[ROM][N910C/H] [7.X][UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS/CyanogenMod 14.1

Search This thread

baltics

Feb 18, 2014
ericwill is a recognised developer.

If ericwill could not get the alpha CM14 ROM he built to work with a sim card and no-one else seems interested in picking-up where he left off I guess it is dead.

318g2

Feb 25, 2017
Tab s2 nougat update is compatible for note 4 exynos devices? Or how we will be updating our devices? If tab s2 nougat comes up?

318g2

Feb 25, 2017
So what this mean? We can intall tab s2 rom on note 4? Or what?

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

And Tab S2 gets N update today, there is still hope for us :D

What this mean? We can install tab s2 rom on our devices note 4? Or what

bajica

Apr 7, 2010
Osijek
So what this mean? We can intall tab s2 rom on note 4? Or what?

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

What this mean? We can install tab s2 rom on our devices note 4? Or what

No direct install, but when Samsung releases source it will be easy to port to N910C (they both use same SOC Exynos 5433), we would still need a developer to do it since I don't know how.

Charmandrigo

Apr 4, 2014
No direct install, but when Samsung releases source it will be easy to port to N910C (they both use same SOC Exynos 5433), we would still need a developer to do it since I don't know how.

The best part of porting the Tab S2 nougat to S4 is that we keep the entire Samsung Galaxy Experience :D I mainly don't want to move to AOSP based roms because you lose most beneficts of Samsung (like features android doesn't have natively) And of course the Galaxy gifts, Samsung Themes.

318g2

Feb 25, 2017
Well, I would love to restart but got a hardware problem with my phone, which prevents me, now, to work on it..
Sorry guys, I would love to develop for.. but I have no available device for now..

Now when Tab S2 nougat update is relseased offcially, can can you finish job with Exynos released codes on your broken device or without device itself? Is there any hope.

andrew.mackew

Mar 25, 2011
Now when Tab S2 nougat update is relseased offcially, can can you finish job with Exynos released codes on your broken device or without device itself? Is there any hope.

Without a device? Quite hard thought.. let us hope erickwill will be able to do that..

Sosneetskey

Jun 16, 2016
d e a d r o m
e
a
d
r
o
m

Pretty sad, though. Even note 2 and 3 have a plenty of aosp roms including n. Maybe we should start a donation company?

Last edited:

chaundb

Apr 7, 2015
It's not possible... sorry.

Told you guys.....so here is what. Either we do three things.

1 - Thank Erickwill who developed CM3 which was the last most usable project. I still use it now as we speak with its minimal bugs.

2 - Use your stock Samsung Note 4 6.0.1 firmware and be content.

3 - Buy a new device with greater Rom support and an has SoC chip thats not Exynos.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone