• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM | NK2 | Stockish | No KNOX | ROOT]Sprint Stock KitKat 4.4.4

Search This thread

tx_dbs_tx

Jan 19, 2009
Texas, USA
I'm pretty sure this rom will be discontinued since Android 5.0 and 5.1 have been released for a while now. I think i have stock NK2 based roms on my afh. Look me up on androidfilehost.com txdbstx is my username. Search my note 4 section.

JesseAaronSafir

Oct 25, 2011
I just picked up the Sprint Note 4 last Friday and I was hoping to run Android KitKat 4.4.4 on it because I HATE Lollipop. It came with Android Lollipop 5.1.1 on it. From what I've read, it sounds like it's IMPOSSIBLE for me to put KitKat on this device since it came with 5.1.1 and the bootloader is locked. I tried flashing THIS ROM but it boot loops. If there is ANY way to get KitKat on my N4, PLEASE let me know. Thanks!

Slypnslyde

Jan 5, 2013
Wilmington, DE
I just picked up the Sprint Note 4 last Friday and I was hoping to run Android KitKat 4.4.4 on it because I HATE Lollipop. It came with Android Lollipop 5.1.1 on it. From what I've read, it sounds like it's IMPOSSIBLE for me to put KitKat on this device since it came with 5.1.1 and the bootloader is locked. I tried flashing THIS ROM but it boot loops. If there is ANY way to get KitKat on my N4, PLEASE let me know. Thanks!
nope

JesseAaronSafir

Oct 25, 2011

Well...that is HIGHLY disappointing. Damn Samsung! I got the N4 because the S6 and N5 SUCK without microsd or removable battery! Maybe I should have gone ahead and switched to LG. Not sure if they lock down their phones in irritating ways too but at least they continue to offer microsd expansion and removable batteries. I've got several friends who have the LG G4 and love it.

I just don't get why Google took AWAY so many useful features when they went from KitKat to Lollipop. It's like they're trying to dumb down the phones to make them more like iPhones. At least 3Minit, Xposed and ViPER4Android are mostly working on TouchWiz Lollipop now but STILL...there are annoyances there that I can't seem to overcome.

Tinker7

Sep 3, 2016
Looking for stock kitkat firmware n910p

I tried this and it failed.

I am currently running a kitkat rom but i am still on COG5. Help please! I've searched and downloaded everything I've found and nothing has worked. Someone help me!!
I would like to download stock rom kitkat for sprint note 4!!
Waiting for replies

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Stock ROM: N910PVPU1ANK2
    Model: SM-N910P
    Type: KK
    Firmware: NK2

Perfect is repeatable. Imperfect is Perfect

PLEASE NOTE: I am not responsible for anything that happens to your device. This includes acts of God, your wife/girlfriend breaking it over your head for using it too much, or jealous Iphone owners!

..:: INCLUDED MAIN FEATURES ::..

• Based from Stock NK2 TAR
    • Rooted
    • Zipaligned
    • init.d support
    • BusyBox Installed
    • Knox Removed
    • ItsOn Removed
    • Correct Sprint CSC

..:: Credits ::..
    Made stock Rom from ArchiKitchen, Thank You Archi !

..:: DEVELOPERS ::..
    If you use my work please give credit where its due. No need to ask my permission, open to everyone to use!
    DOWNLOAD LINK: Check Download Tab with DevDB

Stock NK2 Odex
    Updated on: 12/13/2014
    DOWNLOAD Link: Bonsai_odex_v0.0.1
    MD5:

Stock NK2 Deodex
    Updated on: 12/19/2014
    DOWNLOAD Link:Bonsai_Deodex_v0.0.3
    MD5:

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM | NK2 | Stockish | No KNOX | ROOT]Sprint Stock ROM, ROM for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Contributors
    MasterZen88
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Firmware Required: NK2

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0.0

Created 2014-10-27
    Last Updated 2015-05-06
    All...

Found the issue with deodexing files and missing code. Should have an updated ROM soon. ... Very HAPPY :)
    All Stock with minor tweaks. No new features added. Bonsai Rom coming Soon :) .. just got done adding 4-1 reboot mod.. Working on more!!

Just got Sprint Native HotSpot working.... Feeling good:D Going to release a Bonsai Beta ROM soon for everyone to test.
    Happy Thanksgiving to everybody! Got some good news. I fixed all the issues with the stock deodexed rom. No more need to RTN. or patch anything. All features are working including wi-fi settings and the stock Sprint boot animations (although im sure not everyone cares for it lol) Anyways I'm gonna move forward and get this project rolling and release a nice stockish rom with a few added features & tweaks. And YES the white settings background is first on my to-do list! Theming is going to be mild and will reflect a stock appearance so there wont be any wild or bold colors. Thats just not my thing. Look for a new rom thread in the days to come.
    All...

Finally fixed all the bugs! New base for Deodex coming tomorrow!

All,

New Deodex Version released (Check OP). Please report any bugs.