[ROM] NEXUS 5 PORT 4.4.2 KOT49H odexed 10/12/2013

Search This thread

Nickjg11

Sep 10, 2011
Cebu
PLEASE HELP ME Freaking out over here..

so heres what happened. I installed v3 of this rom. for 2 days now working fine. then this morning i installed the AK 106 Kernel.
It booted like normal. then i ran an antutu test. then phone suddenly turned off and will not turn on again. please help me.. T.T

it will not enter recovery mode.. will not show google sign unless charged. it will show google sign then turn back off,..
when charging it will show charging sign for a while, then disappear then show charging sign again

a quick reply would be very helpful. T.T

markelini123

Jul 15, 2012
Wellington
PLEASE HELP ME Freaking out over here..

so heres what happened. I installed v3 of this rom. for 2 days now working fine. then this morning i installed the AK 106 Kernel.
It booted like normal. then i ran an antutu test. then phone suddenly turned off and will not turn on again. please help me.. T.T

it will not enter recovery mode.. will not show google sign unless charged. it will show google sign then turn back off,..
when charging it will show charging sign for a while, then disappear then show charging sign again

a quick reply would be very helpful. T.T

Can you get into bootloader mode? Power + both volume keys

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Rotary Heart

Aug 1, 2012
no. i cannot. T.T if only i can i could do a reset. T.T

if i long press those combinations for a while, then plug a charger, it would show a blank screen with the LED blinking
Ok it had battery, but it could be out of charge. It happened to me once with my Galaxy Nexus, I would let it charge for enough time and try it again.

Reactions: Nickjg11

Chomanator

Aug 15, 2011
Buffalo, NY
ok. i will try it. it shows the battery icon for a while, the disappears, then apprears again for a while. is that normal?

Also having the same issue with multiple ROMs. Its not uncommon for the N4 to reboot randomly and show an instant drop in battery. Some have said they have fixed this by disabling location services, for some WiFi. Others have also reported that they only experience this during use of openGL applications.

I also experience this problem using v4 and the latest AK kernel. Also I am getting repeated errors via log cat.

"11-05 21:26:59.927 2161 2175 E QcrilMsgTunnelSocket: IOExceptionjava.io.IOException: No such file or directoryReason: No such file or directory"

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium HD app

XupModz

Aug 28, 2011
Atlanta
Can someone please make a Dev host mirror? Mega doesn't like my phone unless I'm doing it wrong and the docs link won't work thanks :)

Nickjg11

Sep 10, 2011
Cebu
Also having the same issue with multiple ROMs. Its not uncommon for the N4 to reboot randomly and show an instant drop in battery. Some have said they have fixed this by disabling location services, for some WiFi. Others have also reported that they only experience this during use of openGL applications.

I also experience this problem using v4 and the latest AK kernel. Also I am getting repeated errors via log cat.

"11-05 21:26:59.927 2161 2175 E QcrilMsgTunnelSocket: IOExceptionjava.io.IOException: No such file or directoryReason: No such file or directory"

mine was not a reboot. it totally shutdown. when i plug the charger (still off) shows battery icon for a while. then gone, then shows up again

Chomanator

Aug 15, 2011
Buffalo, NY
mine was not a reboot. it totally shutdown. when i plug the charger (still off) shows battery icon for a while. then gone, then shows up again

Mine does not always reboot either. It'll stay off until I wait a few minutes and turn it back on. (where it'll happen again on boot) Or until I connect my charger and boot again.

badluckclinton

Jun 28, 2013
Charging problem

The other day my N4 power adapter died on me and refused to charge my phone so I ended up having to use an old iPhone adapter. With this ROM, both on the stock kernel and AK106, when I plug my phone in to charge it either recognizes the charging process as "USB" instantly or it stays on "AC" for a couple seconds and then kicks back to "USB" which results in slower charging of course. Is it possible to have this fixed or will I have to wait on the factory image to be released first?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    10pyuco.jpg

Cover art by WasifSal

Very nice video hands on by Raibbl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpDFDJR7V20

N1 custom rom 4.4 according to :
    http://www.androidheadlines.com/2013/11/featured-top-10-android-4-4-kitkat-custom-roms.html

Finally a proper port of the Nexus 5 latest update , this is a FULL rom and how the factory image SUPPOSED TO BE! GAPPS ARE INCLUDED[/B]

Install Guide

1. Use latest CWM Recovery
    2. Make a Nandroid Backup
    3. Wipe Data/Factory Reset + Dalvik Cache
    4. Install the Rom
    5. Install Superuser : http://download.chainfire.eu/supersu
    7. Reboot
    8. Select NO if prompt regarding the stock recovery.

Link for version 10/12/2013 KOT49H : https://mega.co.nz/#!IUFmULyJ!dwJLDGPN-TdqQg9oZGXEGDUtqTlQGGwqLMgCnEiz7t4

More than 2000 + downloads in every previous version.Thank you all.:good:

Changelog ( 10/12/2013)

- Fully Merged with official occam update KOT49H released 10/12/2013

FEATURES

- Official update KOT49H from NEXUS 5 Fully merged with MAKO
    - All the libs from Nexus 5 camera and app
    - Transparent status bars and lockscreen bar
    - Completelly stock NEXUS 5
    - GEL launcher & original wallapers
    - STOCK KERNEL
    - Very Fast

Please do not send me PMs for addons. This is a stock and that how it will remain.

Enjoy the port and press thanks. If someone want to donate, please use the donate button under my avatar. Thank you all for your work and contribution to this tread. Regards.
    I've noticed small issues here and there and decided to report the rom my self. I think everything is working 100% even has touchboost fix applied. Let me know how this one is working?

mako_N5_Port.zip (412.6 MB) MD5 86d044e94ab0d1b17d3fcdbbdd012408

https://mega.co.nz/#!EpE2nLxZ!dTLeQB6QigHQp3c4pP3OGl6FWJtXRDtc9f8T7vlUEkU
    THANK GOD I AM SO TIRED....THANK YOU ALL VERY VERY MUCH FOT TRYING THIS PORT AND FOR THE RESPECT YOU GAVE ME.

Here's the link to my Drive. Let me know if it works. This is basically the OP port but with working Google keyboard, Chrome, Earth, boot animation, and updated youtube, music, chrome, google +.

https://mega.co.nz/#!Qg9UwRhC!OHiA0F1COCEAorhAA1gVHzJ2TBsmBDSJNFhOWAX3HWM

MD5 89e89142d4f19d864248bcfbc0fa3bc1

Check here for newer rom.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=47082839&postcount=1667
    Guys sorry for not uploaded the fresh build.I didnt fix the compass and propably because nexus 5 sensors are controlled differently. There is a conf file in system/etc for hammerhead (nexus5) that we dont have.( We have a sensor lib in HW,

Also there are several missing libs from vendor file which is the new drivers and kernel. Sorry but we will have to wait all of us for the official release.

For now just use the v3 of the rom in op.it is almost a full working rom and has actually the same changelong as mine.

Once more i thank you all for trying out this port and for all of you that helped with mirrors.
    Lets continiue improving this.