It was, that's why I said that 6.x and beyond have some issues because (probably) wasn't properly ported due to source code and any other reason (difficult to reverse enginering, difficult to properly port, etc. Who knows).
This ROM has one major issue - no RIL. Of course U can try it but no phonecalls or data connection. If U would like to try a functional AOSP build, please search in the same section for builds by @bonuzzz
CyanogenMod is a free, community built distribution of Android which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
What is working so far?
- The phone is alive, it boots lol
- Camera (Both, photos and videos, need to fix sound.)
- Screencast (Need, also, to fix sound.)
What is not working yet?!
- Sound for video recording..
- Everything else that is NOT working.. You tell me.. but please, DON'T forget the logs.. otherwise I'll ignore you completely.