• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][Nokia X] Vanilla AOSP/Code Aurora [4.1.2][2014-04-08]

Search This thread

alhaiki2012

Jul 12, 2012
i need this mod fix in this rom

581653202.png

Reactions: smileforeverv1

finance.resat

Apr 24, 2012
Dhaka
i've faced a weird problem today in this rom... when coming home from office, i was listening to music in headphones and a call comes and goes it automatically turns on the speaker phone... and both headphone and speaker phone starts playing as i had the headphone on i couldn't know about it... afterwards when i find it out it was embarrassing as all the way on the road i was playing music loud on the speaker phone... :/ :eek:

arjunpaliath

Jun 23, 2012
Chennai
Ok, so installed the latest version but unfortunately microphone is still not working.

Any ideas how to solve this?

BTW I installed the version without the navbar since I use the Ultimate Dynamic Navbar Pro.

zilusha

Dec 6, 2009
My ATT sim card on the sim1 slot is not working.
It simply says no service, no sim card and it pops a request for me to place my sim properly.
In the multiple sim settings, there are options for the second sim but not the first.
It was working on the NOKIA X original rom.
Could you help please?
Thanks

Last edited:

cybot_x1024

Jun 24, 2010
Nairobi
Anybody figured out how to save APN settings on this ROM?

I may have to revert to stock if there is no fix/work-around

EDIT:
this seems to fix it:
Switched to TWRP
then flashed this loki.rombitch.com/Devs/Dhacker29/NokiaX/msm8625-ota-eng.dhacker29-custom.zip
wiped Cache/Dalvik
reboot.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts