• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] Nyssa Nexus Rom | S 3.1 | C 3.3.1 | ODEX | FASTEST NEXUS | 18.06

Search This thread

metiCkOn3

Apr 30, 2016
Hello all,
Man this rom looks awesome! I would love to try it but after reading every post in the thread I still don't know if it's okay to flash on the T-mobile variant, maybe I overlooked something? If someone could let the readers know that would be great!
Thanks m1!

Donnavarro

Apr 28, 2016
Hello all,
Man this rom looks awesome! I would love to try it but after reading every post in the thread I still don't know if it's okay to flash on the T-mobile variant, maybe I overlooked something? If someone could let the readers know that would be great!
Thanks m1!

tried a lot of roms but this rom is above all stock nexus. battery life is rock solid no bugs no lags no bloat. too bad the op has stop developing this rom. Im searching for a rom like this but nothing else comes close..

metiCkOn3

Apr 30, 2016
tried a lot of roms but this rom is above all stock nexus. battery life is rock solid no bugs no lags no bloat. too bad the op has stop developing this rom. Im searching for a rom like this but nothing else comes close..

Right, seems like it. Do you know the answer to the question I asked, or are you in the same boat I am? Seems like a few people have asked this question and have been ignored. Maybe the reason is that it's common knowledge that it won't work because of the different cpu's. If this is the case it would be good of the rom dev to tell us what roms he supports.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LhJs5EF.png

FOR S7 Edge and S7 FLAT
    Based off APF2 release (June Security Patch)
    Heavily Debloated
    Optimizations
    Pre-Rooted
    Nyssa Nexus S ODEXED
    Nyssa Nexus C DEODEXED
    Advanced Reboot Menu

CREDITS:

@BenjaminW8 for build.prop tweaks
    @LennARTpas for Theme icons design and Thread theme
    @KachowPow for Bootanimation
    @jesec for his awesome kernel : Check his work out HERE
    @Tkkg1994 for his Aroma installer base. Check his rom out HERE
    @Kolda_CZ For his Google Dialar PATCH

khp6r6Y.png

I wanted to make a Rom that comes as close to Nexus feel as possible. But still keep the best of Samsung. I love the camera and the Gallery from touchwiz, but all the rest feels so heavy in use. I took a look at all the stock apps on my S7 and there where exactly 3 apps I used daily. So I wanted to make a rom that was so lightweight and easy to use, with as much Google Apps in it as possible! And so I created NNR.

Nyssa Nexus C

This version of the rom is fully customizable with all the mods present, with all the Samsung apps to choose from in Aroma.
    NOTE: This rom is still heavily debloated and can be customized Nexus Like - Not all samsung apps are present. If you want an app added just reply to the thread with the app and I'll add it!
    DEBLOAT what you want!

Aroma options:
    - S7 edge or flat
    - Xposed
    - Busybox
    - Viper
    - Emojis
    - Keyboard (Google or Samsung)
    - Edge Panel
    - Dialer (Google or Samsung)
    - Gear VR
    - Themes
    - Launchers (Google, Trebuchet or Touchwiz)
    - DPI
    - TTS
    - Bootanimation (Stock or Nexus)
    - Shealth
    - Goodlock or StockUI
    - Samsung Email
    - Google Mail
    - Samsung or Google Messenger
    - Samsung Sound Settings
    - Weather Widgets and app
    - Splanner or Google Calendar

VD1IsGs.png

Changelog for version 3.3.1
    - Added Sound Settings Aroma
    - Added Weather widgets Aroma
    - Added Splanner or Google Calender Aroma
    - Update Goodlock
    - Changed Stock SystemUI Installation method

Changelog for version 3.2
    - New SystemUI fixes (should be OK NOW HOPEFULLY)
    - Added Gmail to aroma
    - Added Samsung Email to aroma
    - Added choice for SMS client to aroma

Changelog for version 3.1
    -Fixed boot problem on first install.

Changelog for version 3.0
    - Optimizations
    - Updated core apps
    - Updated Goodlock

gBDa7Gp.png

3.3.1 Download from Google Drive
    3.2 Download from Google Drive

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Nyssa Nexus S

My first intent was to create a Samsung based rom but have as much Nexus Feel as possible. When pushing it to XDA alot of people asked to add other apps to it.
    So I wanted to keep everyone happy, then added alot of apps and services to aroma. But it lost the Nexus feel. So now I created the Nyssa Nexus S rom for people
    who still want to have as much Nexus and less Samsung. This rom is really small! Its only 989MB and is fully debloated!

THE CLEANEST EXPERIENCE

FEATURES:
    - Good Lock SystemUI
    - Google Now Launcher
    - Google Chrome
    - Google Keyboard
    - Google Dialer
    - Google Calendar
    - Google Calculator
    - Google Clock
    - Google Contacts
    - Google Now
    - Google Messenger
    - Google Play Music
    - Youtube
    - Nexus Bootanimation

Aroma options:
    - S7 edge or Flat
    - Busybox
    - DPI
    -Jesse Kernel

VD1IsGs.png

Changelog for version 3.1
    - baked Rom info in Settings
    - Jesse kernel Aroma
    - Goodlock AOSP Settings set automatic
    - Google Dialer Patched
    - Re-Odexed (Faster + more stability)
    - 480 DPI choice

Changelog for version 3.0
    - Updated apps
    - First S release based off APF2

gBDa7Gp.png

3.1 Download from Google Drive
    3.0 Download from Google Drive

WtOA6uW.png

roR5wsm.jpg

I noticed the latest build is not available.
    That's because Nyssa Nexus C 3.4 is already out. You can grab the file from the S7 Edge forums. I don't know why the developer has stopped updating the flat thread?
    I flashed this ROM it works pretty much flawlessly. I haven't encountered any issues as such. Just the Google dialer doesn't show the contact name even though a number is saved. It still just shows the number (no name) on the call history. Apart from that this ROM has been very good. Glad to see a clean Nexus ROM. I just going on a limb and asking isn't it possible to make the dialer completely Google ? Like even taking the calls is similar to how it is in a Nexus ?

Thank you for the ROM. Good job and I think the default animation for switching between apps etc should be reduced from 0.5x to 1.0x .. it's way more optimal I feel.

Sent from my SM-G930F using XDA-Developers mobile app
    I wanna try this ROM, how stable is it?
    I'm afraid to flash it just to test and then having to come back to current ROM because of stability issues.

to me it's rock stable. it's fast because of it being ODEXED. and it debated so battery friendly. I couple it with the latest Jesse Kernel. and I have more than 7h30 SOT. with mixed usage ( candy Crash, Facebook messenger, whatsapp, Instagram, chrome navigation, xda lab reading.) I must say that I use Amplify, and Greenify.

it's the best SOT i had on any device I tested and customised ( mine's, my family's and my friend's).

I hate the boot and shutdown animation though, it's 3D looking, nothing to do with material design and pure google stock boot animation. I would have loved to see Android N boot animation, in order to stay in coherence with the overhaul design codes of android.
    ( the phone is premium the boot animation design is not)
    it is the only negative point of this rather excellent ROM (the best in my point of view)
    Download it from the play Store lol
    Nope, is not working... Get the message "your device isn't compatible with this version".