• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][N6][6.0.1_r62][MTC20F] Chroma 08/02/2016 | Substratum Support

Search This thread

woodcarver

Nov 8, 2015
I would have stayed without hesitating, have had a great run with Chroma for well over a year. But I can do nothing but thank zephik for his great work and wish him all the best on his future projects!

Luckily, we're on a phone with stellar development support still - I remember the S2, where flashing was a huge gamble :) I know we're not supposed to talk about other ROMs here but this situation calls for an exception: Pure Nexus is a great choice for my fellow Chromans looking to move forward.

NWNJ

Jul 21, 2013
Allamuchy, NJ
Have you tried Nitrogen 7.1? It is incredible. I tried Pure Nexus but found Nitrogen to be much, much, better. It is crazy smooth and fast. The BEST rom I have ever used!

I would have stayed without hesitating, have had a great run with Chroma for well over a year. But I can do nothing but thank zephik for his great work and wish him all the best on his future projects!

Luckily, we're on a phone with stellar development support still - I remember the S2, where flashing was a huge gamble :) I know we're not supposed to talk about other ROMs here but this situation calls for an exception: Pure Nexus is a great choice for my fellow Chromans looking to move forward.

Reactions: woodcarver
L

LarappsOfDongle

There is hope
https://GitHub.com/ChromaROM
:silly:

Top Liked Posts