[Rom][NXG46W] Huawei Watch 2 4G L-09S Global Fastboot [Factory Images]

Search This thread

mlody2222

Dec 31, 2019
After an unsuccessful update my touch screen is not working. I installed TWRP and use your instruction but by flashing bootloader.img I get an error:

C:\Huawei2_NXG46W_Global_4G>fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img
target reported max download size of 262144000 bytes
sending 'bootloader' (32450 KB)...
OKAY [ 1.276s]
writing 'bootloader'...
FAILED (remote: failed to write bootloader)
finished. total time: 1.618s

What can I do?

Hello
did you solve the problem?

wishvv

Sep 26, 2007
Hi, can any kind soul send me all the necessary files(international Rom) to flash my China Huawei Watch 2 ( with 4G Sim Card) ? I am not able to download from the link given..
Please help.

Many many thanks in advance!

ah3703

Mar 22, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
4036458_huawei-watch-2-mwc-13.jpg
If you happen to buy from China or received a gift with a China local release Huawei Watch, here is the guide on how to flash with an English Rom which I have already tested mine on.

Here is the complete guide:

Link Download Rom Fastboot Images : Huawei2_NXG46W_Global_4G.zip

1) Hold down the power button
2) The screen will go black for about 2 seconds and then boot into the Huawei logo. Keep holding down the power button.
3) Wait for the first vibration, release the power button and then immediately give the power button one short press.
Note: If you feel the second vibration, you waited too long to do the release and press.

Step 1: Unlock the Bootloader

1.) On command prompt mode, type this command:
Code:
fastboot oem unlock
2.) accept the prompt on the watch.

Note: If successful, command prompt will say your bootloader is already unlocked.

Step 2 : Flashing

While on Fastboot mode, type this on lenh.bat prompt one at a time:

Code:
 fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img
Code:
 fastboot flash boot boot.img
Code:
 fastboot flash cache cache.img
Code:
 fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Code:
 fastboot flash system system.img
Code:
 fastboot flash userdata userdata.img

• If you want to Lock Bootloader to enable the logo when you see the annoying warning when unlocking bootloader, then typing:
Code:
 fastboot oem lock

• Restart the machine
Code:
 fastboot reboot

--- > and then go to recovery and do a wipe data / factory reset.
Congrats! Your done! :highfive:

Link tinhte.vn : https://tinhte.vn/threads/huong-dan-up-rom-quoc-te-cho-huawei-watch-2-noi-dia.2695788/
Group Facebook Hội SmartWatch Việt Nam : https://www.facebook.com/groups/smartwachvietnam/

LINK DEAD Please upload again to help other

gazt1888

May 26, 2017
Hi,
Does anyone have access to this global LTE file, I would love to get my watch working again but cannot find this anywhere. I'd even donate a coffee for this ROM or link.

mrtweets14

Jul 29, 2022
If you happen to buy from China or received a gift with a China local release Huawei Watch, here is the guide on how to flash with an English Rom which I have already tested mine on.

2) The screen will go black for about 2 seconds and then boot into the Huawei logo. Keep holding down the power button.
3) Wait for the first vibration, release the power button and then immediately give the power button one short press.
Note: If you feel the second vibration, you waited too long to do the release and press.

Code:
fastboot oem unlock

Note: If successful, command prompt will say your bootloader is already unlocked.

Code:
Code:
Code:
Code:
Code:
Code:

• If you want to Lock Bootloader to enable the logo when you see the annoying warning when unlocking bootloader, then typing:
Code:
 fastboot oem lock

• Restart the machine
Code:
 fastboot reboot

Link tinhte.vn : https://tinhte.vn/threads/huong-dan-up-rom-quoc-te-cho-huawei-watch-2-noi-dia.2695788/
Group Facebook Hội SmartWatch Việt Nam : https://www.facebook.com/groups/smartwachvietnam/
Can you possibly update the link? the link is not working.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Code:
    fastboot oem unlock

Code:
    Code:
    Code:
    Code:
    Code:
    Code:

Code:
     fastboot oem lock

• Restart the machine
    Code:
     fastboot reboot

Code:
    fastboot oem unlock

Code:
    Code:
    Code:
    Code:
    Code:
    Code:

Code:
     fastboot oem lock

• Restart the machine
    Code:
     fastboot reboot

hello,
    that is exactly the same process I already posted, except probably for firmware number.
    do you have link for Huawei Watch 2 Sport Non 4G ??? can you find it and post it?

thanks and regards
    Thanks for the global ROM sharing! But I found that its difficulty using global vrision in China. Could you post a China ROM? Thank you again!

hello,
    why you find difficult to use HW global rom in China? I have global firmware in my HW 1st generation and except ok google it works perfectly + for example the help of watchmaker about faces that is impossible with chineese rom.

by the way, you can ask about chineese rom in another treath, this is for Global (more spec about 4G variant), better do not mix or it ill become a mess.

thanks a lot and regards
    The version of my device is LEO-DLxx. Will this rom suitable for my watch.

Thanks.

hello,
    yes it will be perfect for your watch.

regards
    How to change language on Huawei watch 2 4G sim model LEO- dlxx

Dear All,

I purchased a Huawei Watch 2 4G sim model from china without knowing that it has only chinese language on it. Please suggest me how to change it to english language.
    I will also request to post step by step guide to do the change as i am a total novice to rooting,bootloader stuff....!!!!!

Please help... i m devastated!!!!!!!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(