[ROM][N9100][6.0.1] Aurora Full Note7 Port

Search This thread

rjma

THIS THREAD IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTE 4 DUOS N9100. PLEASE DON'T POST ROM LINKS FOR OTHER NOTE 4 MODELS

I'm not a developer and did not contribute to the development of any of these ROMs. All credits go to the Aurora Team, Norma Team and @lamlazy. The purpose of this thread is just to share these ROMs for the Note 4 N9100, since its not easy for all users to register and download Aurora or Norma ROMs from the original chinese site; Lamlazy ROM can be found in this forum.
I don't create fixes or kernels or anything like that because I lack the knowledge (I'm basically a noob) and, since this thread is about N9100, I would like to ask other models owners to refer to their own thread (otherwise the conversations become very confusing).
I install the zip thru recovery and everything seems to be working on my N9100 but there are no garanties and, if you choose to install any of these ROMs, you do it at your own risk.
The files in the download links below are untouched and the ROMs are multilanguage.
You should install stock 6.0.1 before flashing Aurora/Norma/Lamlazy 6.0.1 for the first time (check post #3 below for more info about how to install).
GAPPS download (ARM/6.0/choose variante): opengaps

Latest Aurora:
>>> [6.0.1]Aurora.N9100.Full.NewUX.Port.No.8.0
>>> [6.0.1]Aurora.N9100.Full.Note7.Port.No.7.0
>>> [6.0.1]Aurora.N9100.Full.Note5.Port.No.5.0

Latest Norma:
>>> Note4 N9100 6.0.1 MM Norma 5.0
>>> Note4 N9100 6.0.1 N7 Norma V26 [_Norma_V26_Translation_by_Star53 - donate to @star53]
>>> Note4 N9100 6.0.1 N5 NEW UX Norma V2
>>> Note4 N9100 6.0.1 S7 Norma V5
>>> Note4 N9100 6.0.1 C9 Norma V16
>>> Note4 N9100 6.0.1 A700 V3
>>> Note4 N9100 6.0.1 N7 MagMA V1
>>> Note4 N9100 6.0.1 A5 Lite2

Latest Lamlazy:
>>> LamlazyROM V5.0 N9100 N7 Port 6.0.1 (and fix)

Last edited:

rjma

This is what I did from Aurora 5.1.1 to Aurora 6.0.1 port.no1:

1) Backup & wipe Data and Cache
2) In Odin >> Install stock 6.0.1
3) In Odin >> Root with CF Auto Root
4) In Odin >> Install TWRP
5) In TWRP >> Install ROM zip file
6) In TWRP >> Install GAPPS
7) After installing GAPPS: Settings >> Applications >> (3 dots on top right) Show system apps >> Give all permission to Setup Wizard, Google Play Services, Google Play Store, Google Contacts Sync and Google Calendar Sync.
8) [OPTIONAL] In TWRP >> Install Xposed Framework (and Xposed Installer App)

Last edited:

rjma

Changelog port.no1:
1. Based on Bank Negara official N9100ZCU1DPH1 bottom package, the global transplant BNM NOTE7-N9300ZCU1APGJ firmware features
2. Based on Bank Negara N9100ZCU1DPH1 official source from compiling the kernel, smooth, stable, energy saving
3. transplant NOTE7 starter support desktop settings, support for global theme function
4. transplant NOTE7 status bar + leather, simple and beautiful
5. transplant NOTE7 call a full program, support attribution, yellow pages and other useful features
6. transplant NOTE7 messaging program that supports notification class information management and yellow and other useful features
7. transplant NOTE7 setup, easier to use, supports DPI adjustment function (560 and 640)
8. transplant NOTE7 a full SPen, support information screen handwriting many useful new features, suspension translation, GIF and other dynamic screenshot
9. porting NOTE7 intelligent manager that supports multiple power-saving modes, supports resolution switching function
10. The transplant NOTE7 clock, a new interface, more practical
11. transplant NOTE7 game modes, red assistant, application lock, and many new advanced features
12. transplantation NOTE7 BNM milk music, support online music function
13. transplant transplant NOTE7 online video and video player function
14. transplantation NOTE7 album with picture editor and more functional
15. NOTE7 Samsung transplant program notes and Snote
16. NOTE7日历transplant, support subscriptions
17. transplant NOTE7S roaming
18. transplant NOTE7 browser, voice recorder, clip libraries and other utilities
19. transplant NOTE7 e-mail, file management and other essential function calculator
20. The transplant NOTE7 voice assistant, more beautiful and easy to use
21. exclusive transplant

miram

Apr 1, 2009
I'm not a developer and did not contribute to the development of this ROM. All credits go to the Aurora Team.
The purpose of this thread is just to share this ROM for the Note 4 N9100, since its not easy for all users to register and download from the original chinese site where I got this ROM from. Unfortunately there are only a few good custom ROMs for the N9100 and from the ones I tried, I found this to be the best.
I installed the zip thru recovery and everything seems to be working on my N9100 but there are no garanties and, if you choose to install this ROM, you do it at your own risk.
The file in the download link below is untouched and the ROM is multilanguage.

Latest ROM download: [6.0.1] Aurora.Full.Note7.Port.No1
GAPPS download (ARM/6.0/choose variante): opengaps
1. Spen feature of the first translation, open at the beginning of the identification procedures as well as the relevant authorities, or not use
2. The Fingerprintt is not available
3. The lock screen and lock screen model is not working
4.wifi doesn't work
5.GAPPS no installation

rjma

1. Spen feature of the first translation, open at the beginning of the identification procedures as well as the relevant authorities, or not use
2. The Fingerprintt is not available
3. The lock screen and lock screen model is not working
4.wifi doesn't work
5.GAPPS no installation
1. This means that the "translation" option of the Spen has some problem with permitions (I couldn't make it work so far);
2. Fingerprint scanner is not working;
3. Lock screen is fixed on "swipe" and can't be changed;
4. Wifi is working fine in my N9100;
5. GAPPS can be installed (have already installed opengapps in my N9100).

Reactions: miram

falcon67

Dec 3, 2011
I flashed it on T mobile N910T and used multi vitamin kernel it went well except WiFi has issues. I tried other kernel but the phone stucked at Samsung logo. I had issues with Security pin Lock.

Reactions: kumuyi and Manan79

aljaadi

Jan 14, 2015
Thank you very much .. Is it possible after installation of 6.0.1 Refer to 5.1.1 without causing problems in the network?

zealotik

Oct 15, 2009
Kiev
1. This means that the "translation" option of the Spen has some problem with permitions (I couldn't make it work so far);
2. Fingerprint scanner is not working;
3. Lock screen is fixed on "swipe" and can't be changed;
4. Wifi is working fine in my N9100;
5. GAPPS can be installed (have already installed opengapps in my N9100).
I also did not work wifi, just not turned on.
And often crash google play service....

Top Liked Posts