[ROM] NEXUS 5 PORT 4.4.2 KOT49H odexed 10/12/2013

Search This thread

jurvyx

Nov 8, 2011
Zagreb
Still using this awesome rom, but i noticed one problem.
When I disabled notifications of llama and lightflow through app manager, notifications from Playstore don't stick in notification bar. It appears when I update or download some app, but it don't stick. Tried turning on notifications, but still same.
Had this problem more than 2 months ago, solved it with factory reset :(

Any ideas? I no0ticed this only on this rom!

jgro1976

Jun 8, 2006
OnePlus 6T
Anyone else notice their phone storage space strangely going down/depleting? Actually, it fluxuates, sometimes it's 3.2GB left, other days it's 3.5, 3. I don't even have that much stuff on my phone, no music, some pics. I've tried searching for the clockwork "blob" folder that used to take up a lot of space, but either it's hidden from me or it no longer exists. I only have one backup currently, as I know they can be memory hogs as well.

Anyone?

faruk.foco

Aug 19, 2013
Help needed

I've been using nexus 5 experience rom, stock version for a while. pretty pleased overall. However, I wanna switch to this rom because it seems to be more like the original nexus 5. Are there any disadvantages to tihis rom over the other, and overall, did anyone come across any obvious problems or glitches. Btw: seems like the camera is way better with this rom. Thank you!

meZQureshi

Jan 10, 2012
I've been using nexus 5 experience rom, stock version for a while. pretty pleased overall. However, I wanna switch to this rom because it seems to be more like the original nexus 5. Are there any disadvantages to tihis rom over the other, and overall, did anyone come across any obvious problems or glitches. Btw: seems like the camera is way better with this rom. Thank you!

Using as a daily driver since day 1. It's just amazing. Impressive performance and speed without a single glitch or bug. Using Hellscore kernel for cutting edge battery timings.

lsv-1

Oct 9, 2011
San Jose
GPS lock issues

Hello guys, I've got a question for you, lately I've been experiencing a problem with the GPS, it takes too much to time to lock (Waze or maps), if I restart the phone it locks right away, is there a fix for that? I think there is a flashable zip around but I could not find it.

Thank you.

coolmen777

Oct 31, 2007
Sacramento
Google Now launcher updated

There is a update showing up for Google Now for me on Google Play Store. The version seems to be newer then what was included in this ROM. Has anyone updated it and any problems/benefits? Thanks.

pxdx

Nov 4, 2011
Kolkata
There is a update showing up for Google Now for me on Google Play Store. The version seems to be newer then what was included in this ROM. Has anyone updated it and any problems/benefits? Thanks.

It will open Google Now via Swipe right from Home Screen provided Google Now is activated.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

zubin45shah

Apr 14, 2012
flashing problem

I have flashed this rom in twrp.
After flashing the rom,when i boot into system it says no os installed..please help.
File downloaded:- N5PORT-KOT49H-ODEX.zip

Oxious119

Apr 18, 2013

Second that. Still running awesome and with xposed framework there are no limits.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

OsSkates1996

Aug 24, 2013
Tucson Arizona
I don't know if someone has asked this already but does this rom come with the moto x optimized dalvik and bionic patches? Either way this rom is great, super smooth with Franco Sabermod test r201 kernel :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    10pyuco.jpg

Cover art by WasifSal

Very nice video hands on by Raibbl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpDFDJR7V20

N1 custom rom 4.4 according to :
    http://www.androidheadlines.com/2013/11/featured-top-10-android-4-4-kitkat-custom-roms.html

Finally a proper port of the Nexus 5 latest update , this is a FULL rom and how the factory image SUPPOSED TO BE! GAPPS ARE INCLUDED[/B]

Install Guide

1. Use latest CWM Recovery
    2. Make a Nandroid Backup
    3. Wipe Data/Factory Reset + Dalvik Cache
    4. Install the Rom
    5. Install Superuser : http://download.chainfire.eu/supersu
    7. Reboot
    8. Select NO if prompt regarding the stock recovery.

Link for version 10/12/2013 KOT49H : https://mega.co.nz/#!IUFmULyJ!dwJLDGPN-TdqQg9oZGXEGDUtqTlQGGwqLMgCnEiz7t4

More than 2000 + downloads in every previous version.Thank you all.:good:

Changelog ( 10/12/2013)

- Fully Merged with official occam update KOT49H released 10/12/2013

FEATURES

- Official update KOT49H from NEXUS 5 Fully merged with MAKO
    - All the libs from Nexus 5 camera and app
    - Transparent status bars and lockscreen bar
    - Completelly stock NEXUS 5
    - GEL launcher & original wallapers
    - STOCK KERNEL
    - Very Fast

Please do not send me PMs for addons. This is a stock and that how it will remain.

Enjoy the port and press thanks. If someone want to donate, please use the donate button under my avatar. Thank you all for your work and contribution to this tread. Regards.
    I've noticed small issues here and there and decided to report the rom my self. I think everything is working 100% even has touchboost fix applied. Let me know how this one is working?

mako_N5_Port.zip (412.6 MB) MD5 86d044e94ab0d1b17d3fcdbbdd012408

https://mega.co.nz/#!EpE2nLxZ!dTLeQB6QigHQp3c4pP3OGl6FWJtXRDtc9f8T7vlUEkU
    THANK GOD I AM SO TIRED....THANK YOU ALL VERY VERY MUCH FOT TRYING THIS PORT AND FOR THE RESPECT YOU GAVE ME.

Here's the link to my Drive. Let me know if it works. This is basically the OP port but with working Google keyboard, Chrome, Earth, boot animation, and updated youtube, music, chrome, google +.

https://mega.co.nz/#!Qg9UwRhC!OHiA0F1COCEAorhAA1gVHzJ2TBsmBDSJNFhOWAX3HWM

MD5 89e89142d4f19d864248bcfbc0fa3bc1

Check here for newer rom.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=47082839&postcount=1667
    Guys sorry for not uploaded the fresh build.I didnt fix the compass and propably because nexus 5 sensors are controlled differently. There is a conf file in system/etc for hammerhead (nexus5) that we dont have.( We have a sensor lib in HW,

Also there are several missing libs from vendor file which is the new drivers and kernel. Sorry but we will have to wait all of us for the official release.

For now just use the v3 of the rom in op.it is almost a full working rom and has actually the same changelong as mine.

Once more i thank you all for trying out this port and for all of you that helped with mirrors.
    Lets continiue improving this.