Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

pandalov3

Jul 26, 2011
Panda Town
great work!
how did you port the sony camera features? :eek:
is there a way to integrate the sony camera features to other roms?

alandd86

Nov 30, 2011
HUDDERSFIELD -KURDISTAN
thanks another great rom ,, so inorder to use marvel themes we have to go through the procedures u mentioned?or already included ?if not included why u make it optional while most people like them :D ?

thanks again

Viroy

Mar 10, 2015
Halle
In my opinion its lagy and heavy battery drain thats why 2 versions

Gesendet von meinem SM-N910F mit Tapatalk

Tangkapan

Jun 24, 2010
Hi, very nice rom. One small problem though... The home button won't bring me back to the home screen... Any suggestions?

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Hi, very nice rom. One small problem though... The home button won't bring me back to the home screen... Any suggestions?

Got it. Reboot fixed it [emoji1]

Reactions: Viroy

Viroy

Mar 10, 2015
Halle

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Got it. Reboot fixed it [emoji1]

reboot your phone and it will work

Reactions: MrEmilio88

cgjones

Nov 27, 2007
Chester
www.screedmaster.com
Works great at 580 dpi. A few things, like the dialler labels fit on the screen better now.

Thank you for a great ROM, I've found no real problems with it at all

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Maybe I spoke a little too soon. Two things....

The Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting then re-connecting. I've tried on two different routers, so it's definitely the ROM.

The max sound volumes are set a little too high, the sounds are slightly distorted. Reducing the volumes manually sorts this out though.

Thanks again.

Reactions: Rocky Gidz

Viroy

Mar 10, 2015
Halle
Works great at 580 dpi. A few things, like the dialler labels fit on the screen better now.

Thank you for a great ROM, I've found no real problems with it at all

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Maybe I spoke a little too soon. Two things....

The Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting then re-connecting. I've tried on two different routers, so it's definitely the ROM.

The max sound volumes are set a little too high, the sounds are slightly distorted. Reducing the volumes manually sorts this out though.

Thanks again.
I got no WiFi disconects you are the First Person with this Problem ...maybe try the zancum Kernel from 2nd Post. ...greets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts