[ROM]Nocturnal_1.4.2_REVOLUTION ****MODS PLEASE DELETE**** THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
hi guys, when I added my google account in market it automatically start downloading my apps one by one. anyone experiencing this?

EDIT:mad:blackwatch89, it will be nice if you can make a reboot mod for your ROM?
everything works smooth. Thanks.

1. The reboot option is causing apps to break. Need to find a solution and also if is least of my worries.

2. Did you accept the backup and restore during the setup wizard? If you did that will be why. I have it happen to me everytime I flash a new release. It happens when it is being backed up through google. Did all your settings get restored too?

Regards

Blackwatch

Sent from my R800i Xperia Play using xda premium

eddi666

Feb 7, 2009
Częstochowa
To Hurdleman: Its microsd card problem. Copy all your files like music, document etc and format your card in x10(format on pc makes bugs on card) and copy data again. Battery drain, restarts and other problems are from microsd card write/read.

To bern4d1: Change option in market to download only when connected to wifi. Next its check all your app in market and clear autoupade. Simple ;-)

Wysłano z X10i z użyciem Tapatalk

Last edited:

kirti_grewal

Sep 12, 2011
Calcutta
I've installed your rom and everything's working fine however:

1. My facebook albums are not showing up in my gallery

2. Facebook photos and interests of contacts not showing up in their accounts i.e. in the phonebook.

3. Timescape gives an error when I tap on someone's tile if he/ she has posted a video or photo. It's an error but NOT a force close.

Other than these everything's fine. All other features are working well and good. :-D

Sent from my X10i using xda premium

eddi666

Feb 7, 2009
Częstochowa
Remove facebook profile from accounts and sync. Reboot phone. Update facebook app from market if you don't have latest version. Add new facebook account. Add a permission. Dont sync at first time anything. If account will be ready go to facebook app in menu and go to options. Active sync for all your contacts and w8 a couple min. Thats all. Must work.

Wysłano z X10i z użyciem Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: kirti_grewal

kirti_grewal

Sep 12, 2011
Calcutta
Did what u said, still nothing happened.
However timescape tiles for videos have started working. :)

Sent from my X10i using xda premium

Last edited:
DEVELOPMENT IS STOPPED. I AM NO LONGER DOING WORK OR ANY RELEASES ON THIS ROM.

Reason I have stopped is because there is just not enough people wanting this Rom and the ones that do just want me to provide stock look. That's what wolf's Rom is for. Stock look with stock features. Mine is a styled Rom that originally was for me and I thought I would release. Now... It's again a Rom just for me but not for the x10. For my other phones.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you but its the only way.
Take care guys and enjoy the x10.

Regards

Blackwatch

Sent from my R800i using xda premium

Reactions: silord and hhlong89
Thread re opened for a final release soon. Dint know how long might be 2days might be 5 but a final will be on its way but with a whole new theme. This will be my final release as I am building a Rom for.the arc S. Hope to make this final the best one so far ;).

Regards

Blackwatch

Sent from my Ray or Arc S or Play or X10i or Sensation or Wildfire or Optimus using the power of my outer body experience

Berik84

Thread re opened for a final release soon. Dint know how long might be 2days might be 5 but a final will be on its way but with a whole new theme. This will be my final release as I am building a Rom for.the arc S. Hope to make this final the best one so far ;).

Regards

Blackwatch

Sent from my Ray or Arc S or Play or X10i or Sensation or Wildfire or Optimus using the power of my outer body experience

Welcome back! Looking forward to final version of your ROM

noim

Aug 23, 2009
Dhaka
Blackwatch89 I enjoy using ur Rom's ..... Looking forward for your Final release ...though feeling sad :( as welll this will B ur Final Work ....neway hope this Final Version will be Bad ASs ....:D ;)

kalel29

Dec 2, 2010
does anybody knows if i can use custom kernel with this rom? like dooms kernel?

thanks your sig made me laugh,hahahaha

Haha. That's cool. I forgot to put my favorite phone in the nexus s haha. Typical. It's always the best one you forget haha. And it literally is from outer body experience as I am running on fumes at the moment. Am writing this with my eyes half closed.

Regards

Blackwatch

Sent from my LT18i using xda premium

kalel29

Dec 2, 2010
Haha. That's cool. I forgot to put my favorite phone in the nexus s haha. Typical. It's always the best one you forget haha. And it literally is from outer body experience as I am running on fumes at the moment. Am writing this with my eyes half closed.

Regards

Blackwatch

Sent from my LT18i using xda premium

Or half opened,it depends on what side you are,LOL

Rom will be released in 5-7 days or earlier. Need to finish a few things and then will release it. Will try and see if I can do it to flash over previous one. If nit then will do whole new Rom.

Regards

Blackwatch

add walkman in next version?

Yeah but there ain't no much difference apart from flashing lights that won't work as it need the correct drivers and they don't work. So yeah I can add it so that you have the icon ect...... But the actual app is the same. The widget dint work but it works with our widget too.

Regards

Blackwatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM]Nocturnal Series

nocturnal_2_mini.jpg

Hello guys. I am back and will continue my work but..... Any abuse or nasty posts or just rudeness in general you will be reported. New release soon.

I have also fixed theme manager and timescape a bit. I have now made fixes for when you change theme it changes the background in timescape. Just need to fix for settings and other apps.

(2.3.7NOCTURNAL_REVOLUTION CMv1.0 ***ON HOLD***)

Hi my fellow xda'ers:)

Here I bring to you my stock based ROM with some really cool features. This is my first ROM I have released here at XDA but I have been working on a few for my own personal use but this I am mainly bringing out as I have everything working and that means good. I only brought this out as I noticed some could have Facebook working and some couldn't or they couldn't share or couldn't get the new timescape so I thought I would share what I believe to be a Nocturnal ROM.

Nocturnal? Reason being is I don't sleep at night:D Well....... I don't sleep at all:D Insomnia ia a right pain in the *beep*:p But I am always working on something either here at XDA or at a friends forum helping with fixing his ROMS and testing them for him. I will hopefully be bringing you a very special PORT so long as it all goes to PLAN. All I am going to say is 3D;) Some of you may already know what I am on about.

Nocturnal Revolution Series Downloads
    !!!!!PLEASE DO NOT MIRROR MY ROM!!!!!

***REMOVED*** [4Shared.com]
    [MediaFire.com]

***REMOVED*** [SendFile.com]

Themes For My Rom By eddi666

*******Back2Stock*******[/COLOR

The Back2Stock is for all you haters out there of the skull bg. But the thing you are going to hate is the fact all the stck icon are being edited by eddi666 to skull style icons. Now I wont be making a Back2Stock app Icons. If you don't like it tough. It is the theme of the ROM and that is final.

I would like to intruduce my new Graphics Designer eddi666. The background and bootanimation is all down to him. All credits to eddi666 for the help. Thank you;)

Play with this ROM and let me know of any bugs. Also I will keep working on this ROM and be updating with cool new features now and again. Mainly it will be just tweaks and theme changes. There is no kernel installed in this ROM as I don't believe in giving what people may not be able to use. All kernels work with this ROM as I have been testing for a while myself well I use it everyday;) Have FUN:D:D:D

FEATURES

*Tweaked
    *Facebook Inside Xperia 2 (By me)
    *New Timescape (By me)
    *New 2.3.4 Music (Credits to _smurf)
    *New 2.3.4 swipe keyboard (Credits to _smurf for the idea)
    *Changed status bar to full black
    *Theme manager v2 (Credits to akila87)
    *New calendar widget
    *Arc setup wizard
    *X_Loud
    *Bravia Engine (Credits to Zdzihu)
    *Stock SE Camera
    *World clock widget
    *Weather widget
    *Timer widget
    *Data monitor widget
    *2.3.4 Home launcher

--------CHANGELOG---------

1.0.1r1

Initail release

1.0.5r1

Added init.d tweaks
    *I|O Tweaks
    *Kernel Tweaks
    *MinMax Tweaks
    *FRAG Tweaks
    Added build.prop tweaks
    *Experimental Picture rendering Tweak
    *Faster Touch Response Tweak
    *Video buffer tweak
    *Keep home in memory tweak
    and more I can't Remember right now

1.1.0r1

*Fixed keyboard FC in landscape
    *SuperUser 3.0
    *Added own bootanimation (Made by me:D)
    *Re-Themed a bit
    *Added Development tools
    *Added spare parts app
    *Re-Added Voice Dialler
    *Re-Added Sound Recorder

1.1.0r2

*Changed Theme. Thanks to my new Designer eddi666;)
    *Changed Bootanimation. Thanks to eddi666;)
    *Added new tweaks
    *Changed tweaks
    *More I cant remember:p

1.2.1r1

*Added status bar widgets
    *Changed theme slightly
    *Power Saver App Added
    *Fixed recovery¤
    *Added new theme manager (thanks vmcms)
    *Removed tweak
    *Fixed GMail
    *Added New 3.1.5 x10 optimized Market
    *Added Post viewer for FaceBook
    *Added DSP Manager
    *Changed Camera UI

¤Might be fixed need testers

1.3.5REVOLUTION
    *Some theme changes
    *Some more ports from Xperia RAY**
    *Added storefront app
    *Few Speed optimizations
    *New SEMCEmail app from Xperia RAY
    *Added Flash Player
    *Replaced current GMail with Stock GMail

*More I can't remember right now:p

**Still more in Progress

1.4.0_REVOLUTION****ON MY WEBSITE****
    *More theme changes
    *Added reboot option (Thanks to jianlinooi for the find, and credits to kantk20111 for the file)
    *Edited more of my tweaks
    *Added more tweaks????
    *Removed some tweaks
    *More apps from Xperia RAY????
    *PLUS MORE........

1.4.2_REVOLUTION****RELEASED****
    *More Tweaks
    *Modified Tweaks
    *Removed Un-Needed Apps
    *Changed widgets to Black
    *Added Need For Speed Tweaks
    *Added Mega Bass Tweaks
    *Timescape fixed
    *More I can't remember

1.4.5_REVOLUTION FINAL ****SOON****
    *Added Black Keyboard. With a few edits by me(All credits to Iridaki for the amazing Keyboard)
    *Re Edited my tweaks
    *Few theme changes
    *Added Xperia Flashlight (Credits to creator of app. I modded widget to match colour)
    *Updated SU Binary
    *Updated Superuser app
    *Updated Facebook App
    *Few more speed optimizations
    *Major theme change. Only skull will be bootanimation.

BUGS

Com.sonyericcson.capabilities FC
    Xrecovery. Follow this link DooMLoRD's Thread and scroll down to the bottom of the first post.

INSTALLATION

*Download the ROM from above
    *Reboot into XRecovery
    *Factory reset/Wipe DATA
    *Wipe CACHE
    *Go to advanced and Wipe DALVIK CACHE
    *Wipe Battery STATS (Only if you are FULLY CHARGED)
    *Go to "install custom zip"
    *Then "Choose zip from sdcard"
    *Scroll down to Nocturnal_1.X.XrX.zip and select yes
    *When Installation complete reboot.

***IMP***LET THE PHONE TO REST FOR 5-10MINS AFTER YOU HAVE SETUP THROUGH SETUP WIZARD. IT WILL BE A BIT LAGGY AT FIRST BUT WILL SPEED UP IN TIME:eek:

Credits to all the great devs for making this all possible. (Z, J, Androxyde, Azuzu, Anantshri and my close friend who made me stay and keep up what I was doing Achotjan;))

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DISCLAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT MAY HAPPEN TO YOUR PHONE. FOLLOW THE INSRUCTIONS AND ALL WILL BE FINE. DO NOT BLAME ME FOR YOUR MISTAKES. YOU KNOW THE RISKS​

nocturnal_xda.jpg
    [/CENTER]
    Mabey you can do something with the xperia ray camera for us x10 lovers.
    Ore am i saying something stupid?

If your on about the 3d panorama then it's already being worked on. We are getting closer but it seems that we get one thing working then something else breaks or it freezes. Buy hopefully we will be able to use the phone to find more info about it.

Sent from my ST18i using xda premium
    despite the fact everyone should treated as equal, no matter what you´ve done to this community, the truth is because some guys flame others thread,sometimes we just couldn´t handle. we´re all human beings (at least i like to believe that:D ).

...and sometimes we just need to open the "pandora box" (and this is something mods need to know how to handle/behave in the future) so this community don´t dye.

thanks to the persistence of Bin4ry, zdhizu, jerpelea, Androxyne and Doom´s (after a few months after those guys but he shows every single day his commitment and the love for us, x10 owners, even after his x10 "explode"), not to mention Anant Shrivastava, rdannar and so many others WE STILL HAVE OUR PHONES "IN BUSINESS" (forgive me if i forget someone:D)...

...so, if WE had to "forgive" (this isn´t the right word to put it but i cant find the right one on my Portuguese vocabulary) to maintain a great guy here with us, just one word occur on my mind....

THANK YOU MODS FOR NOT BEING SUCH A DUMBHEAD :D (ooops...) and keep us (me) joining Blackwatch89;)

thank you

cheers
    R
    @All

I wont be around for much longer as I am moving to develop for the xperia ray. I will be working on porting the 3dcamera to work on this phone once and for all. The development of the CM7 ROM has be put on hold for now as we are getting so close with the camera. My mate actually took a picture with the 3dcamera........ then it bricked his phone haha. Don't worry. JTAG saved the day. So we are getting closer. Sorry for the news on the CM Development but will carry on as soon as I know what I'm doing in the future.

Thanks for the help and support from most of you guys. Brian keep in touch with me ok. And festal, sahib and Robertberma and all others that have been a great support.

Thanks

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
    Lets hope the mods treat you sympathetically, too many devs just lately are having there worked slated, it's about time it was all stopped, you guys give up your free time to give us roms so why should you take such sh*t, it's not how Xda is supposed to be in my eyes.

Good luck anyway bro.;)