• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][Nokia X] Vanilla AOSP/Code Aurora [4.1.2][2014-04-08]

Search This thread

nim_

Feb 21, 2010
Dont go by those scores, use the ROM in real and feel the difference. Those score can be easily forged. Also Dhacker's ROM is just released, some bugs need to be ironed out.

I know these don't mean anything, especially when u look at the performance of dhackers build, which is much better than what Nokia's original delivers ;) Once more, absolutely awesome job by him!

tbiwalkar

Mar 4, 2014
Kalyan
OnePlus 7
OnePlus 9 Pro
Packet data problem!

Yesterday I recharged a internet plan for my reliance GSM card! and I found that I dont get any access points! neither can I save with attributes i have (they simply dissappear)... I tried wiping cache, dalvik, and data and then again flashing zips but no luck!
However @SilverDragon24 has no problem on his vodafone and docomo.... Anyone facing similar problem?
Any solutions @dhacker29?

Last edited:

leelaprasad

Jul 2, 2012
Hyderabad
Yesterday I recharged a internet plan for my reliance GSM card! and I found that I dont get any access points! neither can I save with attributes i have (they simply dissappear)... I tried wiping cache, dalvik, and data and then again flashing zips but no luck!
However @SilverDragon24 has no problem on his vodafone and docomo.... Anyone facing similar problem?
Any solutions @dhacker29?

@dhacker29 i too faced this issue, used my friend Airtel 3G sim when i entered all the values for APN and clicked on save, the window closed but APN settings not saved.

Last edited:

RandomAwesomeName

Apr 29, 2013
Tests

I tested gravity box on it and it works perfectly. :)

I also tried 0Xbenchmark and here are the scores that I got.

============================================================
OpenGL Cube
------------------------------------------------------------
Round 0: fps = 59.21715
Round 1: fps = 59.196117
Round 2: fps = 59.077213
Average: fps = 59.163494
OpenGL Blending
Round 0: fps = 63.095463
Round 1: fps = 63.03978
Average: fps = 63.06762
OpenGL Fog
Round 0: fps = 62.672348
Round 1: fps = 63.071587
Average: fps = 62.871967
Flying Teapot
Round 0: fps = 60.598713
Round 1: fps = 60.584026
Average: fps = 60.59137
=========================================================

SilverDragon24

Sep 7, 2012
Kolkata
I thnk i'll summarize the issues with the rom

1. USB tethering doesn't work
2. I can open select and create access points the first time i open the setting after a reboot but then they just dissapear but the data connection still works
3. found some issues with switching between GSM only, WCDMA preferred and WCDMA only
4. in call mic is still an issue
5. screen doesn't light up when i remove the phone from my ear till the call ends and i press the power button (in short proximity works but not fully)

RandomAwesomeName

Apr 29, 2013
thanks. i'm fixed. it's duplicate contacts. but i have a problem with mic in call :(((

Yeah. Google contacts causes that duplicate contacts.

As for in call mic here's the solution.

You have to put on wired headset then go open fm app and enable speaker in the settings and pull out the headset now u can receive calls without being muted..u have to do the same whenever you turn off ur phone..

Sent from my NOKIA X

@dhacker29: thanks for the new build! :)

grilleld

Sep 3, 2012
Đà Lạt
This is how i customize rom. From those modem u can add many feature. Lets find out
uploadfromtaptalk1397779173119.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1397779198190.jpg

Sent from my Nokia_X using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts