Cyanogenmod 14.0 WIP For Galaxy Grand 2
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.0 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
- And Ofc all cool N features
- Tell me if u get more bugs it is still wip
- It's entirely possible that features not used by me (nor the people I've asked to test) are broken, but overall the device should be usable. You have been warned.
- This is ALPHA so don't treat this as stable version.
- TWRP recovery is recommended for installing aosp,
Latest build cm14.0 24-09-16
- boot into recovery
- Wipe data and cache
- Flash the rom
Upgrading from earlier version:
- Boot into Recovery
- Flash the rom
Before Reporting bugs make sure you
- Read "note" section
- Using stock kernel
- Not installed any mods/tweaks - if you have installed mods like xposed you can't report bug
- Not modified system files
- Checked the posts below for a solution / fix
- Read the last 10 pages of this thread for a post with a similar problem
- Backup, reflash with a full wipe (do this if mods like xposed is installed) and check if the bug is still there
- provide logcat,kmsg. if you reporting radio problem then provide radio log.
- Code Aurora Forum
- MSM8226-SAMSUNG Team
Cyanogenmod 14.0, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: Cyanogenmod
Last Updated 2016-09-04