[ROM] [N9] ArrowOS 11.0 | OFFICIAL [Android 11] [OTA] [WEEKLY]

Search This thread

QasimHamdani

Apr 29, 2021
I request you to put good file manager and camera If you put the camera original and put the file manager original then this rom will be the best

QasimHamdani

Apr 29, 2021
I have not seen any problem in the rom since then and it is fast and very light in the rom. This file manager is very useless of this rom ...I'm sure you'll accept my point thank you

Toldorn

Jun 5, 2016
Tried the ArrowOS 12.0 and LOVED it.... had to remove because no Android Auto though (error 22, which is fatal).

<3 the rest though, and will return once the AA is fixed.

Kris02

Apr 24, 2016
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
So I've tried to install Arrow 12 countless times, not getting it right. Flashed latest stock then TWRP 3.3.1.0.
Then did format of data and ticked all options for clean install. Still going straight to download mode screen when finished with flashing and reboot. Anyone can help me with the correct procedure?

Toldorn

Jun 5, 2016
I got it to install with flamegapps full package, but like so many others reporting on android 12, it installs to a black screen.

So probably not a rom problem at all - just an andoid 12 problem.

king1990

Oct 13, 2012
I got it to install with flamegapps full package, but like so many others reporting on android 12, it installs to a black screen.

So probably not a rom problem at all - just an andoid 12 problem.
hmm interesting, in the tg group a user reported that it worked for him. I think he used nikgapps full.

Kris02

Apr 24, 2016
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Same error here.
Screenshot_20211222-084805_Android Auto.png

ERK001

Dec 28, 2021
So I've tried to install Arrow 12 countless times, not getting it right. Flashed latest stock then TWRP 3.3.1.0.
Then did format of data and ticked all options for clean install. Still going straight to download mode screen when finished with flashing and reboot. Anyone can help me with the correct procedure?
how did you fix it? im running in to the same problem

emandt

Jan 4, 2005
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
How to install this ROM? I'm using TWRP and ASCII logo is shown while installing, but after the reboot I'm redirect to Download Mode. (same for other ROMs, so I think I'm doing something wrong)

Thx in advance

Top Liked Posts