[ROM][NON-CFW][11.0][OFFICIAL] RevengeOS v4.0

x3r0.13urn

Nov 1, 2012
Yeah, ok. I'll do that right after I unbrick the phone.
You might want to try this before heading to official xiaomi repair shops:

Maybe worth trying.

Reactions: xdabushrang3r

NextWorksDev

Nov 22, 2020
Sicily
Thanks for the reply mate.

I just bricked my phone using the telegram flashing guide (flashing non-cfw ROM from cfw)

Everything flashed ok except for the final step (flashing the non-cfw twrp). It hung everytime I tried to flash it.
Then I flashed stock ROM in fastboot (one partition at a time) but when I rebooted it was stuck in a bootloop.
Then I reflashed preloaded and lk in case something went wrong, but when I rebooted, BRICK. Only thing I get is LED light.
use the new method unbrick and you don't need to pay someone

Reactions: xdabushrang3r

xdabushrang3r

Feb 14, 2016
UNBRICKED!!!!

My phone lives again thanks to the new unbrick method!

Time to flash, REVENGE! 🤩🤩🤩

Edit: 1
Bricked it again o_O 😩

Back to stock MIUI10 (A9).........

-------------------------------------

Flashed latest Global stable - MIUI 12.0.6.0 - QGGMIXM recovery rom - flashed in lr-twrp.......

EDIT 2:
Flashing the latest stable MIUI fixed the problem and I'm now running RevengeOS (non-cfw)

Last edited:
Reactions: Tifgick

xdabushrang3r

Feb 14, 2016
No doubt. It is great.
I just wondered if it would eventually get little things like clock positioning on the status bar, and sliding across the status bar to adjust brightness, etc. Not deal breakers by any means.

Shakul48

Oct 27, 2020
Hi, thanks for great work! Best ROM so far for me.
Just one bug report: when I set grid 5 width x 6 height then icons and widgets start to disappearing in RevengeLauncher. It took time before I realized it. I hope this helps others identify the problem more quickly.