[ROM] null_ 23 / 12th MAR / DEVELOPMENT THREAD [ AROMA / ROOTED / DEODEXED ]

tamcswain

Mar 10, 2017
Installed through Null_TWRP with no issues. Up and running with GAPPS and some extra's. Thanks for the link fOmey (and Planet Z for reaching out).

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Also, internet via bluetooth tethering (see original post for instructions under FAQ's) is working as well.

Reactions: eSUBA94

Soul240

Feb 19, 2017
Hi. I just installed the ROM but it does require a Samsung device to pair with it. Is there a way to bypass this without a Samsung device? Thank You.

Oct 3, 2017
Is there any chance ad2p profile could be added so we can use our gears as mp3 players with bluetooth headphones before this rom is forever abandoned.

the gear is a excellent device for language learning so it would be of great value to be able to use headphones.

Many thanks to everyone who made this rom possible.

jays note 2

Mar 10, 2015
Silverdale, North Shore
Null 23 stills rocks in 2018!!!!

????Thumbs up to you fOmey!!!

This would have too be the BEST custom rom that one will ever find especially design for the Gear 1.

It may not be perfect, but nothing really is...She functions as she should, best of all...you can customizer her the way you want her to look.

You can run her through Nova or through Touchwiz if you want that android stock look.

She'll reconnect to you time time again further than Tizan can even in the same room.
She'll charge up quicker for those on the go! You wont be disappointed as she's better than stock and far better looking than Tizen.

Attachments

oshobee

May 17, 2018
Hi fOmey, I am trying to port AsteroidOS on the gear and was wondering if you are willing to share your source code with me. FYI great work i am currently using your ROM on the gear.

PamelaGirl

Jul 10, 2011
Hello Good People,
I'm arriving to the party now with this sweet ROM on my device!
Thank you developer and all that have helped to make this possible!

Respect..:)

PamelaGirl

Jul 10, 2011
Hello Good People,
By chance is there a technique to get the desktop icons to appear larger from within this ROM?
I am currently using Giganticon.app to increase the visual size of the desktop icons to create a fuller screen effect.

T.I.A.