[ROM] Nemesis Prime OS [1.0] [N960F/N/FD] [CSE1] [9.0 Pie] [May Patch]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

AFCA_Haxx0r

Nov 6, 2018
Guys 1.3 will make things better. I need to apply some patches like hide to get Netflix working. And also some changes to get Shealth working correctly. I am also looking into Fingerprint problem and Samsung account. That Samsung account one is a bit weird since I can log in without a problem. And All security things like password and iris works fine. Only Fingerprint not work. All those problems get fixed today. And then I hope all the problems are finaly sold. Sorry for the mess in the last 2 updates. Things get better now ?

Supracer

Feb 25, 2012
Guys 1.3 will make things better. I need to apply some patches like hide to get Netflix working. And also some changes to get Shealth working correctly. I am also looking into Fingerprint problem and Samsung account. That Samsung account one is a bit weird since I can log in without a problem. And All security things like password and iris works fine. Only Fingerprint not work. All those problems get fixed today. And then I hope all the problems are finaly sold. Sorry for the mess in the last 2 updates. Things get better now ?

Take your time, nothing is that urgent ? thank you for providing the effort and your time to satisfy our flashaholic needs ?

irsemoticon

Dec 9, 2011
Semarang
Guys 1.3 will make things better. I need to apply some patches like hide to get Netflix working. And also some changes to get Shealth working correctly. I am also looking into Fingerprint problem and Samsung account. That Samsung account one is a bit weird since I can log in without a problem. And All security things like password and iris works fine. Only Fingerprint not work. All those problems get fixed today. And then I hope all the problems are finaly sold. Sorry for the mess in the last 2 updates. Things get better now

take your time sir, your rom so smooth, but need little fix for better.

Reactions: AFCA_Haxx0r

dsg2003

Jan 10, 2011
Finally had time to flash 2.0 on my Note9. Wow... this rom is awesome and i am glad to see a new, good, very good rom here for our note 9. Very fast and very smmoth. First time, that i don't have to set animations to 0,5 to have a good speed :). Hope this rom will be update a long time...

Two little things:
- Cannot sign in into Youtube with my google account. I get a timeout after a while.
- magisk 19.2 works. But then an update is displayed and magisk manager says, that magisk is not up to date. First i reinstalled magisk in TWRP and all is good. But then the issue comes back. And i did nothing and after a while it sasys "magisk is up to day" again and all is fine again... i think here are some little problems which can be fixed easily.

Reactions: AFCA_Haxx0r

techmasters

Jan 10, 2019
Flashed 2.0 and super fast, for sure fastest ROM i tried on note 9, battery is amazing and nice new features in the 2.0 :good::D:D thanks so much @AFCA_Haxx0r

I have a question about the base used for this release...CSE? Isn't that for the Snapdragon version of the Note 9...which monthly patch is this actualy? Thanks

cse1 exists for n960f look https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/galaxy-note9/SM-N960F/SER/download/N960FPUS2CSE1/270889/

its may patch and on my about phone on this 2.0 rom i see security patch level: may :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    f3tC7NY.jpg

Hello! This is my custom ROM for the Galaxy Note 9 that I have made.
    Feature list:
    Debloat
    Fast
    Stable
    Fast updates
    Magisk
    Battery tweaks
    RAM tweaks
    2.0GB ROM size
    -More!
    itqdOLk.jpg

Changelog Nemesis Prime OS 1.1

- Fixed Bootloop
    - Fixed Mount Problem
    - Fixed Error 7
    - Fixed Busybox
    - Added White Wolf Kernel
    - Added Aroma
    - Added Clean Install Option
    - Added Dity Flash (KEEP APPS AND DATA)
    - Added Changelog on Aroma
    - Stabillity and Improvements

[Changelog Nemesis Prime OS 1.0

- Based on N960FPUS2CSE1
    - May Security Patch
    - Debloated
    - Added Stock Kernel
    - Added Magisk 19.1
    - Added YouTube Vanced
    - Added AdAway
    - Added Edited Host
    - Added Battery Tweaks
    - Added Ram Tweaks
    - Optimalizations and Improvements​

zMSCscI.jpg

uun1g7X.jpg
    tpbiDEu.jpg

Go to TWRP
    Go to wipe, factory reset
    Flash this ROM.zip
    Reboot
    That is it :good:
    fX3pCFS.jpg

Mod Edit
    TbTKfad.jpg

TELEGRAM GROUP LINK: Soon​

frpg4N2.jpg

Topjohnwu - for magisk
    yarpiin - for White Wolf Kernel
    Jesec - for TWRP​

XDA:DevDB Information
    Nemesis Prime OS, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 9

Contributors
    AFCA_Haxx0r
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2019-05-19
    Stable Release Date: 2019-05-19

Created 2019-05-19
    Last Updated 2019-05-23
    1.2 is uploading i am sorry guys it was my Mistake, i did not check if Google Account was Working :(
    Hey guys! Here is the review of the rom. Super debloated rom with great performance so far. Watch the video if you plan to try this rom :)

Youtube link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVNzbQv1Wj4
    Changelog Nemesis Prime OS 1.2

- Fixed Blackscreen when setting-up Google Account
    - Added Chrome
    - Updated to Latest White Wolf Kernel 0.9
    - Improved CSC Apply

UPLOADING DONE IN 1 HOUR