[Rom]N910T MR. KLEAN 1.0 [COG2]

Search This thread

ShrekOpher

May 14, 2013
Is this a true S6 port? Or did you just get the list of files to remove from the S6 ROM?

Sent from my SM-N910T using XDA Free mobile app

ShrekOpher

May 14, 2013
What files are needed to enable finger print scanning to work again?

I think the finger print stuff might be a bit tricky. It's integrated into a secure portion of the internal system storage. However you can start with the below priv-app and see what it gets you.

Attachments

• 1441252888456.jpg
    1441252888456.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 691
Reactions: Lordjish
G

GuestK00320

Anyone know how I can get the video editor working? For example, I take slow motion video but when I click to edit it, I can't. It says 'Unable to pay video'... any help appreciated, thanks.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

ShrekOpher

May 14, 2013
Anyone know how I can get the video editor working? For example, I take slow motion video but when I click to edit it, I can't. It says 'Unable to pay video'... any help appreciated, thanks.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You need to pull the 2 video system apps from another ROM and install them in the system app folder on your phone.

raza89

Feb 12, 2014
Mississauga
Hey is there anyway we can get the stock video player and action memo included in this rom? I have tried a lot of things by placing apps in system folder and changing the permissions yet nothing functions for me.

xnknown

Jun 8, 2013
Hey is there anyway we can get the stock video player and action memo included in this rom? I have tried a lot of things by placing apps in system folder and changing the permissions yet nothing functions for me.

just download mx player its better

Hangoverr

Mar 24, 2012
Best ROM.
Best battery life.

I always got tired removing samsung and all bloatware when I installed other Roms. This Rom eliminates that need. Best Rom for people who just use basic features, browsing and own apps instead of Samsung bloat. 50% left. Need to watch more.

Screenshot_2015_09_22_17_06_58.png

Screenshot_2015_09_22_17_07_11.png

Last edited:

dragonsamus

Sep 6, 2010
sacramento, ca
I just want to say thank you for this rom. I love how lite and fast and smooth it is. Thank you!!! I love this phone even more!

Now just to figure out how to get Xposed working. :)

dragonsamus

Sep 6, 2010
sacramento, ca
I flashed the two zips in the order and when I open Xposed and try to install the framework it says application not installed. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any other suggestions? Thanks!! :)

Attachments

• 1443014728224.jpg
    1443014728224.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 303

kabuk1

Jan 17, 2007
Norman
Wow, this rom is pretty much exactly what I've been wanting for ages. I hate bloat and this is just perfect, very fast and light. Running great so far :D

I got the fingerprint scanner working by moving the FingerprintService folder to system>priv-app and rebooting. I was able to add a fingerprint and set it to unlock the phone with no issues at all.

Also- to get Xposed working, I flashed this version, and then installed this xposed APK. This setup installed just fine for me and shows as active.

Hope this helps :good:

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshua Mr PC Repair

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ● Before I begin, I have received permission from rmarinella to use his cog2 base and post this in my own thread. With that said thanks to rmarinella for allowing me to post this.

● This rom is nothing more than rmarinellas S6 Express lite rom, except i have gone a few steps further to lighten it even more by nearly 300mb to a grand total of a 731mb zip file.

● If you are looking for a full featured note 4 rom this is not it. If you are looking for a rom that gives you just what you need with out bells and whistles with excellent battery life and speed than this is the rom for you.

● Keep in mind that there are certain things in settings that if you try to enable them you will get force close popups, these items are just simply not installed.

● I have been running this for 2 days with ZERO problems. Please inform me if any basic functions of the note 4 do not work. Wifi calling, etc.

● Wipe three times for extra cleanliness, Use latest twrp, flash and enjoy!

● COG2 Based and must be on COG2 bootloader and baseband

Link to dev-host:

N910T_S6_Express_Mr_Klean_1.0.zip - 731.24 MB
    Xposed Instructions. ☆☆☆PLEASE DONT THANK ME, THANK TEKHD☆☆☆

● Flash this file first in twrp:

2_xposed-sdk21-arm-20150430-arter97.zip - 5.24 MB

● Flash this file second in twrp:

1_TEKXnesis_N4_NE_Xposed_APK_TEKHD.zip - 493.10 KB

Wanam lollipop works great and dvfs disable works as well.
    So you cut about 550 mb is size of of the stock TW firmware.

Does anytime who had this running have a screen shot of the RAM usage. And a battery screen shot. Would love to see what it looks like running.

Basically cut almost 1gb from stock firmware as the stock firmware is around 1.8gb. Took rmarinellas 1gb rom and cut it down to 731mb with his permission.
    Hey buddy, do you think you could put it on another hosting service? the download is going really slow and then just fails.

Give me some time

Here's a link to my drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4qYa0JLAsBGRmp6V20wSEVmN0k/view?usp=docslist_api