• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][N6][6.0.1_r62][MTC20F] Chroma 08/02/2016 | Substratum Support

Search This thread

zephiK

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 23, 2009
New York, NY

sabbotage

Dec 15, 2010
Google play services 7.5.69 just hit apkmirror. That one is new today. Only see the .438 version there so far, but someone may wanna test and see if it fixes the force close issue.

Lunarskye23

Mar 25, 2012
Has anyone on T-Mobile tried the 14r radio yet? Is it worth switching from 98r or for some still 95r? Just wanted to see if anyone gave it a go. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA Free mobile app

Ryjabo

Jun 16, 2010
Chicago
Has anyone on T-Mobile tried the 14r radio yet? Is it worth switching from 98r or for some still 95r? Just wanted to see if anyone gave it a go. Thanks.

I've been using it for a bit. Can't say I notice any difference. Then again, I haven't been out of the house yet...

Sent from my CHROMA powered Nexus 6

Reactions: Lunarskye23

erraggy

Dec 18, 2010
Los Angeles
about.me

I've been using it for a bit. Can't say I notice any difference. Then again, I haven't been out of the house yet...

Sent from my CHROMA powered Nexus 6
I flashed it and my download speeds went from an average of >20Mbps down to <5Mbps.

I'll keep it and try other locations, but it does concern me a bit.

Reactions: Lunarskye23

blueren

Jan 4, 2011
Was something done to the way DPI behaves in the latest update?

I ask this because I've noticed that even though the overall size of icons and some ui elements decrease while setting a lower DPI, the actual content (text and pictures mostly) tend render in stick dpi.

Very noticeable in Google newsstand. The text and pictures don't seem to resize and fit properly. Not a big concern, but seems a bit off.

Last edited:

HeckNoTechnO

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 10, 2008
Temple
www.n6xshamu.com
uploadfromtaptalk1432406083001.jpg

I think the Android gods are talking to me everywhere I go.

zephiK

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 23, 2009
New York, NY
View attachment 3328036

I think the Android gods are talking to me everywhere I go.
Did you open it!?

What layer is that, zephiK? It looks great.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bitsykolayers.dtheme

Was something done to the way DPI behaves in the latest update?

I ask this because I've noticed that even though the overall size of icons and some ui elements decrease while setting a lower DPI, the actual content (text and pictures mostly) tend render in stick dpi.

Very noticeable in Google newsstand. The text and pictures don't seem to resize and fit properly. Not a big concern, but seems a bit off.
Which build are you referring to when you say "latest update?" the test build or 05/21?
If it is 05/22 test build, then yeah there was a change. I'll probably end up reverting it. I added it to play around with it.

Reactions: redsmith

HeckNoTechnO

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 10, 2008
Temple
www.n6xshamu.com

Top Liked Posts