/* * Your warranty is... still valid? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
- Vanilla LineageOS (cm-14.1 branch)
- Unified ROM for OnePlus 3/OnePlus 3T
- No OTA updates support (don't try to install any)
Goal of this ROM
LineageOS does not provide nightly builds and does not pass the safetynet test by default. To pass the safetynettest one commit has to be added:
This is the ONLY difference with the official LineageOS builds.
OnePlus 3: https://twrp.me/devices/oneplusthree.html
OnePlus 3T: https://twrp.me/devices/oneplus3t.html
OnePlus 3: https://github.com/Koenkk/firmware_...3/oneplus3_oxygenos_open_beta_21_firmware.zip
OnePlus 3T: https://github.com/Koenkk/firmware_.../oneplus3t_oxygenos_open_beta_12_firmware.zip
Use ext4 instead of f2fs, this is the most stable at the moment.
- Flash the latest TWRP version from the Recommendations section
- Wipe your device through TWRP
- Recommended Format /data as ext4 (f2fs is unstable at the moment)
- Flash the latest firmware from the Recommendations section
- Install the ROM from the download section below with TWRP
- Install GApps, (ARM64, 7.1, I recommend stock but a different package should also work) (http://opengapps.org/)
- Boot your device, done!
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Check whether there's a new TWRP release (from the Recommendations section) and in case flash it *before* going on
- Check whether there's a new firmware release (from the Recommendations section) and in case flash it *before* going on
- Flash the ROM with TWRP
- Wipe Dalvik / ART cache and Cache in TWRP
You can find a new nightly every day here (including a changelog):
My nightly build server and download server have it's costs, feel free to donate me.
Click here to donate.
- The whole LineageOS team