[ROM][N910C/H] [7.X][UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS/CyanogenMod 14.1

Search This thread

scorpion.hbs

Oct 12, 2012
Tehran
why i bought this crapy samsung phone with this nad support and bad 4g signal.
i have an i9100 and it runs well android 7 but my octa core phone cant run 7

Last edited:

318g2

Feb 25, 2017
I have one question, it's possible to put in this cm14.1 rom, files that is responsible for sim card working. lets say form 6.0.1 marshmarshmallow , if it will be compatible.

valinor61

May 21, 2013
Istanbul
I have one question, it's possible to put in this cm14.1 rom, files that is responsible for sim card working. lets say form 6.0.1 marshmarshmallow , if it will be compatible.
this is not easy as you think. because you need to port modem first and you must make too much adjustment on the cm 14.1 it realy need a good developer :crying:

Menelkir

Jul 30, 2010
Porto Alegre
menelkir.itroll.org

You need to make some libraries to "speak" with the internal modem. For example, a device without a radio doesn't have some parts that one with radio usually have. So from an OS version to another, (of course) all libraries changes (like any other OS), methods to connect, etc.

So.. it's easier to just port a rom from other device (with similar hardware) to this than making cm/lineageos running native (in this case, it's what you're talking about).
CM/lineageos should run even faster than stock because it's running native code and well optimized for this device, so the software and libraries need to "speak" with the radio, etc (a different case from what you're talking about).

drparris

Aug 3, 2016
Waiting patiently or left in the dust?

Well any developer with experience in Exynos devices but Erick it's one of the greatest at it :b, I have faith in him

I suppose, then, that if another developer was willing to step in while Erick is out-of-pocket, they would have done so already?

radz_

Feb 23, 2013
Well, I would love to restart but got a hardware problem with my phone, which prevents me, now, to work on it..
Sorry guys, I would love to develop for.. but I have no available device for now..
Damn! Sorry to hear that.. now all hopes for Lineage OS is dead.
RIP N910c...[emoji24] [emoji24]

318g2

Feb 25, 2017
Well, I would love to restart but got a hardware problem with my phone, which prevents me, now, to work on it..
Sorry guys, I would love to develop for.. but I have no available device for now..

We don't even have a working marshmallow rom there is sms bug, and now nougat is also down very bad news but i understand your problem and we keep hoping that you will fix these issues when only you have possibilities, thank you for your job and for what you've done. :cowboy:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone