[ROM][ODEX/DEODEX][N900X][10/Dec][Tweaked S5 BASE/N4 STYLE][Performance & Battery]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

KenTcN

Aug 23, 2010
This feature is one of the best in Note 4, hope the devs can solve KNOX counter to using it.

Another question, someone can give me white theme for Phone, People and Message apps :D:D

copy OCRSeg.apk OCRService.apk SNote4Preload.apk from any nature Note4 ROM's system/app to your rom's system/app folder,you can use it !

Reactions: kitarodo

SAMERKAD

Nov 4, 2013
Montreal
follow the ROM

guys i think, after this massive comers to the thread after this amazing Modded version was released,
please follow the Project to make it one of the most followed Thread in Note 3 Rom.
the Dev deserved it. just a thought..

lufc

Retired Senior Moderator / Resident Priest
Oct 9, 2007
Blackpool UK
www.leedsunited.com
People stop asking the same questions that have been asked try reading back posts only ask questions that refer to this rom not questions like what is md5.
Only post in English as per forum rules

Reactions: Dai323

baherkilani

May 29, 2013
Dubai
baherkilani.com

hi,

thank you for your help!

kindly can you make flashed zip file for the old S5 Rom non-modded keyboard

I feel there are some issues with the new keyboard always going back to Eng lang

so please if you or any another buddy can help me!
----------------------------------------------------------------

@g00h I am really thanks you for the hard work you're doing.

we appreciate your good job.

والف الحمد لله على السلامة يا بطل الله يحميك ..
والحمد لله
والحمد لله على سsسs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][ODEX/DEODEX][N900X][10/Dec][Tweaked S5 BASE/N4 STYLE][Performance & Battery]

thx god im still a live thx goddddddddddddd im soooooooo sorry guys but what happend is happend i was 1 meter near from death a very very heavy car accident after i finished my work and
    on the road to HOME it was like a horror film ! the woman wich stood next to me is dead her body is destroyed in pieces my godddd i cant believe that im still a live thx god again and again .

and about update i will upload it again because yesterday it has not finished uploading and i have a Sim card Internet its fast but here at work no good connection as the upload finish will post the Download link for u guys sorry again

thx for ur waiting
    g00h
    OP Updated

OP Updated with Downloadlink
    Happy Flashing guys
    96fbb04d9d7f41078995b6fa2ddde689.jpg

Tweaked S5 base / Fully Note 4 Style 94% will released Tomorrow
    Stay on Touch Guys ;)

I have redesigned and tweaked the hole Rom with like all apps to let the User interface looks so much as possible like note 4 ofcourse with mannny usefull Mods nd tweaks

All resources ( xml layouts , pngs ) are completley taken from Original Note 4 Firmware
    New Update : Tweaked S5 BASE / Fully N4 STYLE ROM V7
    Download Link coming soon..
    Changelog:
    Original Note 4 Task Manager.
    Original Note 4 Voice Note App
    Fixed Pictures Issues in IncallUI.apk
    Note 4 Launcher
    No more Toolbox and Spen Conflicts
    all Colors Issues have been fixed
    and many others dont remember...