• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][N960F][LineageOS 17.1][24-11-20][synt4x93]

Search This thread

Synt4x.93

Nov 15, 2016
Can i flash this rom for N960N????
Yes you can with the latest 05-03-20 build, fixed an issue with partition size differences for N variants in the old builds.

Bluetooth isn't working for calls and cuts out frequently. Using Jabra Elite 65t, any ideas?
Some users report with certain devices/codecs bluetooth calling is half broken, for me on my SBC codec devices calls work very well so i can't reproduce the issue.

Reactions: Gandicela

Synt4x.93

Nov 15, 2016
Well if you say so! Now i returned back to OneUI custom rom and Magisk is able to hide root and my SafetyNet is passing.
But why on aosp safetyNet is not passing?

Because you didn't add a build fingerprint that passes cts (the same on all my lineage roms 15.1/16/17.1)
But obviously this will change soon for all rooted roms, as google will nuke us again.

Attachments

• photo_2020-03-18_17-27-12.jpg
    photo_2020-03-18_17-27-12.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 1,129
  • photo_2020-03-18_17-31-46.jpg
    photo_2020-03-18_17-31-46.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,129
Last edited:
Because you didn't add a build fingerprint that passes cts (the same on all my lineage roms 15.1/16/17.1)
But obviously this will change soon for all rooted roms, as google will nuke us again.

Ohh okay!
About the google thing, just heard and saw that news! I suppose Google just love doing that!:confused: Its like a game for them.

Reactions: Synt4x.93

tomcatxx

May 16, 2013
Just intalled lates build for S9+. Everything looks well but I have a Problem when i want to use the AFWall+ app. It allways shows me "error applying iptables rules". Magisk is running fine and root also.
I also reinstalled the rom several times but everytime the same. I didnt had this problem on the rom I was before. Any suggestions?

Synt4x.93

Nov 15, 2016
Just intalled lates build for S9+. Everything looks well but I have a Problem when i want to use the AFWall+ app. It allways shows me "error applying iptables rules". Magisk is running fine and root also.
I also reinstalled the rom several times but everytime the same. I didnt had this problem on the rom I was before. Any suggestions?
Just installed it and tried it, got the same issue, (it does work and applies the rules okay, but does error)
doesn't seem to stop the app from working but will take a look into it when i get time

N960 use??? Ok or not ok?
isn't that the snapdragon variant? if so, no

Last edited:
Hello any idea bow to remap bixby key or use it thanks

Its already available in Setting! Search for a "Search Button" or something like that in setting, that is the Bixby Button.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Anyway, has anyone here been experiencing app crashing/closing suddenly in LineageOS? How to fix it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

REQUIREMENTS:
    • ONEUI2 (10) OR NEWER FIRMWARE

INSTRUCTIONS:
    • TWRP
    • WIPE SYSTEM/DATA/CACHE
    • FLASH + (GAPPS/MAGISK)
    • REBOOT

WORKING:
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Mobile Network
    • GPS
    • NFC Extended Length
    • Audio
    • Camera
    • Fingerprint Sensor
    • S-Pen
    • HDMI
    • Ethernet
    • MTP/ADB
    • Call Recording
    • Encryption
    • SELinux Enforcing
    • OTA Updates
    • Android Auto
    • Glove Mode

BROKEN:
    • Iris Scanner

NOTES:
    • Check my GitHub, I'm lazy.

DOWNLOADS:

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 9

Version Information
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9.218
    ROM Firmware Required: ONEUI2

Contributors
    synt4x.93

Source Code: https://github.com/synt4x93/

Created: 26-02-2020
    Last Updated: 24-11-2020
    New build is up with april security patch, and kernel built with clang instead of gcc.
    Android Auto should be fixed, has been confirmed by a few s9/n9 users now.
    first one :) star man

Sent from my Galaxy S9+ using XDA Labs
    Can you please reupload on Google drive or afh? Mega not working for me.
    Tomorrow i will do

Ok, I found several bugs:
    1.) it isn't possible to hide navbar and notification bar. If xou select this option, the app lineageos setup crashed. Extended desktop doesn't work.
    2.) It isn't possible to set a mailbox number in "telefon" phone app
    3.) It isn't possible to switch to speaker in phone app

Btw. Is it possible to get dark theming for telefon, messager, contacts app? Maybe a other theming engine like substratum or hexinstaller?
    1 - seems to be an issue with lineage at the moment as far as we can tell. (aswell as a few other bugs in their trees at the moment)
    2+3 - works fine for me and all the other n9/s9/s9+ users of this rom on telegram, mailbox set the correct number by default for me and i can edit it aswell just tried, loudspeaker/bluetooth speaker is working fine for calling.
    Feel free to share logcat if possible, would be interesting to see what has broken it on your setup and not for anyone else, thanks :)

edit -
    just saw you edited your post and removed 2+3, glad you got it sorted.
    Seems pretty sweet but Android Auto is kind of important. You think a fix is possible?
    Yeah it will be done, haven't looked into it atm.

Why is it not mentioned in the instructions that Flashable_G96XF_Firmware_TWRP_DTAD_r2.zip is needed to be able to boot? Without it, a boot loop occurs.

Also, "Hey Google" isn't working properly. It turns itself off after enabling it. I used Open GApps nano. Someone got it working?

If you read, you can see I clearly tell you that Q BL is required. A lot of people are unable to read in 2020 it seems.
    Hey Google is working fine :) feel free to jump on to telegram if you are having issues.