[ROM][N6][6.0.1_r62][MTC20F] Chroma 08/02/2016 | Substratum Support

Search This thread

joshm.1219

May 7, 2013
Philadelphia
Nice work my man!

Finally old man updated to latest release no issues at all. In addition I refused ask how get layers after a few hours for me was able to go with Synergy v4. Hate Google Plus not installed on my phone but was able to settle with this layer looks nice.

I do have a small question not an issue. I like have my clock and date a different color and coming from 1/26/15 rom I was able to change color of clock and date in Chroma options. Although I am using layers I have not found a way to change the clock and date color and looks like most Google Plus examples all have white clock and date.

Is there a way to do this that I have missed with my limited experience here?

You can use Color Status Bar from the play store if you really want to change it, but it replaces your whole notification shade. I don't know how it works on this ROM but it doesn't hurt to try.

Reactions: parcou

zephiK

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 23, 2009
New York, NY
And some thought you were a robot! You are human lol. Mine's showing r13 in Franco app haha. No big deal, thanks for your work!

Edit: And then the official ElementalX app which I love shows the correct version lol.
My modified kernel is not supported on FKU. FKU is only for updating official Franco Kernel, not the modified.
I can match the compilation release to Franco's but then there's no point because then people will use FKU thinking that the new kernel release from the app removed dt2w/s2w/s2s. That's why I listed -unofficial-franco.Kernel-r15.0 so people would know it is r15.

Franco Kernel r15 is out... I taste an update coming soon!
Update for the kernel, yeah posted previously page.
ROM... not quite yet. Not enough changes for a new update. I'll wait it out for a couple days.

I did fix some problems with this build though, very minor problems.

Reactions: purian23

zephiK

Aug 23, 2009
New York, NY
Thanks Zephik as Franco v15 is now showing perfectly! I didnt mean to miss spell Franco but I had to type quick and spell check could be a bitc*!
This has really been an enjoyable experience using your Rom and skills! Thanks
Thanks for letting me know. Can't believe 40 people downloaded it and didn't notice lol. Sorry about that.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

xionide

Nov 7, 2008
Everett
OnePlus 8T
music skips

I am getting a consistent skip while playing music if I rotate my screen orientation. Happens in media monkey and Spotify and I assume any other music app. Am I the only one getting this issue?

pwned3

Jul 23, 2011
Cullman
I am getting a consistent skip while playing music if I rotate my screen orientation. Happens in media monkey and Spotify and I assume any other music app. Am I the only one getting this issue?

Not really an issue the right and left channels have to switch when you rotate the screen

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

zephiK

Aug 23, 2009
New York, NY
Do U have to flash Gapps when I update this ROM?
No.

See pwned3's post below. It's intended that way by Google/Motorola to change channels.
Not really an issue the right and left channels have to switch when you rotate the screen

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

drpancake

Jan 29, 2011
Hello,
Thank you for the rom loving it!
I have a question about layers and the navigation bar color.
I changed the color of my nav bar in chroma settings, now when I try to use nav bar themes from layers the color stays the same I made in chroma settings.
Is there a way to disable the color change I made in chroma settings so the layer theme I installed changes the nav bar color?

Thanks again!

Top Liked Posts