- Jan 22, 2022
* Your warranty is now void. * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.
MIUI 13 for Galaxy S9/S9 Plus with Project Treble - Porting R/A
- Warning this is not for daily use.
- GSI made by Nippon, credit goes to him.
-MIUI 13 Port Alpha #1 without R/A is Android 11, with R/A is Android 12.
- Full MIUI 13 firmware from NIPPON GSI Global.
- Added a brightness overlay to try and improve it but more work needs to be done.
- Modified vendor and disabled KeyStore.
- SD Card.
- Hard press button.
- Most likely more stuff I haven't noticed yet.
- The ROM, has not yet been tested on Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus, we look for beta testers. To propose yourself join on our telegram channels.
Guide [HOW TO INSTALL IT]:
1. Extract the zip, and save it on SD Card or memory
2. Do proper backup of your important vids, pics, files, etc.
3. Reboot to recovery
4. Clean wipe (Dalvik, system,data,vendor,cache)
5.[T.2] Flash vendor.img & boot.img for your device.
6. Flash system.img
7. Flash permissiver, zygote, etc. if needed.
8. Reboot and good luck.
Instructions only for Samsung S9 Plus users:
-Reboot to recovery
-Wipe system, cache, dalvik and data
-Flash CrDroid Android Q (CrDroid)
-Flash System img from miui
-Mount vendor in twrp and go to /vendor/lib64/hw/ and rename the keystore file with a .bak at the end
Okami Project [Tips, Fixs, Extras]:
-[T.2] In case, it does not go for Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus users, use another vendor, possibly AOSP and/or CrDroid or the stock vendor.
-In case, it does not go for Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus users, use another kernel, possibly AOSP and/or CrDroid.
-To report bugs you will have to be clear and share the log.txt.
[email protected] for Vendor & Boot.
Telegram Support Bot