ananjaser1211

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Ok my brothers am at your services
Iam a programmer i had small knowloadge about java
But ican use tools devs i know the basics
Also any designs infographics any thing like this
I can make it for you
Just tell me what you need

I think we are almost there, Since bonuzzzz seems to have fixed RIL thankfully, he can cover AOSP roms for trelte, and maybe i can make his RIL fix work on Touchwiz roms. so i think we are set for now.

muratbaizhanov

Oct 19, 2010
Almaty
previous CM had problems with BT connectivity even though RIL seemed to be working.
maybe thats an opportunity to start simultenous work of 3 different authors on 3 different issues: ril, bt, port

Reactions: Alexander077wa

mr.wonderful

Jan 1, 2015
Riyadh
I think we are almost there, Since bonuzzzz seems to have fixed RIL thankfully, he can cover AOSP roms for trelte, and maybe i can make his RIL fix work on Touchwiz roms. so i think we are set for now.

تمام ياغالي واي شيء تحتاجه اخوك موجود

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

@muratbaizhanov it's the good opportunity to relax and wait

?❤?

318g2

Feb 25, 2017
is this rom working fully now ? Sim card is fixed or not ?

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

No more words ... :)

PS: Soon...

which rom is this , sims sim card is fixed please give us link to this rom, if it is working fully thank you

D

Deleted member 7699229

is this rom working fully now ? Sim card is fixed or not ?

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

which rom is this , sims sim card is fixed please give us link to this rom, if it is working fully thank you
Bruh, he said soon. Just wait like the rest of us. He showed us a picture of him getting the Sim card to work on a AOSP nougat port just so we could at least have hope that we could get nougat working on our phones. So this doesn't mean that the ROM is ready. It just means that we have to wait a bit longer before he can get it finished and fully working.

ShadowOBS

Dec 11, 2016
In your heart <3
Download and 'flash' this in recovery: https://dbp.noobdev.io/files/9.1.0.r13.g3d9b503/Utilities/DualBootUtilities-9.1.0.r13.g3d9b503.zip
It's a multi boot utility (from dual boot patcher) to choose the rom for booting or wiping any rom from recovery :)
Can you please, If you still having this zip.. please make a new link for it? I have the H model and I am kind of newbie for this whole Note 4 custom ROMs... I´ll try flashing the rom without this zip... hope it works. Thanks in advance... if you reply...

webmanya

Feb 25, 2010
Istanbul
Can you please, If you still having this zip.. please make a new link for it? I have the H model and I am kind of newbie for this whole Note 4 custom ROMs... I´ll try flashing the rom without this zip... hope it works. Thanks in advance... if you reply...

Why don't you go to the main site and download the latest version?
Here you go: https://dbp.noobdev.io/downloads/

Top Liked Posts