[ROM][NOUGAT] Note FE For Note 7 Fullport

Search This thread

Netjoker

Sep 11, 2011
At me 930FD After installation of the firmware the second card does not work. Mobile data go but does not ring

Don't understand... Second card? What second card? The external SD? Do you have a two SIM card version??
Mobile data is working?? I guess it's not able to "go" anywhere. ? But what the hack is not ringing?? Isn't the phone ringing during incoming calls? Please describe a bit better... ?

srichar3

Sep 13, 2014
Installed and working great, don't use iris scanner so cannot comment on that but USB data does not appear to be working, when I try to use smart switch from my S7 no connection is recognised. Is this a known issue?

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Last edited:

rotorocks

Aug 15, 2014
Hi, i come from Hydra Rom..
Every time i tried to flash this rom i got an error message in TWRP.
(picture)
Of course i did a full wipe several times but no luck..
8e713764bae5686e5deda74ad2648378.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk

benyou54

Feb 25, 2016
Nancy
Hi, i come from Hydra Rom..
Every time i tried to flash this rom i got an error message in TWRP.
(picture)
Of course i did a full wipe several times but no luck..
8e713764bae5686e5deda74ad2648378.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk
Hi. I think your rom zip is corrupted. Try to download it again then install it with twrp recovery. Good luck.

Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: rotorocks

leyva09

Aug 3, 2017
for galaxy note 7 n930t? :(

[QUOTE:(=LinhPhi9x94;73247557]Hello ! Today I share with you rom note fe for note 7 nougat. The great thing is that everything works stably. I have been developing it for 1 month. And will keep updating continuously for note 7.

SUPPORTED DEVICES
  • Galaxy Note 7 N930F
  • Galaxy Note 7 N930FD
  • Galaxy Note 7 N930S
  • Galaxy Note 7 N930L
  • Galaxy Note 7 N930K
  • Galaxy Note FE N935S/L/K

Rom features of Nougat:
  • All app and features from Galaxy Note Fan Edition
  • Build on N935SKSU3AQFE

KERNEL FEATURES
* based purely on the latest Samsung kernel source code (DQEF)
* custom scripts with tweaks applied at boot and wakelock fixes
* init.d support
* init scripts at boot with recommended cleaning and fixes
* added a few tested and updated CPU governors (elementalx, blu_active, conservative, ondemand, interactive, performance).
default: interactive
* added a few tested and updated I/O schedulers (noop, deadline, cfq, fiops, sio, zen, bfq, row)
default: cfq with custom parameters
* added a few TCP congestion algorythms (westwood, cubic, reno, bic, dctcp, highspeed, hybla, htcp, vegas, veno, scalable, lp, yeah, illinois)
default: westwood
* full and stable f2fs support
* fixed various bugs in the Linux code, improved algorithms, filesystems, network...
* updated to the latest Linux 3.18.55 patches
* smart overclock and underclock controls for both CPU and GPU (meaning the maximum frequencies are limited by your ASV, so you can always have a stable overclock)
* voltage controls
* LED controls
* numerous performance and stability tweaks (defconfig, fstab and Makefile)
* SELinux set to Permissive by default
* enabled extra compression algorithms, filesystem and cryptography methods
* sqlite3, busybox, fstrim and other binaries are integrated in the installer
* Knox 0x0 and SafetyNet spoofed to pass
* Gentle Fair Sleepers switch added
* Fsync switch added
* and many more changes (too many to list)...

How to install the rom:
1. Now boot into TWRP by pressing home+volume up+power on while phone is turned off
2. If TWRP asks you about allowing system to be edited, swipe yes to confirm
3. In TWRP, go to wipe, format data (a keyboard will pop up now), type "yes" (this will wipe all your data, make sure to have a backup!)
4. After this, reboot recovery and start the rom installer

DOWNLOAD
GOOGLE DRIVE

Support:
donate-jpg.8919

If you enjoy this I would be really lucky if you would hit thanks
And if you really really like it, here is a donation link
PayPal​

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][NOUGAT] Note FE For Note 7 Fullport , ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 7

Contributors
LinhPhi9x94, linhphi9x94
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: Nougat 7.0

Version Information

Created 2017-08-01
Last Updated 2017-08-01[/QUOTE]

zamzenos

Aug 2, 2014
Hello. Thanks for this ROM. I'm on a rooted Note FE, so I suspect the procedure for installing your ROM will differ from what is given in the OP.

I flashed it after wiping data etc (not format). The flash seemed successful, but the setup screen was overlayed by a dialog in Vietnamese. I hit this, then the device rebooted and seemed to hang at the opening screen.

Can you give installation instructions specific to the Note FE. And can you arrange for your popup dialogs to have an English translation. I realise that many here do not have English as their first language, but they probably can make more sense of English than Vietnamese.

Again, thank you for taking the trouble to make this custom ROM.

esprimer

Jul 21, 2017
Hello. Thanks for this ROM. I'm on a rooted Note FE, so I suspect the procedure for installing your ROM will differ from what is given in the OP.

I flashed it after wiping data etc (not format). The flash seemed successful, but the setup screen was overlayed by a dialog in Vietnamese. I hit this, then the device rebooted and seemed to hang at the opening screen.

Can you give installation instructions specific to the Note FE. And can you arrange for your popup dialogs to have an English translation. I realise that many here do not have English as their first language, but they probably can make more sense of English than Vietnamese.

Do you want to install "NoteFE ROM" into NoteFE? Thats a ROM for Note7 what are you doing? :rolleyes:

zaibjan

Mar 12, 2014
Sheikhupura
Read first plz

Dear why u flash this version ? But I think now just reboot into recovery and select wipe then data factory reset and reboot your mobile will reboot now .

garimarii

Jan 10, 2006
is the error screen with "failed to mount" errors normal when i Flash from Hydra Rom ? sure i go first to TWRP-Wipe-Format data ("yes") an then INSTALL then Zip file on my microSD. Has anyone the same Problem as the 2 above?
maybe i need Stock rom flash if bmy boot loops with Hydra dont stop i want to give it back to Samsung...
and how about the 3300mAh Battery on FE and 3500mAh in our Note7 .... is there a Problem for the Charge Software ?

zamzenos

Aug 2, 2014
Do you want to install "NoteFE ROM" into NoteFE? Thats a ROM for Note7 what are you doing? :rolleyes:

The Note FE variants are listed as supported devices. I have managed to install the ROM on my FE, but there is a problem with security to do with the disablement of dm-verity. It's more of a nuisance, really, but it imterferes with the use of the ROM.

I might as well detail it here as anywhere else. A rooted FE will throw up a security warning with a request to restart the device whenever the verity control is tripped. In this case nothing else happens. But in the custom ROM, there is no obvious security warning, but each time you reboot the device, it is diverted to recovery - which is what would happen if you restarted the rooted FE device. It's not clear if this happens with the ROM whether it is rooted or not (I rooted it almost as soon as it booted for the first time), but I suspect it will happen either way.

This means that Note 7 devices with this ROM will suffer the same niusance. I know of no solution. The worst interference we have with a rooted FE is a security notification, which vanished once the security tag agent app is disable/uninstalled: in effect it doesn't interefer with the use of the Note FE.

YOSEFE

Sep 12, 2006
UK
Hello ! Today I share with you rom note fe for note 7 nougat. The great thing is that everything works stably. I have been developing it for 1 month. And will keep updating continuously for note 7.

SUPPORTED DEVICES
  • Galaxy Note 7 N930F
  • Galaxy Note 7 N930FD
  • Galaxy Note 7 N930S
  • Galaxy Note 7 N930L
  • Galaxy Note 7 N930K

Rom features of Nougat:
  • Build on N935SKSU3AQFE

KERNEL FEATURES
* init.d support
* added a few tested and updated CPU governors (elementalx, blu_active, conservative, ondemand, interactive, performance).
* added a few tested and updated I/O schedulers (noop, deadline, cfq, fiops, sio, zen, bfq, row)
* added a few TCP congestion algorythms (westwood, cubic, reno, bic, dctcp, highspeed, hybla, htcp, vegas, veno, scalable, lp, yeah, illinois)
* fixed various bugs in the Linux code, improved algorithms, filesystems, network...
* smart overclock and underclock controls for both CPU and GPU (meaning the maximum frequencies are limited by your ASV, so you can always have a stable overclock)
* voltage controls
* LED controls
* Fsync switch added

How to install the rom:
1. Now boot into TWRP by pressing home+volume up+power on while phone is turned off
3. In TWRP, go to wipe, format data (a keyboard will pop up now), type "yes" (this will wipe all your data, make sure to have a backup!)

DOWNLOAD
GOOGLE DRIVE

Support:
donate-jpg.8919

PayPal​

Contributors
LinhPhi9x94, linhphi9x94

Version Information

Created 2017-08-01
Last Updated 2017-08-01

Thank you for your hard work and supporting Note 7 owners.
Is there any chance that you can mode a rom that can be odin flashed and does not trip Knox?

Regards.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello ! Today I share with you rom note fe for note 7 nougat. The great thing is that everything works stably. I have been developing it for 1 month. And will keep updating continuously for note 7.

SUPPORTED DEVICES
    • Galaxy Note 7 N930F
    • Galaxy Note 7 N930FD
    • Galaxy Note 7 N930S
    • Galaxy Note 7 N930L
    • Galaxy Note 7 N930K

Rom features of Nougat:
    • Build on N935SKSU3AQFE

KERNEL FEATURES
    * init.d support
    * voltage controls
    * LED controls
    * Fsync switch added

How to install the rom:

DOWNLOAD UPDATE V6
    GOOGLE DRIVE

Support:
    donate-jpg.8919

PayPal​

Contributors
    LinhPhi9x94, linhphi9x94

Version Information

Created 2017-08-01
    Last Updated 2017-08-15
    Hi Guy!. Please Wait Me
    #changlog
    update version 6:
    - Full Work Base N935F
    update version 4:
    - Base N935F Global Fix Dualsim Audio
    - Added Note8 Apps Port By AlexisXDA
    - Phone and Contacts
    - Incall UI
    - Browser
    - Clock
    - Calendar
    - Messaging
    - TouchWiz Home
    - Edge Lightning
    - Task Edge
    - People Edge
    - Air Command
    - S Finder
    - Samsung Themes Store
    - Smart Manager
    - Keyboard
    - My Files
    - Gallery
    - Photo Editor
    - Calculator
    - Weather
    - Live Messages
    - Unified Profile
    - Fingerprint Service
    - Fused Location
    - media/audio and fonts folders

update version 3:
    - Fix USB OTG
    - Fix Quick Charge
    - AROMA Install ( CSC Select )
    - Fix IRIS for N930S/L/K ( using cm.bin on BL N935S/L/K flash via Odin ) N930F/FD Not Support :(
    - update base N935LKLU3AQG6
    - And More ...
    update version 2 :
    - Fix sensor
    - Fix Camera
    - Fix Charge
    - Fix Lag By Kernel
    - Fix Wifi
    - Fix Bluetooth
    - Support DualSIM ( Bug Audio Incall SIM 2 )

Beta 1 : First Boot And More Bug
    Updated.. please download and test. Thanks all :D
    #changlog
    update version 3 ( 12/08 ):
    - Fix USB OTG
    - Fix Quick Charge
    - AROMA Install ( CSC Select )
    - Fix IRIS for N930S/L/K ( using cm.bin on BL N935S/L/K flash via Odin ) N930F/FD Not Support :(
    - update base N935LKLU3AQG6
    - And More ... Coming soon..
    update version 2 :
    - Fix sensor
    - Fix Camera
    - Fix Charge
    - Fix Lag By Kernel
    - Fix Wifi
    - Fix Bluetooth
    - Support DualSIM ( Bug Audio Incall SIM 2 )

Beta 1 : First Boot And More Bug

Uploading... :D