[ROM][N910C/H] [7.X][UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS/CyanogenMod 14.1

Search This thread

Daanissh

Oct 23, 2014
My hope is restored! I'm prepared to give you them cat-logs if/when you need them ;P
Yeaaahhh, help each other than all of we can feel Cam14 on our beloved Note 4 :) feeling excited :)))

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Yeaaahhh, help each other than all of we can feel Cam14 on our beloved Note 4 :) feeling excited :)))
*CM14

MobileJAD

May 31, 2014
Please keep up the good work!

Glad to hear that you are back Erick! Please stay in good health and keep up the good work with this rom! I'll be flashing your rom as soon it is bug free, at least with the simcard, at least with North American AT&T lol.

Reactions: exalented

edsoedso

Dec 13, 2012
Tirana
Hello,
I have a galaxy note 4 exynos international version on Dito note 7 custom rom. Since two weeks I have tried many times to install Lineage os 14.1 rom, treltexx version on my device but unsuccessfully. The lineage os 14.1 does not install at all reporting always error 7. I am on TWRP 3.0.2-0. There is any help? Thank you!

RetroSpect_17

Aug 31, 2016
Hello,
I have a galaxy note 4 exynos international version on Dito note 7 custom rom. Since two weeks I have tried many times to install Lineage os 14.1 rom, treltexx version on my device but unsuccessfully. The lineage os 14.1 does not install at all reporting always error 7. I am on TWRP 3.0.2-0. There is any help? Thank you!
Are you sure you downloaded Lineage OS treltexx. Because I believe that Erick is still working on it currently. I think you downloaded the Snapdragon variant "trltexx"

Reactions: AbbadonDahaka

318g2

Feb 25, 2017
N910C Exynos

I have N910C can i hope that 7.1.1 will be supported on my device ? and if yes when it will be released approximately :) .. i installed one rom "cm-14.1-20161117-UNOFFICIAL-treltexx" but sim card is not working at all, thank you for your job :(

fohrums

Aug 15, 2016
(Can you please further explain how you upgraded your bootloader & what not?) (Although this did help me get it working on my 910G it may not work for you if you're not using the same model as I am.) [no tutorial was ever provided here].

That is exactly my case. I have the N910 Snapdragon variant of the Note 4 and it would be helpful if someone provided a brief tutorial on how to do this. I'm on the verge of getting an iPhone and i'm trying to make my Note 4 breathe here :rolleyes:

Not only that, but a way to revert back to the original in-case anything goes wrong. I just hope I don't have to use ODIN as I already have TWRP on my note 4 :cowboy:

faeterov

May 2, 2016
That is exactly my case. I have the N910 Snapdragon variant of the Note 4 and it would be helpful if someone provided a brief tutorial on how to do this. I'm on the verge of getting an iPhone and i'm trying to make my Note 4 breathe here :rolleyes:

Not only that, but a way to revert back to the original in-case anything goes wrong. I just hope I don't have to use ODIN as I already have TWRP on my note 4 :cowboy:

You are askimg on the exynos forum for a snapdragon rom....

The thread for lineageos 14 on the snapdragon side of the forum is quite larger, because its easier to develop in that arquitecture. Go over there for specific instructions for your model.

Reactions: chaundb

318g2

Feb 25, 2017
N910C Exynos

Still Waiting For Sim card issue solution on N910C , we hope you are still working on it Erick. hope we'll hear from you soon thank you very much.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone