[ROM][N4][6.0.1_r62][MTC20F] Chroma 08/02/2016

Search This thread

OnlinerUserBD

Nov 23, 2013
Please Help! :( for mounting usb devices automatically

Is there any way to mount USB storages/ devices automatically without 'stickmount', like the cm13 based rom "Beanstalk 6.25", which has this type of ability.
I can mount USB devices (including my Zoom H1 Handy recorder as USB mic) after enabling settings » kernel audiutor » misc controls » msm usb otg in Beanstalk 6.25 with revival kernel without StickMount.
but I can't use my USB mic in this rom with quanta v20 kernel installed instead pendrive works with stickmount and keyboard detects automatically, but, not detects the USB mic automatically
Any solution please????!!!!

OnlinerUserBD

Nov 23, 2013
U can try another kernel :D
I used quanta kernel for mounting USB storages and mice and keyborad successfully, but USB mic with no luck. Although, the developer of this rom preferred to use StickMount for mounting USB devices, which is not detecting USB mic but USB storages.
In cm13 beanstalk 6.25 with revival kernel all of usb devices-mice-recorder detected automatically and worked just fine.
So, flashed revival kernel on this rom, and still auto USB devices/ mics mount not working as it worked on beanstalk.
Therefore, I want to figure out where is the problem rom itself or its limitations of the kernel with this rom?
my question is,
Is there any possibility to mount USB devices without StickMount ?! If yes, I think my problem will be solved and
If not,
How can I mount USB devices automatically in this rom?

zeeBomb

Jan 1, 2016
Strange... I just had the masquerade app and then I flashed a different kernel, and it disappeared? How do I get it back

mathorv

Jun 5, 2011
Guys some of you say that tried many kernerls for MM and most or all NG roms. Is there any great custom MM kernel or NG rom with better battery life?

I get like 4 day of battery life with just wifi and gsm on on custom revive kernel and tweaks like: uV, uC, Powernap, Greenify, Amplify. Alternatively SoT would be like 4-5h.

TundraLK520

Apr 10, 2016
Chroma rom keeps crashing. First I though it was because of CPU or battery temp as it usually happened during gaming, so I started monitoring it but it was not the case. I usually had to wait some time to switch on the mobile otherwise it would just get stuck on Chroma logo screen. But today the rom crashed while i was using Chrome browser and it kept on crashing everytime I tried the same pages.
Is there anything that can be done, I don't even know whats the cause but this is a recent development, even the crashes during playing games started like 5 days back.

dramalicious

Jul 10, 2014
Ploiesti
Chroma rom keeps crashing. First I though it was because of CPU or battery temp as it usually happened during gaming, so I started monitoring it but it was not the case. I usually had to wait some time to switch on the mobile otherwise it would just get stuck on Chroma logo screen. But today the rom crashed while i was using Chrome browser and it kept on crashing everytime I tried the same pages.
Is there anything that can be done, I don't even know whats the cause but this is a recent development, even the crashes during playing games started like 5 days back.
I never had issues with rom. Did u clean flash?

TundraLK520

Apr 10, 2016
I never had issues with rom. Did u clean flash?
Yes i did a clean flash, wiped everything in twrp except internal storage. What I meant was that the problem is recent, I have been using Chroma for some time now with no issues. I can't figure out what is causing this. Is the kernel in Chroma over clocked or something? But that can't be an issue since cpu z showed normal temperature.

dramalicious

Jul 10, 2014
Ploiesti
Yes i did a clean flash, wiped everything in twrp except internal storage. What I meant was that the problem is recent, I have been using Chroma for some time now with no issues. I can't figure out what is causing this. Is the kernel in Chroma over clocked or something? But that can't be an issue since cpu z showed normal temperature.
I cant answer u to those questions..but why dont u go for a data backup, wipe and flash rom again?

Cizzle4

Nov 25, 2013
Guys some of you say that tried many kernerls for MM and most or all NG roms. Is there any great custom MM kernel or NG rom with better battery life?

I get like 4 day of battery life with just wifi and gsm on on custom revive kernel and tweaks like: uV, uC, Powernap, Greenify, Amplify. Alternatively SoT would be like 4-5h.
I am using NeXus4ever rom(7.0) by spezi77 has a good battery Life..

Royalfox

Jul 17, 2011
Guadalajara
Ok so I just got a N4 (because i wanted a cheap, smooth device) and I flashed this ROM and I wanted to say I'm pretty impressed.
The N4 performs great with this, its very fast and really stable. Cheers to everyone involved in the making of. I flashed Quanta kernel for dt2w and everything's great, I'm falling in love with my device.

I'm curious of Nougat, but word says it isn't very stable atm for Mako, so i'll stay on this for a while.

Thanks again!

dramalicious

Jul 10, 2014
Ploiesti
Ok so I just got a N4 (because i wanted a cheap, smooth device) and I flashed this ROM and I wanted to say I'm pretty impressed.
The N4 performs great with this, its very fast and really stable. Cheers to everyone involved in the making of. I flashed Quanta kernel for dt2w and everything's great, I'm falling in love with my device.

I'm curious of Nougat, but word says it isn't very stable atm for Mako, so i'll stay on this for a while.

Thanks again!
Nougat is good for daily driver. Go give it a try :p

Top Liked Posts