooting-tips-t3561828

i have fix the magisk issue. Some changes in the buildscript for rr.
in the next builds (from 05/21/2017) i will including magisk to the ROMs.

Cu Frank

Stogie87

Oct 3, 2015
Berlin
OnePlus 9 Pro

Ok, thanks. But on OP3 with RR N i have no issues with Safetynet.
Waiting for the next builds :D

update: Safetynet is working again on latest build!

Last edited:

marcfon

Mar 7, 2010
Is somebody else experiencing severe screen flickering in app that do more intensive graphic work? I did a full clean install of the 20170520 build and running LL bootloader.

But before updating to this rom I was running a January build of LineageOS and the flickering issue there was a lot less present. So could the flickering be cause by a kernel setting or something related to that?

Some stories online point to a faulty battery (connector). I still need to double check this.

Thanks!

Update
So I checked the battery connector like was mentioned in other posts and tightened it. It seems the the flickering is gone for now...

Last edited:

ollimi1

Jul 15, 2011
Little Colorado
Latest 05/21, *edit 05/22 release works link a charme on kk_bootloder(Prime v7.4_kk), fast as heck and buttery smooth!:highfive:

And for those with lookscreen/quick settings weather issues, you need to change weather provider from openweathermap to yahoo.
It's changed for some reason...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Latest 05/21, *edit 05/22 release works link a charme on kk_bootloder(Prime v7.4_kk), fast as heck and buttery smooth!:highfive:

And for those with lookscreen/quick settings weather issues, you need to change weather provider from openweathermap to yahoo.
It's changed for some reason...:rolleyes:

Are there any advantages in using KK bootloader instead of MM? Thanks!

ollimi1

Jul 15, 2011
Little Colorado
slow battery charging

@8224Freak
I'm not sure the issues exsists on other devices too but on mine when I plug the charger cable in the gpu switch instantly to 100% load and the device gets hot next to the camera where the SoC in placed.
See screenies below are my home screen, back ground tasks closed and only CPUFloat app overlay enabled on the left side.
As you can see, temps are above 70°C and gpu freqs switch between 350 and 480mhz, load is 95-100% at the time.
If I unplug the cable gpu load instantly switch back to 0 load(fig.3). It also stops when the battery is fully charged!

I found this behavior on 05/22 and 05/23 release, Prime v7.4_kk installed because I'm still sticking on the old bootloader because of a broken usb data connection( I'm not able to odin-flash latest BL).
Maybe some other with slow charging issue but on LL bootloader can confirm this to make sure it's not related to my 3years old device and the old bootloader? I'm using CPUfloat app, which is only a small overlay with no effect on cpu/gpu usage.

BTW,
The issue is also present on AICP rom, plus additional freezes sometimes, which was not present in this rom after 4 days of heavy usage.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170524-112008.jpg
    Screenshot_20170524-112008.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 365
  • Screenshot_20170524-111956.jpg
    Screenshot_20170524-111956.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 361
  • Screenshot_20170524-133605.jpg
    Screenshot_20170524-133605.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 351
Last edited:
Yepp, you don't need to flash Prime_kk_kernels or kk_bl.img's each time when you upgrade to LL bootloader. Otherwise you need to flash above mentioned solutions to get it working with the old bootloader.

But when I have already flashed LL bootloader I am good to go aren't I ? I could simply flash Prime_LL_kernel on top?!? Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My Unoffical RR Nougat LuisROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)
    SM-P600
    (n1awifi)​
    device.png

Code:
    *** Disclamer
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */

This is a unofficial Resurrection Remix Oreo V5.8.5 based on LineageOS 14.1.

This is a ROM that works on Samsumg Galaxy Note 10.1 Edition 2014 (n1awifi) only! This ROM comes with a highly-customized kernel, as well as some other very custom modifications.

I will NOT provide support if you install a custom kernel!

Introduction

Hello Friends!

I had troubles to find current builds for my devices so I decided to make regular builds for my devices. When my friends told me about similar problems, I extended the builds to include their devices as well. So these builds were and are mainly for my friends and me, but I finally decided to provide them also for public download.

Unofficial Resurrection Remix the ROM (LuisROMs) an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

My Buildserver
    My buildserver automatically creates a new nightly build every second day from the current sources (RR, LineageOS, AOSP) and my personal repositories, even if nothing has changed in the changelog. The RR Updater informs you about new OTA updates. You can also download my nightlys via the RR OTA Updater.

Notice
    Sometimes I get a lot of help or feature requests from users of my LuisROMs. My dog Luis and I try to fulfill most of the wishes, but that is not always possible. I do that as a little hobby and Luis does not always want to build ROMs :). Please understand if I can not always answer directly.

ROM-Review from Koogly on YouTube:

Root & Magisk
    • Rootless
    • Some users have problems with the build-in installation script of Magisk, so I removed Magisk from the builds. Please download Magisk-Module and install Magisk with TWRP manualy.

Tweaks/Mods
    • Support signature spoofing (microG/GmsCore)
    • Lockscreen autorotation

Installation instructions
    • Download the latest build
    • Download opengapps.org
    • Make a nandroid backup
    • Recommended - Full wipe system/data (first install)
    • Flash latest Twrp (SM-P600 (n1awifi)
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Gapps
    • Reboot
    • Enjoy!

Update installation:
    • Download latest build with LuisROM RR Updater App (Settings > Configurations menu)
    • Boot to TWRP and make a backup
    • Flash updated ROM base
    • Reboot and enjoy

Download

Bootloader & Modem
    Please make sure that the bootloader and the modem firmware are up to date. Current bootloaders and modem firmwares for T800/ T805/T700/T705 to flash with Odin. Thanks Tkkg1994:

Donate for my dog Luis, he is looking forward to an extra bone:

Changelog

Special thanks to:

Thanks to the Exynos5420 team:
    • deadman96385
    • thompatry
    • ZakooZ
    • Orion116
    • joshndroid
    • Andmoreagain
    • thermskin
    • javelinanddart
    • tincho5588
    • ShevT
    • DarkExistence
    • and of course to all the supporters.

Sources/Kernel

My Sources/Blobs/Tweaks

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][N1AWIFI][SM-P600][NOUGAT]Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 [UNOFFICIAL][microG][OTA], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)

Contributors
    8224Freak
    Source Code: https://github.com/FraEgg

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: LL Bootloader
    Based On: RR, LineageOS,

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 5.8.5
    Stable Release Date: 2020-03-24

Created 2017-05-13
    Last Updated 2020-03-24
    Hello,

I have activated the RR OTA updater for the Luis builds (Oneplus3 / 3T, Galaxy Tabs, Galaxy Note and XIAOMI Redmi 4x). I've configured my buildscripts to publish two OTA updates a month. These are automatically displayed as OTA notification (statusbar).

If I additionally publish important updates and fixes, then these will additionally publish as OTA updates. In the download-folder these builds are described with the filename "...- ota.zip".

Important! For the RR OTA updater to work, the last current build (20171103) must be installed.

OTA Setting = Settings> Configurations> Miscellaneous> Updates

Regards
    Frank
    Hello,
    I have increase the volume for the build-in mics from 17/32 to 32/48. Changes comming in the next builds from 08/21/2017.
    Cu Frank
    End of development / End of Life (EOL) Notice

Hello friends,

for years I have updated here for you this device the RR (aka LineageOS 14.1) Custom ROM. From the year 2021 I will stop development for this device. I no longer use it alive and therefore can no longer test it.

I thank everyone who supported me in the development. Thank you very much!

Many greetings
    Frank

Link: http://luis-builds.de/downloads/lineageos/cr/
    I just have one question.
    Would it be possible to include a link to your build folder in the update section?
    Yes, i will integrate a ota updates in the future.