• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [NIGHTLY] [KitKat] [4.4] Unofficial CyanogenMod 11.0 nightlies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

galabean

Oct 9, 2012
I think this is never gonna happen. Codeworkx spoke multiple times against adding BLN in the kernel, for the instability it would bring.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk

Okay, thank you. It's too bad that the BLN is essential for me, because the stock kernel of Cyanogen seems so good.
Maybe it's time for me to switch to NoLed...

CRXed

Jan 7, 2010
Not enough for ART, not even close... You have to repartition your internal sd, making larger DATA partition, or uninstall more than 50% of your apps, then ART will work...

Are you really sure about this?
I managed to install the PA Mini Gapps and after enabling ART I still had more than 200 mb of system free. Would that not be enough free space?
Play Store still force closed...

netcitizen

Feb 28, 2011
On the latest nightly 3g data hardly works it keeps cutting off. Anyone else facing the problem? I was wondering if it was a modem issue and I flashed the xxms4 but still the same.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

King Coon

May 24, 2012
Good Work

nice work I will test this ROM too ;)
But one Question, can anybody give me a little list of the differences between CM10.1 and CM11 ? Thanks :)
kind regards
Coon

Dioscoride

Feb 9, 2012
move the app from internal memory(2gb) to sd memory(11gb)

Hey guys i read the posts and i understand that the very problem is the battery drain...is it correct??

i would ask u all if someone tried to move the app from internal memory(2gb) to second partition(11gb)?is it works or after the move the app delete from homescreen??

thanks!!!

edit--> i tried this rom..but there is this bug...you try to move the app in sd and tell me about the app stay on home if reboot the device..!!

Last edited:

mardiie

Aug 9, 2010
Why I have only launcher3.apk?

You have to set it up in settings because launcher3 is set as default.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Also I'm now using the ART engine instead of dalvic. Works great with the newest build and newest official cm gapps. Spotify seems badly bugged though, leeched battery in an hour.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

mardiie

Aug 9, 2010

FreeWolF80

Aug 8, 2010
Modena
Excuse me, this rom support ota updates? For example, can I run an ota update when there is a new nightly?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts