[ROM][N9005]AndroidNow NG 4.4.2 [NC2][Call Record/Long Battery Life][OTA][15.03.2013]

Search This thread

AlbertoSONIC

Jul 16, 2012
Arezzo
I appreciate your trying to help. I have attached a log I saved after flashing the rom -

let me know if you can figure out what I need to do to flash this rom correctly.

thanks again

It seems that it doesn't mount any partition. Did you flashed 4.4.2 bootloader before trying to install this rom? I suggest you to flash latest stock odin firmware and then you'll install CWM and this rom.

2 months ago this happened in my S3, too... when i rebooted in recovery, it asked me for a password. After that, it didn't install any rom. So i flashed stock firmware and this issue got solved. You can try to flash another rom before flashing with odin. If it get installed, the problem isn't that. Keep me updated...

mocsab

Aug 16, 2011
West Milwaukee
www.shimmeringglass.com
It seems that it doesn't mount any partition. Did you flashed 4.4.2 bootloader before trying to install this rom? I suggest you to flash latest stock odin firmware and then you'll install CWM and this rom.

2 months ago this happened in my S3, too... when i rebooted in recovery, it asked me for a password. After that, it didn't install any rom. So i flashed stock firmware and this issue got solved. You can try to flash another rom before flashing with odin. If it get installed, the problem isn't that. Keep me updated...

I am on 4.4.2 - I am on TMobile - N900T - running Kit Kat bootloader. I have flashed other Kit Kat roms like Omni - Sweet Rom - FOXnHOUND - ECHO - XNOTE all made for N9005 (of course I ahve also flashed Kit Kat Roms made for N900t) -and so on - all flashed perfectly. This is the only N9005 ROM I have not been able to flash - the only one that gives me that error -

It obviously works ok for everyone on N9005 so this may be a lost cause for me - I do appreciate your trying to help -

Me4oKyX

Oct 31, 2009
Plovdiv
Can I flash this rom dirty?! I'm using the previous version of this rom - from last month. Will try it out and will check it out both ways :good: But if anyone has any info on trying out dirty flash - please share the info :D

AlbertoSONIC

Jul 16, 2012
Arezzo
Can I flash this rom dirty?! I'm using the previous version of this rom - from last month. Will try it out and will check it out both ways :good: But if anyone has any info on trying out dirty flash - please share the info :D

If you are already on 4.4.2 ,then you can dirty flash this. If you are on 4.3, you can follow my step by step to update from 4.3 to 4.4.2 (you can find it in Note 3 General) because you need 4.4.2 bootloader.

Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

I am on 4.4.2 - I am on TMobile - N900T - running Kit Kat bootloader. I have flashed other Kit Kat roms like Omni - Sweet Rom - FOXnHOUND - ECHO - XNOTE all made for N9005 (of course I ahve also flashed Kit Kat Roms made for N900t) -and so on - all flashed perfectly. This is the only N9005 ROM I have not been able to flash - the only one that gives me that error -

It obviously works ok for everyone on N9005 so this may be a lost cause for me - I do appreciate your trying to help -

It's very strange, i have not any other idea... So, if you can use other roms, then you're fine. I suggest you SweetRom!

Reactions: mocsab

Crash

Apr 6, 2011
Costa Rica
Hello i have this rom flashed. Now i have no lte in the settings.
umehuvu2.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

It happens on some users have the same problem with a couple of users in my rom.

With a root explorer go to system/data/property. Look for this file persist.radio.lteon open the file change the value from false to true save the file and reboot.

Hugs

Sent from my Xperia Tab Z

Reactions: adilrenzu and S3V3N

iamolu

Dec 16, 2013
If you are already on 4.4.2 ,then you can dirty flash this. If you are on 4.3, you can follow my step by step to update from 4.3 to 4.4.2 (you can find it in Note 3 General) because you need 4.4.2 bootloader.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

It's very strange, i have not any other idea... So, if you can use other roms, then you're fine. I suggest you SweetRom!

Same issue here, i get the vrtheme fail after installation on my n900t device. it has something to do with the rom. had 0 issues:victory: flashing previous version or any n9005 rom .

Reactions: mocsab

mocsab

Aug 16, 2011
West Milwaukee
www.shimmeringglass.com

No problem, I really do appreciate your trying. I had hoped I could try this ROM - but it just isn't in the cards...I did flash the update for Xnote tonight -- so we'll see how that turns out - I won't give up - I will try this one when tehre is an update in the future - who knows, maybe I will get luck! :)

thanks again for all your help.

Reactions: AlbertoSONIC

AlbertoSONIC

Jul 16, 2012
Arezzo
No problem, I really do appreciate your trying. I had hoped I could try this ROM - but it just isn't in the cards...I did flash the update for Xnote tonight -- so we'll see how that turns out - I won't give up - I will try this one when tehre is an update in the future - who knows, maybe I will get luck! :)

thanks again for all your help.

I like to use my know-how to help people... or at least to try to help people! ;) Have a nice day!

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

Same issue here, i get the vrtheme fail after installation on my n900t device. it has something to do with the rom. had 0 issues:victory: flashing previous version or any n9005 rom .

Like i said, it seems that it isn't able to mount /data, /cache and /efs, but it mounts /system (and maybe /boot... script aborts before kernel flashing so we can't know if it mounts right!) successfully . Has T-Mobile Note 3 got a different partitions table?

Last edited:

jakTomas

Mar 16, 2011
sooo can i install this ""AndroidNow_NG_HLTE_4.4.2(N9005XXUENC2).zip"" or there is something wrong with the file ,, currently on 4.2.2 N9005

mocsab

Aug 16, 2011
West Milwaukee
www.shimmeringglass.com
sooo can i install this ""AndroidNow_NG_HLTE_4.4.2(N9005XXUENC2).zip"" or there is something wrong with the file ,, currently on 4.2.2 N9005

I think the ROM is FINE for anyone on 9005 phones - but those of us who are on TMOBILE N900T are having trouble flashing. Sorry If our issues have caused confusion for other people. If you on N9005 and 4.4.2 bootloader = you should be fine.

OPGT

Dec 11, 2012
rowlett
I think the ROM is FINE for anyone on 9005 phones - but those of us who are on TMOBILE N900T are having trouble flashing. Sorry If our issues have caused confusion for other people. If you on N9005 and 4.4.2 bootloader = you should be fine.

Hey I'm also running N900T device. With flashing International roms, it's the same way but need to flash a T-Mobile kernel and modem correct?

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

iamolu

Dec 16, 2013
Hey I'm also running N900T device. With flashing International roms, it's the same way but need to flash a T-Mobile kernel and modem correct?

You need to flash t-mobile kernel, but you don't need to flash modem because any custom rom you flash do not touch device baseband/modem

mocsab

Aug 16, 2011
West Milwaukee
www.shimmeringglass.com

You need to flash a TMOBILE KERNEL and there is another file made originally for the N9008 (Canadian varient) that fixes issues with WIFI and BLUE TOOTH. THis was necessary when Kit Kat first was released and I have flashed it with every N9005 rom I flashed so I assume that it is still necessary - you will find that file here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2614772&page=62

Good luck!

cerulei

Nov 15, 2011
nichelino
Ng Very Very Good. ....., ng loveeeee loveeeeeee woowowowowo

Last edited:
Reactions: S3V3N

SPYRO80

Jul 26, 2008
Thanks for a great ROM, everything working perfectly. I have only one suggestion, if it is possible for the OTA zip to be also with aroma installer. What I want to say is that it would be great to be able to choose some of the many customisations. For example I prefer stock touchwiz size (not the 5×6 grid) but keeping the theme support. Thanks again, good job!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

AndroidNow NG 4.4.2

h0sv.png
    k14x.png
    sruj.png

Aroma install options

w0w3.png
    q21g.png
    9y1n.png
    703l.png
    t3w1.png
    cr5w.png
    ko0u.png
    vvas.png
    xo4p.png
    n13r.png
    2dc8.png

I do not consent to the placing of my work on other sites without my permission!
    Jest to moje dzieło, jeśli chcesz je udostępnić na inne Forum zapytaj o zgodę!

Rom info:

Based on Last Stock Firmware Android 4.4.2 OFFICIAL XXUENC2
    Deodex
    Rooted
    Busybox
    Zipalign
    All Samsung Features availables
    Knox deleted
    Stock kernel
    Busybox
    Support init.d
    Build.prop tweaks
    4 way reboot
    Network unlocked
    Fast, smooth and battery friendly
    No boot sound
    Backup ESF -AROMA
    New fonts - AROMA
    Accuweather transparent Background with night-effects - AROMA
    Accuweather transparent Background without night-effects - AROMA
    Xposed - AROMA
    GravityBox KK - AROMA
    Build prop Tweak (more options) - AROMA
    Framework Animation (more options) - AROMA
    X-Reality (Sony's Enhancements for photos and video) -AROMA
    Disable Software Rendering (Forces all rendering to be done by GPU only) -AROMA
    OpenVPN Support (Enable VPN Support) - AROMA
    SQLite Support (Enable SQLite Support) - AROMA
    GPS Fix - AROMA
    [MOD] Custom CSC Codes
    Custom CSC Codes : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2121686

How to install : http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=49468351&postcount=191
    Download:AndroidNow
    Download OTA:OTA 1.0

MD5 : 398766d5453ac8509e3f1dd88ca162b8

Home Project : www.androidnow.pl

Thanks to created this wonderful ROM
    Thanks and credits:
    Code:
    Chainfire
    amarullz
    mike1986
    not-i
    lidroid & mythtrandyr - callrecord
    jackyaway
    zamcum
    ElMartinoAT
    _alexndr - base ROM
    [COLOR="SeaGreen"]nguyenxuanhoa[/COLOR] port statusbar & some setting
    xda - for all
    Please PM me if i missed someone

Contributors
    [URL="http://forum.androidnow.pl/members/107-S3V3N]S3V3N[/URL]
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.2 KitKat

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2014-03-15

Created 2013-12-24
    Last Updated 2014-03-15
    More of my projects

HTC One : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2548271

Changelog OTA (SAMSUNG NOTE 3)

Adding Launcher with support THEME
    Adding Multi window
    Adding Pen window
    Adding AdBlock
    Adding App DPI Setting
    Adding Greenify
    Adding SMS Popup
    Adding Launcher with 5x6 icons and:
    # Removal of signature Launcher icons (Desktop and Dock)
    # Service MultiDPI Launcher!
    # In addition, 6 icons in the Dock
    Adding Optical Reader
    Adding Ink Color Changer
    Adding Battery MOD (a lot of skins to choose from)
    hiden app & icons launcher
    add call recorder
    and many other amendments ...........

Download OTA 1.0: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407578990

MD5 : B1E3CCC41E5BD25058431088D132D3AA

AndroidNow NG 4.4.2-1 RC1

Aroma install

l9s7.jpg
    jebm.jpg
    50xt.jpg
    d6be.jpg
    la6s.jpg

ny47.jpg
    3dqz.jpg

Very fast and stable
    Rom root
    Aroma install
    AccuWeather transparent
    Knox apps removed
    External SD card read & write
    No region lock
    Tweak
    Optical Reader
    Xposed + GraviryBox KK

1. Copy AndroidNow zip on sd card
    2. Flash 4.4.2 leak or stock rom. If not you need to flash the bootloader as mentioned above.!!!!!!!!
    3. Flash 4.4.2 cwm recovery http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2454079
    4. Full WIPE - Wipe data/ wipe cache/ wipe dalvik
    5. Flash AndroidNow
    6. Reboot

MD5 : FBB65661F284B4CE8BA10E7A4E1F6AB8
    4.4.2-1 RC1 soon

Rom root ;)
    Aroma install:)
    AccuWeather transparent :)
    Knox apps removed :)
    External SD card read & write :)
    No region lock :)