[ROM][N910C/H] [7.X][UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS/CyanogenMod 14.1

Search This thread

RetroSpect_17

Aug 31, 2016
Can you explain that in more detail ?
Not sure if I'm right but I think what he's saying is that before you flash this rom, backup your efi via TWRP. After that flash this rom. Once you've installed and configured the rom, you'll go back to TWRP and restore your efi that you've made a backup of to get simcard to work. Or that's what I think he's trying to say.

Reactions: ZpanicZ

ZpanicZ

Jun 5, 2015
Not sure if I'm right but I think what he's saying is that before you flash this rom, backup your efi via TWRP. After that flash this rom. Once you've installed and configured the rom, you'll go back to TWRP and restore your efi that you've made a backup of to get simcard to work. Or that's what I think he's trying to say.

Thanks for replying :)

Reactions: RetroSpect_17

wsty

Jul 1, 2017
Bangkok
Just flashed this on my SM-N910C, working great! Very fast booting times, though sometimes I encounter random reboots (when the device is slowing down) and it wont boot into the system so I have to VolumeDown+ Power and then let it reboot by itself, it also has a message that says Kernel is not seandroid enforcing on the Manufacture page when booting up (not that big of a problem since it boots up well anyways) and fingerprint and microphone also doesn't work. I would be really happy if you fixed the fingerprint and microphone that would be great. And again thanks alot for the rom. Working great. :) And if you can, maybe change cyanogen boot logo to lineage os boot logo and in the about device too. Thanks. :):good:

Tu Nguyen

Mar 22, 2014
Just flashed this on my SM-N910C, working great! Very fast booting times, though sometimes I encounter random reboots (when the device is slowing down) and it wont boot into the system so I have to VolumeDown+ Power and then let it reboot by itself, it also has a message that says Kernel is not seandroid enforcing on the Manufacture page when booting up (not that big of a problem since it boots up well anyways) and fingerprint and microphone also doesn't work. I would be really happy if you fixed the fingerprint and microphone that would be great. And again thanks alot for the rom. Working great. :) And if you can, maybe change cyanogen boot logo to lineage os boot logo and in the about device too. Thanks. :):good:
U flashed 12042016 build???

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone