• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM][N910C/H] CyanogenMod 13 semi-official builds

Status
Not open for further replies.

phzi

Jul 23, 2009
Wait... did someone say SMS works fine for them???

I've done a full wipe back to stock and then reinstalled CM, and SMS still throws an error (but does seem to actually send despite the error).

If this isn't occuring for everyone (I thought it was), I'll investigate.

noisyriver

Jan 8, 2014
Hey guys. It's been a while since Ive used cyanogenmod on my phone, can anyone please mention the remaining bugs? The bug with screen cast and the bugs with fingerprint, are they still existent?
I am on build 16-07 from erickwill
- Fingerprint works fine for me Fingerprint adding works sometimes, sometimes not...
- Screencast via chromecast or screenrecorder works again
- normal phonecall: working, the bug with no audio after reboot in silent mode is gone

remaining:
- SMS - the false failure message ist still there. It's a generic failure which seems to affect all exynos devices (according to travis82).
- VOIP - no audio on outgoing calls when touch sound is deactivated
- Videostreaming in browser (HTML 5) sometimes ok, sometimes not - I use Puffin as a workaround.

So no big issues anymore. Great ROM which became a reliable daily driver for me.

Big thanks to erickwill, RaymanFX and travis82

Last edited:
Reactions: SirHydarnes

SirHydarnes

Nov 13, 2013
sirhydarnes.com
I am on build 16-07 from erickwill
- Fingerprint works fine for me
- Screencast via chromecast or screenrecorder works again
- normal phonecall: working, the bug with no audio after reboot in silent mode is gone

remaining:
- SMS - the false failure message ist still there. It's a generic failure which seems to affect all exynos devices (according to travis82).
- VOIP - no audio on outgoing calls when touch sound is deactivated
- Videostreaming in browser (HTML 5) sometimes ok, sometimes not - I use Puffin as a workaround.

So no big issues anymore. Great ROM which became a reliable daily driver for me.

Big thanks to erickwill, RaymanFX and travis82
When I used fingerprint, it worked with the screen off for like 20 secs and then, it didn't work and you had to turn the screen back on in order to use fingerprint, is that still there?
Also, I remember some audio glitches both in calls and playback. If I was listening to music online with bt, it glitched, if I listened to music with ok google on, using the launcher made the audio glitch, also, sometimes phone calls messed up audio playback, and I had to either reboot or launch camera to fix it. I'd appreciate if you could check that...

Best

lemalelt

Jul 4, 2011
Thanks for superb work done here. Is it possible to get ANT+ sensors working or it is Cm13 wide problem?
Also, volume is little lower than stock and display colors to much contrasting with blown shadows and highlights

noisyriver

Jan 8, 2014
When I used fingerprint, it worked with the screen off for like 20 secs and then, it didn't work and you had to turn the screen back on in order to use fingerprint, is that still there?
Yes. But I think it's intentionally, because otherwise the FP sensor has to run the whole time consuming power.

Blutooth I never tried. I don't need it.

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Thanks for superb work done here. Is it possible to get ANT+ sensors working or it is Cm13 wide problem?
Also, volume is little lower than stock and display colors to much contrasting with blown shadows and highlights
Regarding volume and display colors there are already solutions if you search this thread or the discussion thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: SirHydarnes

andrew.mackew

Mar 25, 2011
[NEW UPDATE!] NEW UNOFFICIAL BUILD IS UP - N910C - 2016-07-19
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24588212152305363
Changelog:
- More HAL tweaks
- Kernel Tweaks
- UPSTREAM: unix: avoid use-after-free in ep_remove_wait_queue
- UPSTREAM: netfilter: x_tables: validate e->target_offset early
- sysrq: Emergency Remount R/O in reverse order
- arm: irq: Notify affinity change when migrating IRQs during hotplug
- arm: irq: Tone down kernel logging
- arm: irq: warn only when affinity really breaks
- wiimote: fix inverted pro-controller axes
- Kernel: Don't show empty tag stats for unprivileged uids
- mm: fix anon vma naming
*quite more stuff that Erick doesn't mention.
Smooth as butter and solid as rock. I'm loving this last rom. Enjoy it.

skegged

Feb 25, 2016
[NEW UPDATE!] NEW UNOFFICIAL BUILD IS UP - N910C - 2016-07-19
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24588212152305363
Changelog:
- More HAL tweaks
- Kernel Tweaks
- UPSTREAM: unix: avoid use-after-free in ep_remove_wait_queue
- UPSTREAM: netfilter: x_tables: validate e->target_offset early
- sysrq: Emergency Remount R/O in reverse order
- arm: irq: Notify affinity change when migrating IRQs during hotplug
- arm: irq: Tone down kernel logging
- arm: irq: warn only when affinity really breaks
- wiimote: fix inverted pro-controller axes
- Kernel: Don't show empty tag stats for unprivileged uids
- mm: fix anon vma naming
*quite more stuff that Erick doesn't mention.
Smooth as butter and solid as rock. I'm loving this last rom. Enjoy it.
Thank you

PatrionT

May 16, 2016
i have some questions before flashing this rom.
1.Is there any problem with the signal in this rom ?
2.Does the fingerprint sensor work?
3.Does it still has any problem while playing music?
4.Does anyone gets often reboots on this rom? ( i have experienced this in another cm13 rom)
5.Is there any major bug ?
Thank you if someone can answer all these questions :D

rainmaaan

Feb 18, 2013
Giresun
i used 0711 0714 and 0717. i cant set up finger print in 0711 but when i updated 0714 it worked suddenly. Now i wiped my phone and installed 0719 but again i cant use fingerprint. i scanned finger my finger but it didnt set up. What can i do ?

noisyriver

Jan 8, 2014
i used 0711 0714 and 0717. i cant set up finger print in 0711 but when i updated 0714 it worked suddenly. Now i wiped my phone and installed 0719 but again i cant use fingerprint. i scanned finger my finger but it didnt set up. What can i do ?
I had the same issue. When I add last fingerprints as quick as I can it suddenly works. You don't need to set FP for Lockscreen (in fact you can't) - it's there as soon as at least one FP is registered.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone