[ROM][N9005][XXUENB7][AROMA][KitKat] Lidroid V2.1 / Theme Support / Call Recording

Search This thread

xhafa

Dec 12, 2008
I installed it now and wow !! Its just awesome ! But I miss a favourite app with which I could paint on my mobile pictures... Sketch or so, I'm not sure which the name was of that app. Please help !

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app

Euphoria_

Oct 16, 2007
I installed it now and wow !! Its just awesome ! But I miss a favourite app with which I could paint on my mobile pictures... Sketch or so, I'm not sure which the name was of that app. Please help !

Im got it free 1 day with amazon store but maybe you can download other rom and take the .apk

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app

Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 mediante Tapatalk

_alexndr

Mar 1, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Good work, I am impressed especially by your Call Recording fix via xml file :)

I was going crazy by trying my modified SecPhone to get Call Recording working since the first KitKat ROM has been released. Thank you very much :)

Khizar

Feb 28, 2012
When will be the next update?

No. 1 rule of xda, DON'T ASK FOR ETA's!

Here is the update, but my question is...
Does anybody kniw why Lidroid asks to flash the kk bootloader. It's not explained in the thread... Any clues... :p:fingers-crossed:

KK roms won't work without KK bootloader. That's been explained in almost every thread so searching would have helped and there were like 50 threads made in the general section so looking there would have helped as well. ;)

Sent From My SM-N9005 To All You Wonder Nobodies!!

RoCorral

Dec 9, 2013
KK roms won't work without KK bootloader. That's been explained in almost every thread so searching would have helped and there were like 50 threads made in the general section so looking there would have helped as well. ;)

Sent From My SM-N9005 To All You Wonder Nobodies!![/QUOTE]

Yes kind of figure that but I'm running KK roms and never updated the boot loader that why I'm confused. LIDROID V 2.0, Omega V18 and up, Cyanogen and many more and never updated bootloader

Edit: dunno why I ended in this post... If I use the I9500. But still does de KK bootloader rule still apply? Sorry... ????????

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:

Khizar

Feb 28, 2012
...Edit: dunno why I ended in this post... If I use the I9500. But still does de KK bootloader rule still apply? Sorry... ????????

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 mediante Tapatalk

No that is only for the note 3. AFAIK the s4 doesn't have the requirement to update bootloader.

Sent From My SM-N9005 To All You Wonder Nobodies!!

Reactions: fahadali2315

petzku

Jul 23, 2009
Please can I have a small tutorial about lidroid toggles? Im trying to translate the toggles to Finnish.
I have the apk decompiled and all the strings named to what i want but i always end up systemui fc...
I know the basics about compiling and decompiling.
I've done it earlier for my older phones but i cant succes with my note 3 and kitkat...

thanks

Last edited:

Euphoria_

Oct 16, 2007
Anyone use the lidroid V2.3? im try 4 time to install with full wipe but when the android wizard setup start, select Spanish and press next, choose the wlan but no keyboard come and cannot write nothing. If im continue, when finish go to setting-language and no keyboard installed.

Thx. in advance.

brightssingh

Dec 1, 2013
Anyone use the lidroid V2.3? im try 4 time to install with full wipe but when the android wizard setup start, select Spanish and press next, choose the wlan but no keyboard come and cannot write nothing. If im continue, when finish go to setting-language and no keyboard installed.

Thx. in advance.

yes dear we r on the same boat...i installed that rom 2 times with full wipe and i have got the same problem as u said...then i flashed lg keyboard from cwm....afterthat keyboard appeared but it showed that the setting wizard has stopped working...so i coud not go further....i thing keyboard is not only a problem,total system have some incompactability with n9005..

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

but there is version 2.2 nc2 we could have a try...

Euphoria_

Oct 16, 2007
yes dear we r on the same boat...i installed that rom 2 times with full wipe and i have got the same problem as u said...then i flashed lg keyboard from cwm....afterthat keyboard appeared but it showed that the setting wizard has stopped working...so i coud not go further....i thing keyboard is not only a problem,total system have some incompactability with n9005..

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

but there is version 2.2 nc2 we could have a try...

But when you choose chn csc this install some chinese keyboard and also some chinese apk. Im love this rom but at now wait for next version and see if the problem are solved. Now im use Ressurection Remix (asop rom) and not working bad.

Reactions: brightssingh

brightssingh

Dec 1, 2013
But when you choose chn csc this install some chinese keyboard and also some chinese apk. Im love this rom but at now wait for next version and see if the problem are solved. Now im use Ressurection Remix (asop rom) and not working bad.

have u tried nc2 2.2? im going to flash v2.2 and see what happens...i was on lot of asop roms but i have not like anyone...im a heavy user asop could not handle heavy loads as samsung stock tw rom....i was using lidroid 2.1 before it was very good and smoother than stock but i had some problems with themes otherwise 2.1 is very good

Euphoria_

Oct 16, 2007
have u tried nc2 2.2? im going to flash v2.2 and see what happens...i was on lot of asop roms but i have not like anyone...im a heavy user asop could not handle heavy loads as samsung stock tw rom....i was using lidroid 2.1 before it was very good and smoother than stock but i had some problems with themes otherwise 2.1 is very good

Im use it and this one got the keyboard but have a random reboot (samsung or kit kat issue i thing) got force close in lidroid setting when im activate call recording but when go to the setting the option was actived and working.

Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 mediante Tapatalk

brightssingh

Dec 1, 2013

u said u could install tjis rom with chinese cse....have u installed with chn cse without any error?...and has everything worked properly? if u could,i will try 2.3 again with chn cse then i can delete chinese apks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    lidroid.png

Infos:
    • Based on Last Stock Firmware Android 4.4 OFFICIAL (KitKat)
    • Deodex
    • Rooted
    • Busybox
    • Zipalign
    • Multi CSC
    • All Languages enabled
    • All Samsung Features availables

WARNING:
    • Download ROM zip file to /sdcard first.
    • Flash the KitKat BL+CWM. (Thanks @xiaolu)
    • New KitKat bootloader can't go back to the previous version, please be cautious.

V2.1 ChangeLog:
    • Update to N9005XXUENB7 (Android 4.4.2 KitKat).
    • Theme support has be perfect.
    • Battery icon can be changed via theme.
    • Fixed call recording.

V2.0 ChangeLog:
    • Update to N9005ZHUENB1 (Android 4.4.2 KitKat).
    • Support all cover.
    • Added hide and unhide apps for Launcher.
    • Support save/restore SMS/MMS.

V1.6 ChangeLog:
    • Update to N9005XXUDML2.
    • Add per-application DPI setting in Lidroid Settings.
    • Add Launcher up-slide setting in Lidroid Settings.
    • Increase vibration magnitude when call out.
    • Mms persistent.
    • Contacts persistent.
    • Update flash UI, Lidroid specified.
    • Updater script update, support custom most samsung components.
    • Fix conflict between kill process and search.
    • Add week to status bar.
    • Add pull down to clean notifications in expanded status bar.
    • Add swipe to left to block notifications.
    • Add Notificaiton Guarder.
    • Quick return when call end.

V1.3 ChangeLog:
    • New N9005ZHUDMJ8.
    • Added single part theme for Theme Manager.
    • Increased width for hidden HOME and POWER of status bar.
    • More new themes in Online Theme.

V1.2.1 ChangeLog:
    • Added single battery theme package support for Lidroid THEME.
    • Added online theme for Theme Manager.
    • New 5 toggle buttons for status bar
    • Default battery theme include percent display.

V1.1 ChangeLog:
    • Optimize theme support.
    • Add camera shutter sound switcher
    • Fixed Gear connection bug
    • Fixed SystemUI FC bug
    • Perfect ROOT
    • Fixed LiveWallpaper and other program FC

V1.0 Features:

• Powerful Lidroid File Explorer
      • Unified UI & creative clipboard design.
      • Support root explorer.
      • ZIP/RAR
      • File categories.
      • Multi cloud storage services.
      • Samba.
      • DLNA.
      • FTP.
      • Much more than your imagination
    • Lidroid Theme support, install theme via ROM Theme.
    • OTA support.
    • Customized transparent status bar, set via Lidroid Settings.
    • Awesome Lidroid 24 toggle buttons.
    • Added "Exit Internet" menu for Browser.
    • Added memory clean widget to expanded status bar.
    • Added POWER button widget to right-top corner, click to lock screen, long click to popup Power menu.
    • Added HOME button widget to left-top corner, click to back home screen, long client to popup task manager.
    • Supported automatical call recording, set via Lidroid Settings.
    • 3 way reboot (reboot, recovery, download).
    • All apps in MultiWindows.
    • Customized Smart Window.
    • Incremental Ring, set via Lidroid Settings.
    • Long-Press HOME to toggle Torch on lock screen, toggle via Lidroid Settings
    • Long-Press MENU to kill current application, toggle via Lidroid Settings
    • RMVB support.
    • Lock screen App.

gallery.png

My Apps

Credits
    • zylor (Mega mirror and Goo.im mirror)
    • kfonia (Mega mirror for V2.1)
    • joluke (Goo.im mirror for V2.1)
    Does the CSC support XSP or LLB (Singapore)?

support XSP
    V2.1 released.
    Could you please attach the screenshot of the themes? that we could see the difference and choose one of them
    thanks

Here is a video showing some of the themes

V1.1 released
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone