/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
PixelExperience for Mi Max 2 [oxygen]
What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)
Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device.
1. To pass the CTS Profile and SafetyNet install Magisk 17 or above!
2. Due to lack of time, I've decided to drop Treble builds permanently...!
Based on Android 8.1
Sound / vibration
Adjusting in-call volume
Anything else? Let me know...
Known issues with workarounds:
Removing Fingerprint Data: Switch to swipe unlock and set a secured lockscreen again and delete the existing fingerprint data
DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Pixel Experience website
Changelogs: (Latest First)
System Specific Updates:
* Security Patch Level: 05-Sep-2018
* Gapps updated till 12-Sep-2018
---- Release History ----
Pixel 2016 Live Wallpapers (normal apk)
Pixel 2017 Live Wallpapers (normal apk)
AR Stickers for Google Camera (normal apk)
* This ROM is designed purely for stability and smoothness, hence customization options are way limited * Substratum support will not be included * If you're facing an issue, consider re-installing the ROM (clean flash only!!) * If you're coming from any other ROM, please make sure you do a full reset and a /system partition wipe. * Restoring backup from another ROM is not recommended (if an issue arises it's all on you!!) * Recommended to use TWRP * If the issue is caused by any mod not listed below, consider removing the mod and please do not report it here * Updates would most probably be pushed monthly (may differ occasionally) * Do not ask for ETA(s) * If you know how to fix any issue you find, consider contributing
> From previous version:
> From a different ROM:
This section is for people who are already on an older version of Pixel Experience ROM: [LIST] [*]Download the latest ROM from link in this thread or through OTA app. [*]Transfer it to your device if you've downloaded it from another device (PC/friend's phone). [*]Reboot to recovery (TWRP is suggested! - Use link provided). [*]Wipe /system, /cache, /vendor or /cust and /dalvik or art partitions!! [Mandtory] [*]Click "Install" choose the navigate to the ROM path and select the zip. [*]Swipe to install. [*][B]Optionally, install Magisk 17 or above.[/B] [*]Reboot. [*]Enjoy!! [/LIST]
> From a different ROM:
This section is for people who are switching to Pixel Experience ROM from a different ROM: [LIST] [*]Download the latest version of the ROM from this thread. [*]Make sure you've copied it to your device. [*]Reboot to recovery (TWRP is suggested!! - Use link provided). [*]Wipe /system, /cache, /vendor or /cust, /data and /dalvik or art partitions!! [Mandtory] [*]Now click on Install and select the downloaded update package. [*][B]Optionally, install Magisk 17 or above.[/B] [*]Reboot. [*]Enjoy!! [/LIST]
Help with project translation
Suggested Add-on(s) [Tested]:
* Magisk 17.xx
Sincere thanks to: