[ROM] N3BULA 3[MJ9] [N3 Features][On the fly Rom Control]

Search This thread

thechaoz

Dec 14, 2011
[/I
What are you gonna use to flash a custom rom? Last I heard there was no way to root 4.4 and definitely no as for it

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

He did his magic I have philz recovery installed..many ppl were skeptical. Somehow he has me rooted unlocked mj9 nd7. Its above my level of understanding. Someone mentioned a non odin version? No idea

Last edited:

newbroot83

Jan 31, 2013
Hazard, Ky
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
If you were on mj9 then you could flash using ss. But if there's a way to unlock the bl after 4.1.2 that needs to be shared with the dwindling n2 owners. My n2 is on 4.4.2. I'd love to have its bl unlocked

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Any way you can send us some pics of your recovery and of your phone description page?

lacoursiere18

Jan 9, 2013
LbTs
He did his magic I have philz recovery installed..many ppl were skeptical. Somehow he has me rooted unlocked mj9 nd7. Its above my level of understanding. Someone mentioned a non odin version? No idea

So he just put you on a 4.1.2 bootloader than flashed 4.4.2 without the sboot.img.. He has been doing this for users.. Takes mad skill to soder those connectors

Reactions: thechaoz

thechaoz

Dec 14, 2011
So he just put you on a 4.1.2 bootloader than flashed 4.4.2 without the sboot.img.. He has been doing this for users.. Takes mad skill to soder those connectors

Guess so. I'm lucky? Not sure...didn't realize ppl couldn't have 4.4.2 if they were already unlocked from 4.1.2 days.

That being said I'm good to go flashing this rom? Stable

thechaoz

Dec 14, 2011
1. They can flash 4.4 they just have to flash the corresponding kernel.

2. Are you going to flash the 4.3 version of n3bula?

Ok. Well if this is 4.3 with n3 features id like to. Back in the day it seems I could flash anything with the correct modem. I guess my question is ..is there anything I cant flash. I have mj9 and obviously not going back to any pre 4.3 rom.

Im trying to be careful from another costly mistake. Also asking everyone's consesus of stabilty. I'm not a crack flasher and once I get a stable rom I stick with it. Gps and hotspot are of utmost importance for my work. N3 featured would be great too. I'm not hung up ok 4.4.2 vs 4.3 etc

Last edited:

newbroot83

Jan 31, 2013
Hazard, Ky
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
Ok. Well if this is 4.3 with n3 features id like to. Back in the day it seems I could flash anything with the correct modem. I guess my question is ..is there anything I cant flash. I have mj9 and obviously not going back to any pre 4.3 rom.

Im trying to be careful from another costly mistake

As long as the rom is built for your device you should be fine to flash it. But remember, read read read. Then read the whole thing over to make sure you didn't miss anything. Sometimes something as stupid as flashing in the wrong order can make for a really long day

MrNetwork

Jun 15, 2010
Been looking for a working stable rom with note 3 spen features since bricking my phone. Mobile tech put me on 4.4.2 rooted unlocked which is great...not thrilled with the customizableness obviously being stock. I have to have a stable rom with hotspot, good gps etc. Is Nebula the gem ive been looking for ? :)

N3BULA is a great rom. There doesn't seem to be any lag. All the requirements you listed are in this rom. If you want the native Note 3 apps, this is the rom for you.

Another rom I tried is the AOSP based rom Liquid Smooth. It is unbelievably fast and has android 4.4.4 on it, but you have to use Play Store apps for the note taking features. I tried it and really liked it, but I went back to N3BULA even though it only has 4.3 on it. The reason I went back is partly because I wanted the Note 3 apps. The main reason is because Google changed some code which doesn't allow for text reflow after pinch to zoom in my favorite browser (Boat Browser).

pdrayton

Sep 16, 2007
modem, pit, tz etc, and page plus

I've read the OP at least 20 times, and searched the thread at least 20 times for different keywords, but I still can't figure out if the MJ9 firmware includes the pit, tz, modem, etc updates that are needed.

If not, where do I download them? I have the standard sch-i605-16gb.pit. And MJ9modemparams.zip. Is this all I need?

I have a rooted, bootloader unlocked sch-i605 with stock 4.1.2 and the MJ9 firmware installed

Also, this phone is flashed to Page Plus. Will I have to reflash it after I install these updates and ROM?

Sorry if these are noob questions - I haven't been able to find the answers after much searching.

viper31573

Aug 31, 2012
port st lucie
I've read the OP at least 20 times, and searched the thread at least 20 times for different keywords, but I still can't figure out if the MJ9 firmware includes the pit, tz, modem, etc updates that are needed.

If not, where do I download them? I have the standard sch-i605-16gb.pit. And MJ9modemparams.zip. Is this all I need?

I have a rooted, bootloader unlocked sch-i605 with stock 4.1.2 and the MJ9 firmware installed

Also, this phone is flashed to Page Plus. Will I have to reflash it after I install these updates and ROM?

Sorry if these are noob questions - I haven't been able to find the answers after much searching.

if you use odin to flash mj9, then yes, everything you need will be flashed

bmargm

Nov 25, 2008
Hello, I just have two small questions.

Does this ROM have its APN setting unlocked by default or will I need to use one of the methods elsewhere on the forums to unlock it? I purchased this phone the other day, and will be using it on Straight Talk. I have all the settings and whatnot taken care of, I just need to know if I need to unlock APNs.

The other question is, is GPS working fine? I've been browsing a lot trying to find the right ROM for me, and all the candidates were showing that GPS was quite finicky. From what I've been reading here, no ones reported it, so I assume it DOES work fine. Just wanted to be sure.

Thanks for the help, and I greatly look forward to getting my Note and using this ROM! :D

ArmStrongDickPunch

Jan 7, 2014
Hello, I just have two small questions.

Does this ROM have its APN setting unlocked by default or will I need to use one of the methods elsewhere on the forums to unlock it? I purchased this phone the other day, and will be using it on Straight Talk. I have all the settings and whatnot taken care of, I just need to know if I need to unlock APNs.

The other question is, is GPS working fine? I've been browsing a lot trying to find the right ROM for me, and all the candidates were showing that GPS was quite finicky. From what I've been reading here, no ones reported it, so I assume it DOES work fine. Just wanted to be sure.

Thanks for the help, and I greatly look forward to getting my Note and using this ROM! :D

The Verizon note 2 is unlocked out of the box so after putting the straight talk Sim in and flashing the ROM just add the correct apns and your good
(I used straight talk with my Verizon note 2 with this ROM)

And the GPS workes fine

Hope this helps

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: bmargm

bmargm

Nov 25, 2008
The Verizon note 2 is unlocked out of the box so after putting the straight talk Sim in and flashing the ROM just add the correct apns and your good
(I used straight talk with my Verizon note 2 with this ROM)

And the GPS workes fine

Hope this helps

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Free mobile app

Yeah, the GPS bit puts me at ease. I know the phone is carrier unlocked, but I was reading that Verizon pulled the rug on the APN settings, and didn't let you modify them. I was just wondering if that was changed for this ROM or if I needed to grab the flash-able fix (if it works with this).

pdrayton

Sep 16, 2007
APN editing for MMS problems

Love this ROM, but I don't have mms, and I can't edit APNs.

Flashed to Page Plus. Everything works - voice, text, data (3g) - but MMS gives "invalid destination address"

Probably I have the wrong APNs because I have a netherlands Vodafone sim in it (I am in the USA, bought the wrong sim by mistake). And I don't get 3g without a sim card. Alogcat shows mms trying to connect to netherlands APNs and obviously that is going to fail when trying to send to USA cell phone.

However, I can't edit the APNs, and my country code in network signal info shows up as 204 ie netherlands.

Any ideas on how to fix MMS and/or edit APNs?

I've tried various APN editor apps, and editing apns_conf.xml - no worky.

bmargm

Nov 25, 2008
Love this ROM, but I don't have mms, and I can't edit APNs.

Flashed to Page Plus. Everything works - voice, text, data (3g) - but MMS gives "invalid destination address"

Probably I have the wrong APNs because I have a netherlands Vodafone sim in it (I am in the USA, bought the wrong sim by mistake). And I don't get 3g without a sim card. Alogcat shows mms trying to connect to netherlands APNs and obviously that is going to fail when trying to send to USA cell phone.

However, I can't edit the APNs, and my country code in network signal info shows up as 204 ie netherlands.

Any ideas on how to fix MMS and/or edit APNs?

I've tried various APN editor apps, and editing apns_conf.xml - no worky.

If you installed the deodexed version, you could attempt the flashable fix in post number four of this thread. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2044449

Or, you can try the build.prop edit found on Android Central here, http://forums.androidcentral.com/ve...41691-mod-add-apn-editor-system-settings.html

I don't know if either will work. I don't yet have my note, so I can't test it. I'd advise making a backup, just in case.

Last edited:

pdrayton

Sep 16, 2007
If you installed the deodexed version, you could attempt the flashable fix in post number four of this thread. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2044449

Or, you can try the build.prop edit found on Android Central here, http://forums.androidcentral.com/ve...41691-mod-add-apn-editor-system-settings.html

I don't know if either will work. I don't yet have my note, so I can't test it. I'd advise making a backup, just in case.

Thanks Bmargm, but there is no SamsungSetupWizard.apk in my system/apps. Only a SetupWizard.apk. Makes me nervous about putting a new .apk in there. What you think?

bmargm

Nov 25, 2008
Thanks Bmargm, but there is no SamsungSetupWizard.apk in my system/apps. Only a SetupWizard.apk. Makes me nervous about putting a new .apk in there. What you think?

Whoops, the thing I was talking about is in post two, my bad. Personally, when my phone arrives tomorrow, I'm gonna try the build.prop edit first.

pdrayton

Sep 16, 2007

APN editor flash package doesn't work, see my post at the end of the thread you referenced.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2044449&page=21

Also, the build.prop ril.... stuff makes the apn option dissappear from settings. It does let you choose CDMA only, instead of just CMDA/LTE, which helped me though.

I've ordered a used verizon US micro-sim card - that may be the easiest solution.

andrep182

Feb 1, 2009
Irvine
I didn't read it all but I just glance at you guys talking about APN. FYI, my '+' button for APN is greyed out too, but when I inserted my friend's T-mobile SIM card to test it out, the '+' button became available and I was able to edit the APN

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Reactions: bmargm

bmargm

Nov 25, 2008
I didn't read it all but I just glance at you guys talking about APN. FYI, my '+' button for APN is greyed out too, but when I inserted my friend's T-mobile SIM card to test it out, the '+' button became available and I was able to edit the APN

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I discovered this as well the other day. Seems that APN settings are locked until a SIM is inserted. Got it all straightened out on my end.

Reactions: cgf

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2jwdv4.jpg

2ihrw1v.jpg

1. Disclaimer
    Trans Nebula Team or any of its members WILL NOT be held responsible for anything you do to your device. This includes but is not limited to flashing this rom or any modifications done by the team/members or any other developer. Modifications to this rom can lead to bootloops, as well as features not functioning. If you brick your device, loose IMEI, Loose Baseband, Loose Internal Storage, Loose hardware model, or anything else in between due to you not reading or creating proper backups, it is your responsibility. As well before flashing this you must install the updated MJ9 firmware package VIA ODIN. I will not provide support for mobile ODIN or Recovery updates. MODEM/TZ/PARAMS FIRMWARE MUST BE UPDATED THROUGH ODIN

2. Redistribution
    Redistribution of this rom and its contents are STRICTLY prohibited. No parts of this rom or its files may be used without consent from the creators. If any VZW MJ9 rom with Note 3 features become available they will be checked for my(Deckoz2302's) signatures. This ROM shall only be mirrored on our servers and should only be downloaded VIA links in the original post.

3. Consequences
    If any features of this rom are found to be in another, you will be reported. If this ROM or any contents are released or redistributed, you will be reported. If you post a mirror of the rom, you will be asked to remove it and reported. Reporting can and will lead to bannishments of the forum and or restricted access. Not following these rules will lead to discontinued development and removal.

k389kw.jpg

• @Deckoz2302 - Note 3 Features coding & port work into MJ9, Theming, Aroma
    • @lacoursiere18 - Note 3 port work into MJ9, Theming, Artwork
    • @Dwitherell - All his awesome mods and help
    • @krowley3 - NEW partner, MODs and Knowledge
    • @Beanstown106 - for the ROM Base
    • @Team Electron - Original Note 3 Mods(Libraries, and Permissions)
    • @ravijani - Secondary Air Command
    • @Didact - Settings tabs
    • @kahvitahra - 4 way reboot
    • @jovy23 - Tethering wifi/bluetooth/usb
    • @shellie03 - GPS issues fix that got us in the right direction!
    • @losersk8ter - Patched Google Wallet
    • @fkfmfz - general help
    • @WarockLord -Testing shizzzz

2psh8ix.jpg

af91xw.jpg

5l8i06.jpg

213nip1.jpg

• VZW MJ9 Official Base
    • Stock Tethering Wifi, Bluetooth & USB
    • Note 3 White Theme
    • Note 3 Apps
    • Note 3 Software Features
    • Choice Xposed framework modules
    • Debloated
    • On the Fly Rom Control

bduowg.jpg

Before installing this rom you MUST FLASH THE MJ9 OTA firmware released by beans for ODIN ONLY.
    This will ensure proper functionality of your phone and this ROM.
    We will not support or help troubleshoot things not working if you have only flashed the modem via recovery.
    This rom requires an updated pit, TZ, Hidden, params and modem to function the way it was meant to.
    The only way to get these updated is via odin flash.
    Also well before flashing this rom, please remove all files you would like to keep a copy of from internal storage.
    Switching to 4.3 from 4.1.2 changes quite a bit, including the location of the internal SD cards memoryblock.
    You will need to wipe Internal SD​

Instal Steps
    1. Boot to recovery
    2. Wipe Dalvik, Cache, System, Data, and FORMAT Internal Storage
    3. Install the rom. Its a very straight forward Aroma
    4. You may skip the setup by taping 4 corners of the screen, starting at the top left and going in a clockwise fashion. You will then be prompted for dropbox setup if you installed dropbox. At this point(haha oops) you will more than likely have a hard reboot. Once your rebooted all will be good
    5. Before doing ANYTHING go settings, click the menu hard key and switch to tabbed view, goto controls, and enable Air command and Air View WITHOUT PULLING THE PEN OUT BEFORE ENABLING THESE. Once they are enabled pull the pen and make sure Air Command works. If it does not work. Simply reboot into recovery and reflash the rom making sure to select to only wipe Dalvik & Cache NOT DATA.
    6. Enjoy​

P.S.
    We have included Ultimate Dynamic Nav Bar XDA edition with the rom. It is an Xposed module, which allows you to use your S Pen with greater ease being as we do not have wacom compatible buttons. Watch the Video of the rom to see how it works!

Recommended settings for UDN:
    -Configure buttons to be the same as the hardware buttons as well as secondary interaction
    -Themes and behavior, set the theme how you like. However to match the status bar size - Height of panel should be set to 23dp
    -General Settings: Please select the method to activate panel as - Swipe. This will prevent accidentally toggling when not needed.
    -General Settings: Check Hide panel after action, Check Hide on outside touch, Check Toggle Mode. This will allow you to keep it up while the Spen is out, and when your done simply swipe your bottom left corner

As well the custom apps/Xposed can be reached by switching to tabbed view in Settings and going to Device tab.

Another app to note that we've included is Notify Clean. This will enable you to remove any notification whether ongoing or momentary. For example when you boot Ultimate Dynamic Nav Bar, you can get rid of this. As well, we have left all stock notifications such as wifi, keyboard, lockscreen, ect ect as stock enabled. This will give each user the ability to remove notifications as needed to thier liking.

Titanium Backup/Root Explorers. System Apps are a no-no to touch. Some apps that some may deem as bloat I have left to ensure complete STOCK functionality of all features. Freezing or Uninstalling any system apps may cause issues of some minor all the way major features not working. If you have modified any system apps leading to features not working, I will not provide support for your issue.​

REPORTING A BUG/FC
    So here is what I need in order to help. Download a logcat application from the market. Do what you have to in order to reproduce the issue. Load the logcat to either pastebin or drop box and paste the link. We cannot fix issues based on pictures (unless theme related). We also need the following information.

-Clean or dirty install?
    -Recovery used?
    -Stock app?
    -Reproducible?
    -Frequency?

We will be updating the OP of both the Rom thread and this Q&A thread with this information. Without this information we are shooting blind and it slows down the troubleshooting process. This should be a prerequisite for any bug report

98y341.jpg

Build 3.9 CHANGELOG
    ===================
    OTA Release
    Updated N3BULA Add-Ons
    Updated AIO Black Base Theme
    Updated App Additions xModule
    Added XUIMods Animation Module
    Added R3Ds Boot Animations to Add-Ons

Build 3.8 CHANGELOG
    ===================
    OTA Release
    Updated N3BULA Add-On
    Rearange Add-On Menus
    Added More Custom Mods
    Added More Weather Choices under Add-Ons
    Updated XPosed Framework Installer
    Updated GELauncher Settings Module
    Updated Application Additions Module
    Updated Application Settings Module
    Updated Notification Clean Module

Build 3.7 CHANGELOG
    ===================
    OTA Release
    Updated Settings Info
    Added N3BULA Add-On to Custom Apps
    Added Network Speed Module
    Added Adaway Blocker App
    Added APN Backup and Restore App
    Fixed DSP Manager
    Added Google Launcher
    Added GEL Settings Module
    Added LMT Launcher ( aka PIE )
    Added No-Frills CPU Manager App
    Added Quick Shortcuts App
    Added Rescan Media Fix App
    Added Master Dual Key Fix Module
    Added Disable Samsung Lockscreen Notification Module
    Removed Help Icon from Drawer ( Use Icon Glossary Under About Device )

• Build 2 1/12/14
    • --------------
    • Rethemed SystemUI
    • GPS Fixed
    • Option for Note 2 or Note 3 Accuweather for Gear
    • Blue theme
    • Optical Reader
    • 5x6 Drawer and Desktop w/7 icon dock modded Touchwiz Launcher
    • Multiple Versions of Accuweather widget
    • Full Screen Caller
    • Unlimited Lockscreen pages/widgets & all widgets allowed
    • Updated Google Frameworks
    • Updated Samsung Apps
    • Most Stock Widgets adjusted to fit 5x6 layout properly
    • Optional Flash Support
    • Zip Aligned on every boot
    • Fixed Double Action memo(old & new) on screen double tap
    • Fixed Polaris Office 5
    • Fixed S Health no more sd install
    • Added Ringtones, Alarms, and Notification sounds
    • Added XDA Power Fonts
    • Disabled Power On/Off Sound
    • Ad Blocking Host file
    • Disable Scrolling Cache across OS
    • Changed Home Button Delay/Lag
    • Removed SMS/MMS/Email from Call logs
    • Removed System Update
    • Added Find My Mobile to Settings
    • Added Call/Message Block to Settings
    • Added Predefined Text to MMS Message box
    • Misc MMS Tweaks
    • Misc Launcher Tweaks
    • Changed System wide timeout delay
    • Disabled Google Reporting Services
    • Zero Wake Lag
    • Full color emoji's
    • Updated Custom Apps
    • Added Changelog
    • Removed Air Gestures
    • Disabled Signature Checks
    • Disabled SysScope
    • Added Native App Ops
    • Added OTA Rom Updater
    • Rom Control
      -Music Controls
      -Ear Protection Toggle
      -Volume Cursor Control Type
      -DSP Manager
      -Double Press Home Svoice/Voice Search
      -Long Press Menu Search SFinder/Gnow
      -Long Press Kill Back/Menu/Disabled
      -Keyboard Press Delay Long/Short Toggle
      -Launcher Scrolling Wallpaper Toggle
      -Launcher Infinite Scroll Toggle
      -Launcher Hide/Disable Apps Toggle
      -Home Upswipe Target Gnow/Magazin Toggle
      -Home On Home Disable/Enable Magazine
      -AOSP Lockscreen
      -AOSP Vibrate
      -Lockscreen Custom Carrier Text & Color
      -Quick Pin/Pass Unlock
      -Secure Lock Widgets Toggle
      -Lockscreen Power Menu Disable
      -Lockscreen Torch(home)
      -Custom Lockscreen Timeout Picker
      -Custom Ink Effects
      -Stock/Unlimited Multiwindow Apps Toggle
      -Stock/Unlimited Pen Window Apps Toggle
      -Multiwindow Type Stock/Floating/Docked/Quad/Combo
      -Phone Steady Ringer Toggle
      -Call End Screen Enable/Disable Toggle
      -Show Call Icon In Contacts Toggle
      -Call Recording Incoming Toggle
      -Call Recording Outgoing Toggle
      -MMS Smiley as Enter Toggle
      -MMS Time Stamp Phone Received/Carrier Sent Time Toggle
      -SMS/MMS Logging Stock/Prevented
      -Low Battery Notifcation Toggle
      -Full Battery Notification Toggle
      -Low Power Screen Dim Toggle
      -Wake on Plug/Unplug Toggle
      -Status Bar Hide Toggles
      -Status Bar Reset Toggles(Shows hidden toggles)
      -Number of Toggles
      -Custom Toggle & Text Color
      -Show Brightness Slider Toggle
      -Clock Position (Normal/Center/Left)
      -Clock Color
      -Clock Style (AM/PM/Small am/pm, no am/pm, no clock)
      -Clock Day of Week (None, Large, Small)
      -Data Icon Type Toggle (Accurate/Stock)
      -Persistent Data Icon Toggle
      -Show Dbm Toggle
      -Show Dbm Label Toggle
      -Dbm Color Options
      -Hide Signal Toggle
      -MIUI Battery Bar (Regular/Mirrored)
      -Batter Bar Animation Toggle
      -Battery Percentage Toggle
      -Battery Bar & Percentage Color Options
      -Hide Battery Toggle
      -Battery Icon Type
      -Custom Notification Background Color
      -Date/Clock Color
      -Hide No Notifications Toggle
      -Hide Ongoing Notifications Toggle
      -Show Clear (Stock/Header)
      -Hide Latest Notifications Toggle
      -Custom Carrier Label & Color
      -Custom Status Bar Color
      -Hide NFC Icon toggle
      -Hide Smart Screen Icon Toggle
      -Hide Blocking Mode Notification Toggle
      -Hide IME Notification Toggle
      -Hide Alarm Icon Toggle
      -Hide Bluetooth Icon Toggle
      -Hide Sound Icon Toggle
      -Hide No Sim Notification

• Build 1 12/24/13
    • --------------
    • Insecure Boot.img
      [*]Native Wifi & Bluetooth Tethering
      [*]Floating Windows launched from multiwindow
      [*]Quad View Multiwindow
      [*]Pen Window Manager
      [*]Multiwindow Manager
      [*]Custom Reboot Menu
      [*]Fixed Screen Mirroring on root
      [*]Fixed Video Player Crash
      [*]Added Gear Manager & proper dependancies
      [*]Added S Health & Accuweather 2013 with proper dependancies for interaction with Galaxy Gear
      [*]Port Core apps from Note 3 MJ7
      [*]Updated Stock MJ9 apps to fix some N3 features
      [*]NFC Library Fixes & Wallet Baked
      [*]3 Styles Swipe Lockscreen & Matching Sounds
      [*]Added Samsung Apps

-Launcher 4
      -Note 3 Help
      -My Magazine
      -S Note 3
      -S Planner
      -S Browser
      -S Video & Hub
      -S Translate
      -Story Album
      -Scrapbooker
      -Action Memo
      -Screen Writer
      -S Finder
      -S Travel Widget
      -Voice Note
    • Added Galaxy Plus Apps
      -Dropbox
      -Sketchbook for Galaxy
      -Flipboard
      -Evernote
      -Trip Advisor
      -Polaris Office 5
    • Location Settings
      -My Places
      -Tagging for:
      Camera
      S Note
      Scrapbooker
      Voice Note
    • Display Settings
      -Reading Mode
      -Day Dream
      -Edit after screen capture
      -Increase touch sensitivity
    • Air Command
      [*]Writing Buddy aka Direct Pen Input
      [*]One Hand all applications
      [*]Fixed Phone crash for S Pen Keeper
      [*]Custom App picker on launcher swipe up
      [*]TouchWiz Launcher 6x5 Scrolling wallpaper, 6 Icon dock, No rotation
      [*]Debloat
      [*]Removed KLMS Agents for stability
      [*]Custom Wallpaper Collection added to /sdcard/N3BULA/Wallpapers
      [*]Backup of all data/apps(from rominstall) in /sdcard/N3BULA/apps
      [*]Wallet NFC Libraries w/Tap & Pay
    • Xposed Framework:
      -Ultimate Dynamic Nav Bar
      -Greenify
      -Notify Clean
      -Multiwindow Manager
      -App Settings
      -App Hacking
      -Additions
      -ICS Alternate App Picker
      -Widgets on Secure Lockscreen
      -Play Store in App Info
      -App Opps Restorer
      -Google Music 2SD
    • Theme Note 3 White:
      -Contacts
      -Phone
      -Settings
      -Framework
      -MMS
      -My Files
      -Calculator
      -Email

16j0eoz.jpg

• Air Gestures
    • Signature Unlock
    • Finger Air View
    • N3 Camera - not possible due to hardware limitations of the MALI 400 gpu. Please do not ask. We have had it to the point where the UI loads and all libraries, permissions and applications were ported, but requires OPEN GL SDK 27 or higher which our phones do not support..
      as we are on SDK 23

11l2z37.jpg

BIG THANKS to galaxynote2root
    Check out other videos HERE

2r5bus3.jpg

Use DevDB at the top of the thread and goto the downloads tab

PS. Sorry ed270....you will forever be known as that guy in the downloads picture

BUILD 3.6 FULL ROM DOWNLOAD as of 4/24/14 @1958 EASTERN------------------------->>>> LINK

MD5:ead2654f8e2abb9b4364dacf4bf7f39c

OTA v3.9 UPDATE DOWNLOAD HERE
    MD5: 3ecc728decc718ac5c603423f0329b5f
    GUIDES FOR PEOPLE WHO ? US
    “On the fly battery mod”
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2141193
    Stand alone Battery bar w/ options
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2294344
    Clock status bar mod
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2109973
    Custom Settings Tab
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2166315
    AOSP Lockscreen
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2372721
    Real time Status bar Transparency
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2215199

Screw IT! Just go to his page! Thank you DIDACT
    http://xdaforums.com/search.php?searchid=252792121

ALL other TUTORIALS
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2488033 Thanks ficeto!
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2548857
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2493701
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2576153
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2193735
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2011503
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2029902
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2562788
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2279039
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2449815
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2409951
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2254022
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2331236
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2514703
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2175891
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2472009
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2038675
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2075885
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1573032
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2073370
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2120008
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1599758
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2594659
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2544381

My permission for N3 features..
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2565674

Our first ROM with Rom Control ALREADY introduced!
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2392332​

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] N3BULA 3[MJ9] [N3 Features][On the fly Rom Control], ROM for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

Contributors
    lacoursiere18, Deckoz2302, fkfmfz, krowley3
    ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
    ROM Firmware Required: MJ9
    Based On: MJ9

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: Build 3
    Stable Release Date: 2014-02-24

Created 2013-12-29
    Last Updated 2014-06-09
    Where I stand.

Deleted
    OK so just to give you guys an update at where we stand with the new build. Here is what has been done so far

<*>Build 2 1/12/14</*>
    <*>--------------</*>
    <*>Rethemed SystemUI</*>
    <*>GPS Fixed</*>
    <*>Option for Note 2 or Note 3 Accuweather for Gear</*>
    <*>Blue theme</*>
    <*>Optical Reader</*>
    <*>5x6 Drawer and Desktop w/7 icon dock modded Touchwiz Launchers(3)</*>
    <*>Multiple Versions of Accuweather widget</*>
    <*>Full Screen Caller</*>
    <*>Unlimited Lockscreen pages/widgets & all widgets allowed</*>
    <*>Updated Google Frameworks</*>
    <*>Updated Samsung Apps</*>
    <*>Most Stock Widgets adjusted to fit 5x6 layout properly</*>
    <*>Fixed Quad View Multiwindow(added app)</*>
    <*>Optional Flash Support</*>
    <*>Zip Aligned on every boot</*>
    <*>Fixed Double Action memo(old & new) on screen double tap</*>
    <*>Fixed Polaris Office 5</*>
    <*>Fixed S Health no more sd install</*>
    <*>Added Ringtones, Alarms, and Notification sounds</*>
    <*>Added XDA Power Fonts</*>
    <*>Disabled Power On/Off Sound</*.
    <*>Ad Blocking Host file</*>
    <*>Camera Low battery flash enabled, focus sound disabled, power as shutter</*>
    <*>Disable Scrolling Cache across OS</*>
    <*>Changed Home Button Delay/Lag</*>
    <*>Removed SMS/MMS/Email from Call logs</*>
    <*>Complete Aroma optional De-bloat including Samsung, Google and 3rd party applications. Install methods -Full, minimal, none, and custom </*>

Here is what I'm still planning for this build if time permits

Systemui
    -permanent disable ongoing notifications

framework
    -change time out delay

Settings
    -fix pen detatchment for air command
    -fix face & voice lockscreen
    -fix signature lockscreen
    -enable native app ops
    -add flare effects
    -Toggle For AOSP Lockscreen
    -Toggle For Quick Unlock
    -Toggle For Widgets on Secure Lock
    -Toggle For LockScreen Torch
    -Toggle For LockScreen Sounds
    -On/off Toggle For Safe Ear Limit
    -on/off toggle for low battery notification
    -on/off toggle for full battery notification
    -Toggle For LockScreen Vibration
    -On/off Toggle For IME Icon
    -On/off Toggle For SmartStay Icon
    -on the fly battery icon
    -lockscreen music control
    -animated battery bar
    -On/off toggle for alarm
    -clock position
    -clock am/pm
    -clock day
    -crt animation toggle
    -CSC Controller page
    -Add Torch in toggles
    -redo sec settings from scratch
    add kasey and frankie in build info
    -enable apn editor
    -remove finger view from array
    -missing gesture files?

Here are current side projects without ETA (but will eventually be done)

-true HALO 2.0 integration into SystemUI/framework-res/settings tab(not xposed)
    -AOKP 8 target AOSP Lockscreen with settings tab for custom targets
    -5 target Google now ring with settings tab for to set customs targets
    -possible integration if AOKP ribbons

I will discuss with the team about a release. Thanks for all the continued support and patience
    Started having a slight hiccup… contacts freezing up.. Force closing… any thoughts???

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

we had alot of issues with contacts. I beleive we've fixed most of the issues (hd calls, freezing, contacts not loading properly, samsung contacts not importing)..... give me a couple more days and the new build should be ready.

btw.....every time I write a new rom and building the aroma setup...ahhh worst part :p lol

I've gotten damn near every "good" samsung app available for our phones...as well, there is an aroma option for damn near everything in this rom, so you can run all the way from bare bones upto packed out with everything you could want...

Still working on a few more things...anyway soon young grasshoppas :p
    reserved

For those of you who Have a Galaxy Gear and want to sync weather!
    Unfortunately I haven't figure out what the interaction is between the widget and the gear. The only way to have weather update on your gear is to use the Note 2 weather widget...not the Note 3. So I will be posting a flashable zip momentarily that will move you to the note 2 4.3 widget and clear the data for the app.

Download the Weather Widget for gear fix from the DevDB Downloads tab!

For those of you that want to use S Health! And want to use it with their Gear!

YOU CANNOT HAVE THE INCLUDED XPOSED MULTIWINDOW MANAGER TURNED ON OTHERWISE S HEALTH WILL CRASH

Now the bigger question, we all want custom apps in multiwindow, best way is to either use gravity box, OR set the apps you want then disable the module.

Now then...I've included the Basic Launch APK of S Health from the note 3 with the rom....however?!? You all want the new update and features so download this and install as a regular APK!

Download by clicking Downloads on the DEVDB Tab, S health apk

Once this is installed you'll have all 3 widgets, as well the pedometer should work. And it will sync with your galaxy gear. Just remember - Multiwindow managers are a no no!