[ROM | NK2 | Stockish | No KNOX | ROOT]Sprint Stock KitKat 4.4.4

Search This thread

58scoutgarryowen

Feb 21, 2015
Link Still Down?

Is the link still down or is it just me? Also I truly only want wifi tether not really worried about changing my phone other than that one thing.

Also I haven't rooted since using my Note 2 with Sprint, I am seeing use Odin, TWRP,......am I lost big time or what lol. I know back when I was using jellybomb it was a step by step by step install, and these ROM installs seem a little spaced out and all the updates to Versions but not seeing links for downloads or I am totally just fubar lol.

Thanks in advance.

BTW
Note 4 Sprint
Software Version
N910PVPU1ANK2
Android Version

Thanks again

tat2me2

Nov 26, 2007
Gravois Mills
Is the link still down or is it just me? Also I truly only want wifi tether not really worried about changing my phone other than that one thing.

Also I haven't rooted since using my Note 2 with Sprint, I am seeing use Odin, TWRP,......am I lost big time or what lol. I know back when I was using jellybomb it was a step by step by step install, and these ROM installs seem a little spaced out and all the updates to Versions but not seeing links for downloads or I am totally just fubar lol.

Thanks in advance.

BTW
Note 4 Sprint
Software Version
N910PVPU1ANK2
Android Version

Thanks again

You'll want to check out this page http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1980683

And this page http://xdaforums.com/note-4-sprint/orig-development/tool-utility-twrp-2-8-1-0-teamwin-t2915591

Hope this helps out.

Reactions: 58scoutgarryowen

millerboy3

Feb 3, 2010
Columbia

58scoutgarryowen

Feb 21, 2015
I have TWRP installed on my phone , I guess my confusion is with ODIN. Can I just use TWRP to flash the rom or do I use ODIN? Do I need to do a wipe of the dalvik cache and all of that stuff as well or what. I know newbie questions just don't want to brick my Note 4. I have the Samsung Gear S sitting in a box and haven't done anything with that so if their is something cool I can do with it let me know or I need to just sale this thing lol.

dinaps86

May 20, 2012
Long Island, New York

Stock ROM: N910PVPU1ANK2
Model: SM-N910P
Type: KK
Firmware: NK2

Perfect is repeatable. Imperfect is Perfect

PLEASE NOTE: I am not responsible for anything that happens to your device. This includes acts of God, your wife/girlfriend breaking it over your head for using it too much, or jealous Iphone owners!

..:: INCLUDED MAIN FEATURES ::..

• Based from Stock NK2 TAR
  • Rooted
  • Zipaligned
  • init.d support
  • BusyBox Installed
  • Knox Removed
  • ItsOn Removed
  • Correct Sprint CSC

..:: Credits ::..
Made stock Rom from ArchiKitchen, Thank You Archi !

..:: DEVELOPERS ::..
If you use my work please give credit where its due. No need to ask my permission, open to everyone to use!
DOWNLOAD LINK: Check Download Tab with DevDB

Stock NK2 Odex
Updated on: 12/13/2014
DOWNLOAD Link: Bonsai_odex_v0.0.1
MD5:

Stock NK2 Deodex
Updated on: 12/19/2014
DOWNLOAD Link:Bonsai_Deodex_v0.0.3
MD5:

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM | NK2 | Stockish | No KNOX | ROOT]Sprint Stock ROM, ROM for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Contributors
MasterZen88
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Firmware Required: NK2

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.0.0

Created 2014-10-27
Last Updated 2014-12-19

Hey can you port this to sprints note edge? I'd possible

lawslb15

Jan 31, 2012
my mobile data is disabled while im on a call, I know this is not ROM related but is there anyway to fix this?

thearch1tect

Aug 10, 2008
Houston Area
my mobile data is disabled while im on a call, I know this is not ROM related but is there anyway to fix this?

No its a limitation of the phone since it is not capable of simultaneous voice and data. If thats important to you then use the hangouts dialer to make calls which will allow you to hse voice and data at the same time.

----------------------------------------------
Hit the thanks button if I was helpful!
Sent from Sprint Note 4

lawslb15

Jan 31, 2012
I am looking for the apk for the system's lockscreen
using titanium back can anyone tell me what that is?

or if its built into the android framework then which apk would that be?

lawslb15

Jan 31, 2012
is this rom no longer being updated?

thinking about jumping to that smoothkat rom if so...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Stock ROM: N910PVPU1ANK2
    Model: SM-N910P
    Type: KK
    Firmware: NK2

Perfect is repeatable. Imperfect is Perfect

PLEASE NOTE: I am not responsible for anything that happens to your device. This includes acts of God, your wife/girlfriend breaking it over your head for using it too much, or jealous Iphone owners!

..:: INCLUDED MAIN FEATURES ::..

• Based from Stock NK2 TAR
    • Rooted
    • Zipaligned
    • init.d support
    • BusyBox Installed
    • Knox Removed
    • ItsOn Removed
    • Correct Sprint CSC

..:: Credits ::..
    Made stock Rom from ArchiKitchen, Thank You Archi !

..:: DEVELOPERS ::..
    If you use my work please give credit where its due. No need to ask my permission, open to everyone to use!
    DOWNLOAD LINK: Check Download Tab with DevDB

Stock NK2 Odex
    Updated on: 12/13/2014
    DOWNLOAD Link: Bonsai_odex_v0.0.1
    MD5:

Stock NK2 Deodex
    Updated on: 12/19/2014
    DOWNLOAD Link:Bonsai_Deodex_v0.0.3
    MD5:

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM | NK2 | Stockish | No KNOX | ROOT]Sprint Stock ROM, ROM for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Contributors
    MasterZen88
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Firmware Required: NK2

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0.0

Created 2014-10-27
    Last Updated 2015-05-06
    All...

Found the issue with deodexing files and missing code. Should have an updated ROM soon. ... Very HAPPY :)
    All Stock with minor tweaks. No new features added. Bonsai Rom coming Soon :) .. just got done adding 4-1 reboot mod.. Working on more!!

Just got Sprint Native HotSpot working.... Feeling good:D Going to release a Bonsai Beta ROM soon for everyone to test.
    Happy Thanksgiving to everybody! Got some good news. I fixed all the issues with the stock deodexed rom. No more need to RTN. or patch anything. All features are working including wi-fi settings and the stock Sprint boot animations (although im sure not everyone cares for it lol) Anyways I'm gonna move forward and get this project rolling and release a nice stockish rom with a few added features & tweaks. And YES the white settings background is first on my to-do list! Theming is going to be mild and will reflect a stock appearance so there wont be any wild or bold colors. Thats just not my thing. Look for a new rom thread in the days to come.
    All...

Finally fixed all the bugs! New base for Deodex coming tomorrow!

All,

New Deodex Version released (Check OP). Please report any bugs.