• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [N9] ArrowOS 11.0 | OFFICIAL [Android 11] [OTA] [WEEKLY]

Search This thread

QasimHamdani

Apr 29, 2021
I am charging by turning off the mobile but charging is happening but the charging light is not showing Please fix it .....The volume in this rom is great ...i love the sound in the rom too much aloud have clear voice thank you....you will tell when android-12 beta will come please

Josechuuu

Jan 24, 2021
logo.png

ArrowOS

ABOUT
ArrowOS
is an AOSP/CAF based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.

Telegram: Channel | TG Portal/Links
Github: https://github.com/ArrowOS
Code Review: review.arrowos.net
E-mail: arrowos.contact
PayPal: Donate to us
Blog: blog.arrowos.net

Checkout more documentation at (maintainership/contributing): Check this out

WHAT WORKS?
  • Almost everything

WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
  • Volte, Wifi Calling and other samsung proprietary apps
Be sure to include a log : check how to

DOWNLOADS

SUPPORT GROUP
Telegram

Read our blog article/post about:
* HOW-TO report a bug
* GAPPS and VANILLA variants
* Checking build integrity

ROM Source: https://github.com/ArrowOS
Kernel Source: https://github.com/ArrowOS-Devices/android_kernel_samsung_universal9810

CREDITS
ArrowOS Team for the rom sources
@Synt4x.93 for his amazing work and support for S9/S9+/N9
I can't connect to the smart tv with screen sending

king1990

Oct 13, 2012
Note pen will work only as basic pen, all oneui features of the pen does not work on aosp
I am charging by turning off the mobile but charging is happening but the charging light is not showing Please fix it .....The volume in this rom is great ...i love the sound in the rom too much aloud have clear voice thank you....you will tell when android-12 beta will come please
charging light works fine , check in battery options, if the charging light is enabled
I can't connect to the smart tv with screen sending
Native casting is broken in aosp, alternative like chromecast works fine

QasimHamdani

Apr 29, 2021
I am poweroff mobile and charging is well but charging light not show plz update....rom is the best fast and not heat battery problem thanks....plzzz one problem poweroff charging light issue charging is well good fast time...only light issue

QasimHamdani

Apr 29, 2021
Hello sir this rom very best fast and smooth rom...plzz only one problem charging poweroff charge well but light not work ....plzz u check thanks

QasimHamdani

Apr 29, 2021
Charging happens when I turn it off and on but the charging light doesn't work Charging is very good but why does the charging light not turn off

Last edited:

QasimHamdani

Apr 29, 2021
I have a brand new mobile and I just downloaded more custom roms but they are running, it has charging light issue but when I power off it ...can you understand me or not ?
When I charge after power off it gets charged but no charging light show??

osk4rin

Sep 7, 2015
San Diego
I have a brand new mobile and I just downloaded more custom roms but they are running, it has charging light issue but when I power off it ...can you understand me or not ?
When I charge after power off it gets charged but no charging light show??
Just be patient, the developer will respond .dont repost the same topic.
The developer is working hard doing his best to make this ROM smooth.
Please check the battery option and check charging light is enable.

QasimHamdani

Apr 29, 2021
Just be patient, the developer will respond .dont repost the same topic.
The developer is working hard doing his best to make this ROM smooth.
Please check the battery option and check charging light is enable.
Hello
I have also checked Charging Battery light Enabled ..Charging light is on when mobile is on ...power off charging light is not on ...

loukaniko85

Feb 25, 2021
Great rom. Great work arrowos team.

Quick query - i am unable to get usb tethering to function; I have tried tethering to linux, mac and windows OSs and am having the same experience. OS just says connecting for a while; then error, activation of network connection failed. Anyone else with this issue?

Top Liked Posts