[rom] nemesis 2.0 truly unmatched the fastest / most customizable / awesome battery!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
COMING VERY SOON!

9Zro.jpg

NEMESIS 2.0 ALL MAKES & MODELS PORT
(*VZW INSTANTLY READY, OTHERS MAY REQUIRE A FEW EXTRA STEPs TO DIY*)
gogolie's bonus wallpaper/art zip do with what u like resize yourself. thanks to deviantart and artists!

if you follow me at all you would know i've been talking to jamison about porting this he of course gave the green light since hes hands down (my opinion ppl) the best rom developer around. i first did Nem 1.5 didnt release it as there were a few issues with my previous uploads and AFH and it took time to fix that then 2.0 was put out a few days back so I just moved on new better right? anyway this is the new "Alpha" which none of you have probably seen but none the less its a great rom in itself but Nemesis FN rox. Guarantee if you get it up and going you will not be sorry this blows away any rom put up against it period. more customizable and more speed with great stability made this rom my daily instantly. if you want to argue this fact then be sure you have the same programs running on the different roms and post a benchmark include all details as I'm sure if you beat her you'll have someone trying to emulate you and if your lying well obviously well figure it out. Also no talk of the disappearance of the creator hes well and elsewhere but I felt it necessary for you to all be able to enjoy this developers gem please search him out at the thread below give him thanks a high five some money but do it there plz lets keep this strictly rom / kernel talk thanks.[/SIZE]

To Install:
1. Simply run the zip thru your favorite installer answer questions asked by installer.
2. Then donate to me and james to get it working and I'll send a secret code to finish install. as this was a painstakingly hard one to get to you ppl.
3. This should work for any S4 and any model or version of it. intended for VZW originally but you are able to flash to any carrier. use the biohazard kernel which is available here along with any APN or Modem or SS module over the top. I'm not going to get into the exacts as the users below will inform you of what worked best for them and if what i just said sounds like giberish then do what everyone else here has done and learn your device from extensively before flashing as we obviously are not responsible for your decisions but well try and help if you mess it up just don't ask until you tried to fix or research or search the threads for help thanks.
4. Oh n I'm of course kidding about the forced donation but seriously you free loving freaks this is harder than it looks maybe do the right thing keep us around so you actually like your phone?

Download:
Version 2.0 .zip version with aroma
Version 2.0 gogolie's restore to install via Safestrap or any TWRP friendly recovery(the safest way to install)
Version 1.5 gogo's SS method be wary wasnt meant for public and flashMod Edit Removed Link
2.0 UPLOADS WILL BE TESTED AN FINISHED BY THE END OF THE DAY FEB 2nd so check back soon

Screenshots from 2.0 on Verizon:
9g2J.png

9g1W.png

Mod Edit Removed Link

The Nemesis Project
An Infamous Production!

RULES:

Before you start using this rom here are some things you need to know:

1. I am NOT updating every week (I work 6 days a week and have a 2 year old and Pregnant wife)...

2. Don't ask for ETA, this is rude and offensive. When it is done it is done.

3. Custom Roms come without warranty. They are tested before release but something always can go bad. So if you broke your phone or you got fired because the alarm didn't go off - I am not responsible.

4. Support is limited. Sometimes I can answer your questions sometimes I don't have the time. There will be times I don't have an answer so please do no repeat your question or get offended because I haven't answered you.

5. Don't compare ROMs. It is rude and offensive for developers. If the other rom has what you need, use that ROM.

6. Don't Kang my work. You may fool everyone else but I will know! If you want to use something just ask!

7. If you like my work, a five star thread rating and hitting the thanks button motivates me. :cool:

8. No flaming! We have all been a NoOb before. We are here to help each other.

9. Read the change log. All relevant important information is there first! i.e. Bugs and fixes if there are any at the time.

#include /** Your warranty is now void.** I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.*/By using the rom you agree with the above terms!

HOW TO INSTALL:
Download ROM and place on SD
Reboot into recovery
Wipe unless change log say otherwise
Install the ROM
if on ATT and not on Loki recovery, you need to flash Loki patch! - Loki patch.....
Reboot out of recovery
Skip setup wizard (you can put your name in)
wait five minutes for all to settle as this is a highly tweaked ROM and Kernel
Reboot
Set APNs if it didn't stick

End Quote

Lil about me: I'm a now broke, technically I'm disabled (w/ 4 crushed discs in spine the gov says I'm too young to get disability and shouldn't admit that MMJ medicine works for me they=heartless pricks)I'm a full time single parent of a 2 yr old so I don't get a lot of time for my passions anymore. ex award winning programmer (lost the love for it, be sure to copyright anything you intellectually own especially when it comes to working with G or MS. they'll steal your everything claim you signed it over and hang you out to dry) now i'm just a fellow android lover with a knack for making things work when they normally won't, experimenting, coding,scripting, anything I feel like doing so if this or any of my other creations or additions to your phone helped you in any way help keep my kid in fresh diapers or put a beer in my hand please. Anything is better than nothing I have spent countless hours learning testing and everything in between to bring you cool stuff like this. Thanks!

Mod Edit Removed Link

Thanks to Jamison and the rest of the Infamous Team, hashc0de, Surge, anyone that tries and gives thanks or feedback and donations or gets up and contributes to the scene.

Last edited by a moderator:

decaturbob

Mar 30, 2011
Decatur
I'm looking forward to testing it out. Right now Phoenix is quickly replacing hyperdrive as my day to day rom.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    COMING VERY SOON!

9Zro.jpg

NEMESIS 2.0 ALL MAKES & MODELS PORT
    (*VZW INSTANTLY READY, OTHERS MAY REQUIRE A FEW EXTRA STEPs TO DIY*)
    gogolie's bonus wallpaper/art zip do with what u like resize yourself. thanks to deviantart and artists!

if you follow me at all you would know i've been talking to jamison about porting this he of course gave the green light since hes hands down (my opinion ppl) the best rom developer around. i first did Nem 1.5 didnt release it as there were a few issues with my previous uploads and AFH and it took time to fix that then 2.0 was put out a few days back so I just moved on new better right? anyway this is the new "Alpha" which none of you have probably seen but none the less its a great rom in itself but Nemesis FN rox. Guarantee if you get it up and going you will not be sorry this blows away any rom put up against it period. more customizable and more speed with great stability made this rom my daily instantly. if you want to argue this fact then be sure you have the same programs running on the different roms and post a benchmark include all details as I'm sure if you beat her you'll have someone trying to emulate you and if your lying well obviously well figure it out. Also no talk of the disappearance of the creator hes well and elsewhere but I felt it necessary for you to all be able to enjoy this developers gem please search him out at the thread below give him thanks a high five some money but do it there plz lets keep this strictly rom / kernel talk thanks.[/SIZE]

To Install:
    1. Simply run the zip thru your favorite installer answer questions asked by installer.
    2. Then donate to me and james to get it working and I'll send a secret code to finish install. as this was a painstakingly hard one to get to you ppl.
    3. This should work for any S4 and any model or version of it. intended for VZW originally but you are able to flash to any carrier. use the biohazard kernel which is available here along with any APN or Modem or SS module over the top. I'm not going to get into the exacts as the users below will inform you of what worked best for them and if what i just said sounds like giberish then do what everyone else here has done and learn your device from extensively before flashing as we obviously are not responsible for your decisions but well try and help if you mess it up just don't ask until you tried to fix or research or search the threads for help thanks.
    4. Oh n I'm of course kidding about the forced donation but seriously you free loving freaks this is harder than it looks maybe do the right thing keep us around so you actually like your phone?

Download:
    Version 2.0 .zip version with aroma
    Version 2.0 gogolie's restore to install via Safestrap or any TWRP friendly recovery(the safest way to install)
    Version 1.5 gogo's SS method be wary wasnt meant for public and flashMod Edit Removed Link
    2.0 UPLOADS WILL BE TESTED AN FINISHED BY THE END OF THE DAY FEB 2nd so check back soon

Screenshots from 2.0 on Verizon:
    9g2J.png

9g1W.png

Mod Edit Removed Link

The Nemesis Project
    An Infamous Production!

RULES:

Before you start using this rom here are some things you need to know:

1. I am NOT updating every week (I work 6 days a week and have a 2 year old and Pregnant wife)...

2. Don't ask for ETA, this is rude and offensive. When it is done it is done.

3. Custom Roms come without warranty. They are tested before release but something always can go bad. So if you broke your phone or you got fired because the alarm didn't go off - I am not responsible.

4. Support is limited. Sometimes I can answer your questions sometimes I don't have the time. There will be times I don't have an answer so please do no repeat your question or get offended because I haven't answered you.

5. Don't compare ROMs. It is rude and offensive for developers. If the other rom has what you need, use that ROM.

6. Don't Kang my work. You may fool everyone else but I will know! If you want to use something just ask!

7. If you like my work, a five star thread rating and hitting the thanks button motivates me. :cool:

8. No flaming! We have all been a NoOb before. We are here to help each other.

9. Read the change log. All relevant important information is there first! i.e. Bugs and fixes if there are any at the time.

#include /** Your warranty is now void.** I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.*/By using the rom you agree with the above terms!

HOW TO INSTALL:
    Download ROM and place on SD
    Reboot into recovery
    Wipe unless change log say otherwise
    Install the ROM
    if on ATT and not on Loki recovery, you need to flash Loki patch! - Loki patch.....
    Reboot out of recovery
    Skip setup wizard (you can put your name in)
    wait five minutes for all to settle as this is a highly tweaked ROM and Kernel
    Reboot
    Set APNs if it didn't stick

End Quote

Lil about me: I'm a now broke, technically I'm disabled (w/ 4 crushed discs in spine the gov says I'm too young to get disability and shouldn't admit that MMJ medicine works for me they=heartless pricks)I'm a full time single parent of a 2 yr old so I don't get a lot of time for my passions anymore. ex award winning programmer (lost the love for it, be sure to copyright anything you intellectually own especially when it comes to working with G or MS. they'll steal your everything claim you signed it over and hang you out to dry) now i'm just a fellow android lover with a knack for making things work when they normally won't, experimenting, coding,scripting, anything I feel like doing so if this or any of my other creations or additions to your phone helped you in any way help keep my kid in fresh diapers or put a beer in my hand please. Anything is better than nothing I have spent countless hours learning testing and everything in between to bring you cool stuff like this. Thanks!

Mod Edit Removed Link

Thanks to Jamison and the rest of the Infamous Team, hashc0de, Surge, anyone that tries and gives thanks or feedback and donations or gets up and contributes to the scene.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone