ROM-ODIN-2.3.6-Gingerbread Offical

MrPapito429

Sep 28, 2011
New York
You ppl probably arent doing it right
1.Let kies flash GB
2.On first boot go in recovery and do factory reset and wipe cache to prevent boot loop like I had
3.Enjoy 2.3.6 GB

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App

AntonX

Nov 9, 2006
Just a bit of info. The posted TAR file is identical to the KJ6 leak from 10/28. I did binary comparison of the two TAR files, not a single byte changed. Actually even the file timestamps are the same.

candler33w

Feb 28, 2011
You ppl probably arent doing it right
1.Let kies flash GB
2.On first boot go in recovery and do factory reset and wipe cache to prevent boot loop like I had
3.Enjoy 2.3.6 GB

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App
Using Raver's ROMs was easier than reverting back to Froyo and then Flashing back to GB.

RaverX3X

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 13, 2011
Cali
Just a bit of info. The posted TAR file is identical to the KJ6 leak from 10/28. I did binary comparison of the two TAR files, not a single byte changed. Actually even the file timestamps are the same.
could be possably because they are the same this was how ever in fact pulled from kies tho so i dont see what the issue is?

Last edited:

AntonX

Nov 9, 2006
could be possably because they are the same this was how ever in fact pulled from kies tho
Yeah, it just means that Samsung didn't really change anything. So anybody who's already on leaked KJ6 don't need to reflash. Also whoever notices any speed increase with new KJ6, you have a perfect example of a placebo effect :)

Reactions: Koopaversal1

RaverX3X

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 13, 2011
Cali
Yeah, it just means that Samsung didn't really change anything. So anybody who's already on leaked KJ6 don't need to reflash. Also whoever notices any speed increase with new KJ6, you have a perfect example of a placebo effect :)
LOL wouldn't be the first time they didn't change anything or fix anything :p

Its up So hey... It's not hurting anyone so Its a dump of the kies which in turn which is nothing more then they made there last beta gold and published it..

To be frank and honest... I quit looking at the leaks when they quit fixing stuff so... ITs posted in all its unlatered glory

still not seeing the point of the post but hey....

Last edited:
Reactions: scoop_dtx

scoop_dtx

Dec 3, 2006
still rocking REDUX

Raver...still enjoing Redux :)

A question i think i don't need the answer to, but someone else may. Does the Odin file contain bootloaders to move a user from Froyo to GB?

I'd hope that Sammy included the bootloader in the update.