[ROM][NOKIAX] Baidu OS. Beta52 is out [OFFICIAL/UNOFFICIAL DEODEXED]

Search This thread

kurimz_11

Mar 14, 2014
This rom is awesome on the first use..i even deleted the chinese apps and it plays well but after a day or two when have installed apps this rom sucks like hell!!!!

sumondhk1

Oct 15, 2013
Dhaka
did u try chrome and facebook on baidu rom ? its lag like hell and make device freeze

Sent from my Nokia_X using Tapatalk

agree with you.
Facebook and chrome is not for this ROM
I dont understsnd why nokia is laggy,
i used htc desire s for two years which is a single core device with 768 ram but still it is a super-duper device.

mdfzhi

Jun 15, 2011
Thanks. i have installed this before but i forgot lol
now the rom is perfect.
This rom is the best custom rom from now
its base on stock nokia rom 1.1.2.2

not necessarily the best yet, got another chinese rom i've found, based on aosp. really barebone, freaking fast. but got bug of autobrightness set too low and screen got too dark untill can't see anything. can be fix by modifying xml in framework-res.apk, but got bootloop when i tried. need someone who familiar with apk to decompile, fix, and recompile back framework-res.apk

grilleld

Sep 3, 2012
Đà Lạt
not necessarily the best yet, got another chinese rom i've found, based on aosp. really barebone, freaking fast. but got bug of autobrightness set too low and screen got too dark untill can't see anything. can be fix by modifying xml in framework-res.apk, but got bootloop when i tried. need someone who familiar with apk to decompile, fix, and recompile back framework-res.apk

which rom is that ? :D
i found Myui rom based on aosp and its really fast
but sometime when i charged the phone it become laggy

mdfzhi

Jun 15, 2011
which rom is that ? :D
i found Myui rom based on aosp and its really fast
but sometime when i charged the phone it become laggy

yes the myui aosp. i've modified it even further myself. cleaned useless tweak from init.d and and build.prop, deodexed it, added my own dalvik tweak in build.prop etc.. now the rom became super fast, with gapps and my apps installed, always got above 100mb free ram even when opening heavy apps and multitasking. but the autobrightness bug is really troublesome.

u could see the bug in act yourself. lower or raise slider, tick autobrightness, press ok, turn off screen, turn on screen and bring phone screen to bright light source eg pc screen. the autobrightness will kick in and became too low, cant even see anything.
turns out its value is set low in framework-res.apk/res/values/arrays.xml :crying:

sumondhk1

Oct 15, 2013
Dhaka
yes the myui aosp. i've modified it even further myself. cleaned useless tweak from init.d and and build.prop, deodexed it, added my own dalvik tweak in build.prop etc.. now the rom became super fast, with gapps and my apps installed, always got above 100mb free ram even when opening heavy apps and multitasking. but the autobrightness bug is really troublesome.

u could see the bug in act yourself. lower or raise slider, tick autobrightness, press ok, turn off screen, turn on screen and bring phone screen to bright light source eg pc screen. the autobrightness will kick in and became too low, cant even see anything.
turns out its value is set low in framework-res.apk/res/values/arrays.xml :crying:

Can you share it for testing ?

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Wow , lets start testing one by one.

grilleld

Sep 3, 2012
Đà Lạt

yes too low i cant see.. i havent set auto
I tried to deodexed but always failed at framework-res.apk.. cant deodexed that files
btw baidu rom doesnt have ringtone setting. just have notification ringtone.. tried to use some rigtone app but unsuccess..

sumondhk1

Oct 15, 2013
Dhaka
New beta version is up.
No more facebook and chrome lag.
File manager fix
Link : http://shmain.fcloud.store.qq.com/s...D11593B7E50BC7435EA4609B86FF304F88F41B226586F
ROM Description:
1 Based on the latest version of Baidu cloud transplant adaptation
2 individual pro-test wifi bluetooth camera sensor data calls were normal,
3 Join INIT.D optimization scripts to start and V6
4.sony image display engine
5 Touch sensitivity enhancement
6.gps optimize, host advertising shield
7.stagefright load optimization framework
8 speed memory card reader
9 Media Flow Optimization
10 virtual machine performance tuning, stable and practical.
11 Image and video quality optimization.
12. Dormancy mechanism to adjust the power management
13.wifi scan interval adjustment

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ONLY FOR NOKIA X !

More or less like lewa and miui.. got similar function, but i feel that it is faster than lewa, much smoother.. this supposedly to be official, i got the link from baiduos site.

Some screenshots from my phone

Screenshot_2014_05_16_22_29_49.jpg

Screenshot_2014_05_16_22_30_17.jpg

Screenshot_2014_05_16_22_30_05.jpg

Screenshot_2014_05_16_22_30_25.jpg

Screenshot_2014_05_16_22_31_14.jpg

Screenshot_2014_05_16_22_31_35.jpg

Screenshot_2014_05_16_22_31_48.jpg

Screenshot_2014_05_16_22_31_59.jpg

Screenshot_2014_05_16_22_32_14.jpg

Screenshot_2014_05_16_22_32_33.jpg

rom only got chinese and english language. by default not swapping internal and external like lewa, but can choose to do so in settings. no navbar at bottom of screen like lewa instead it uses floating virtual button that u can move around. also need to flash gapps if u want googleplay, gmail, youtube etc working. the deodex version already got gapss so no need to flash it.

Download Beta52 deodexed and heres changes from official

Download Beta52

Download Beta51

Download Beta50 deodexed

Download Beta50

Download Beta49

Download Beta48

Download Official V6
    New beta version is up.
    No more facebook and chrome lag.
    File manager fix
    Link : http://shmain.fcloud.store.qq.com/s...D11593B7E50BC7435EA4609B86FF304F88F41B226586F
    are there any update soon ?
    For offivial u can just visit their site. They usually gave update every two weeks.
    i've uploaded beta50 rom modified myself if anyone wants... rom is deodexed, removed useless chinese stuff, removed useless init.d tweaks, changed build.prop tweaks. link is in first post. gapps already included, n need to flash gapps.
    best rom for now. u can swap default memory by go to storage and choose external sd card , it will give u a reboot to take effect
    facebook app now can log in without any problem like other custom rom
    Just some chinese app i have delete all of them xD