[ROM][NIGHTLIES][4.2.2] PACman v22.3.0 | All-In-One | PA-3.15 | AOKP-MR1 |

sniper

Jan 30, 2012
San Diego

P.A.C.-Man ROM

I normally develop for the Epic 4G Touch, but the one looks awesome and is probably gonna be my upgrade soon :)

I'm part of the PAC-man team and wanted to give you guys some love with this awesome rom. After PACman I might build some other roms for the one.

I can't wait to hopefully get this phone!

Code:
[B]FEATURES:[/B]
    * All in One Rom [[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][B]P[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE="4"]a[/SIZE]+[COLOR="Pink"][SIZE="6"][B]A[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE="4"]okp[/SIZE]+[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="6"][B][B]C[/B][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE="4"]m[/SIZE] = [SIZE="6"][B][COLOR="Lime"]P[/COLOR][COLOR="Pink"]A[/COLOR][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]C[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][SIZE="4"]man[/SIZE]]
    * PhoneUI, PhabletUI, TabletUI
    * Most Features from AOKP
    * All Features from CM
    * All Features from PA
    * Of course JellyBean 4.2.2
Working:
  • wifi
  • general settings
  • voice
  • data
  • LTE

Broken:
  • bluetooth
  • camera
  • IR blaster
  • you tell me

Code:
Credits:

* szl.kiev
* All the PACman devs
* Team Baked
* Everyone who works on PA, AOKP, and CM
* kushdeck
* If you are left out and feel you should receive credit please PM me and I will include credit.
*Not responsible for broken devices. With great power comes great responsibility. Flash at your own Risk.*

Standard install instructions:
  • Boot into recovery
  • Wipe data/factory, cache and dalvik
  • Flash ROM
  • Flash gapps
  • Reboot

Changelog

5/14/2013
v22.2.0
Fix random sod
Fix email
Upstream

5/6/2013
v21.1.1
Fixed signal/data/voice/sms (thanks deck)
Upstream

5/5/2013
Initial build

Kernel Source

Last edited:

los1010

Oct 15, 2011
Philly
Will love to flash but I hear people are having trouble with in call audio? Is this true

Sent from my HTCONE using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

MallardDuck

Jun 19, 2009
Lansing
hey, i've been compiling this rom for the m7wls as well; i was wondering what you did to get NFC? My build works fine but I don't see nfc under the wireless options menu; so i'm not sure to test if it's there or it works.

sniper

Jan 30, 2012
San Diego
hey, i've been compiling this rom for the m7wls as well; i was wondering what you did to get NFC? My build works fine but I don't see nfc under the wireless options menu; so i'm not sure to test if it's there or it works.
I added support for it in the pacman vendor so you should be able to just sync and use the included build script. Did you do something else?

MallardDuck

Jun 19, 2009
Lansing
New build is up with an md5 in the same folder, and nightlies will be starting tonight :D

:D Awesome to see, I've been beating my files with a stick and finally got a functional build for myself with only one reboot while it warmed up; can't wait to see how buttery you can get the rom.

EDIT: not sure if you didn't update the list of features, but in my personal build (cyanogenmod trees) has a semi-working camera; it FCs a bunch then i figured out that if it uses flash the photo is sucessfull(i then tested with flash off and only FC's).

Last edited:

motoelliot

Nov 23, 2010
Nice! I'm gonna rock this awhile! THANKS!!!:thumbup:

I noticed the cam f/c if it recognized a face I can take a pic of anything but ppls faces...

Sent from my aluminum T.A.R.D.I.S!

Last edited: