[ROM] [NIGHTLY] [4.4] CyanogenMod 11(KOT49H) for MAKO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

abalam

Oct 30, 2011
github.com
OnePlus 10 Pro
Guys,because there are no official cm11 toppic, I have started this.Have fun and respect the rules on bug report!!

2i8d63p.png

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4 (KitKat) (KOT49H), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What are Nightly builds? Auto compiled builds of the latest CyanogenMod source from github. This version change each night and aren't officialy supported. If you find bugs/issues you can/must discuss here (do not submit nightlies bug on CyanogenMod issue tracker).

Mod edit: link removed

GAPPS: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Google_Apps

Installation

- First time flashing CM11 to your MAKO (or coming from another ROM)?

Root your device and install ClockworkMod Recovery/TWRP (Latest)
Reboot into Recovery
Do a Nandroid backup!
WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition)
Install the ROM from internal sdcard using ClockworkMod Recovery/TWRP
Optionally install the Google Addon

Reporting Bugs

You are allowed to report bugs only in this thread. Before reporting a bug, please make sure you are running as stock as possible. This means no custom kernel, no custom framework modification, etc. If you are using any of the above modifications, please flash the rom again to get rid of the modifications before reporting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rod3

Jun 12, 2009
Fort Worth, Texas
If you are not a CM team member, shouldn't this go in the non-original development thread since you are just building from their source?

abalam

Oct 30, 2011
github.com
OnePlus 10 Pro
If you are not a CM team member, shouldn't this go in the non-original development thread since you are just building from their source?

if there is no official team member is something we never get anything, stop this nonsense and let's keep it cozy in this toppic. If we start so I just close it and hope you stay until an official team member opens slightly. I just started this toppic because there is need.

Reactions: wie2

thracemerin

Oct 19, 2011
Toronto
if there is no official team member is something we never get anything, stop this nonsense and let's keep it cozy in this toppic. If we start so I just close it and hope you stay until an official team member opens slightly. I just started this toppic because there is need.

There isn't need, there is a CM11 discussion thread where discussions go already, this is in original dev which means it's supposed to be a development thread, if there are no official team members here then there is likely no development going on, I think you missed the point of why there wasn't a thread in the first place.

abalam

Oct 30, 2011
github.com
OnePlus 10 Pro
There isn't need, there is a CM11 discussion thread where discussions go already, this is in original dev which means it's supposed to be a development thread, if there are no official team members here then there is likely no development going on, I think you missed the point of why there wasn't a thread in the first place.

I got it wrong. Sorry for my good intentions but closes toppic but then

howdid

May 22, 2010
Vienna
youre not a member of CM so youre not allowed to post OFFICIAL instead of them will report this

Andre_Vitto

Jul 11, 2013
Hyd
So whats the original development in this? Just posting links to cyanogenmod website?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

tvisforme

Sep 28, 2010
Essential Phone
Google Pixel 6a

If I've understood the OP, this is a thread to discuss the official CM 11 release, not a custom ROM based on CyanogenMod. The existing discussion was in the 10.2 thread.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

wedgess

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 23, 2012
Dublin, Ireland
www.pac-rom.com
This thread has links to CyanogenMod website where the ROM is originally posted, as the OP did not build this ROM thread is closed with links removed. Please wait for a CyanogenMod developer to release the build on XDA.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys,because there are no official cm11 toppic, I have started this.Have fun and respect the rules on bug report!!

2i8d63p.png

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4 (KitKat) (KOT49H), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What are Nightly builds? Auto compiled builds of the latest CyanogenMod source from github. This version change each night and aren't officialy supported. If you find bugs/issues you can/must discuss here (do not submit nightlies bug on CyanogenMod issue tracker).

Mod edit: link removed

GAPPS: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Google_Apps

Installation

- First time flashing CM11 to your MAKO (or coming from another ROM)?

Root your device and install ClockworkMod Recovery/TWRP (Latest)
    Reboot into Recovery
    Do a Nandroid backup!
    WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition)
    Install the ROM from internal sdcard using ClockworkMod Recovery/TWRP
    Optionally install the Google Addon

Reporting Bugs

You are allowed to report bugs only in this thread. Before reporting a bug, please make sure you are running as stock as possible. This means no custom kernel, no custom framework modification, etc. If you are using any of the above modifications, please flash the rom again to get rid of the modifications before reporting.
    Topic closed, sorry for my good intentions. just wanted to start a cm11 toppic so we had a clear toppic.
    This thread has links to CyanogenMod website where the ROM is originally posted, as the OP did not build this ROM thread is closed with links removed. Please wait for a CyanogenMod developer to release the build on XDA.

Thread closed

If I've understood the OP, this is a thread to discuss the official CM 11 release, not a custom ROM based on CyanogenMod. The existing discussion was in the 10.2 thread.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk