• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM]-[Official]-[01.03.18]-Unleash-OS-[8.1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jimmyzyx

Nov 18, 2015
Boston
Nextbit Robin
IMPORTANT

Hey all this is very important. I think u will see and read more commits like above. ..

The RR Team and all maintainers have a problem that we releases this Rom. And they are spamming our Github and group and maybe XDA.

Here the story:

When RR releases the sources I asked one of the head devs of rr if I can make a rom based on RR. They said no and i should start from scratch and pick every commit.

This is what SKULSHADY and I did. We picked hundreds of commits and this took us weeks. The most commits are comming from RR but we pick also from Liquid, NOS, Omni, Validus, Z-Unleashed, AICP, CR-Droid and so on.
Moreover we waited nearly 2 Month before we releases, cause RR just releases their rom and sources.

And now we are Kanger .... so its really up to u to use that rom or not.

Yesterday they started to attack our Github, today in the Telegram group and on XDA.

I really have no words for that, cause to take it simply .... Android is opensource and all roms and teams are working together to improve Android.

We gave RR all credits and we havent removed RR About !

Now you get the picture and make ur own opinion on this matter

That's ridiculous. Will we still get updates for this ROM? I've been using z-unleashed for the past month and love it. Really love and support you guys work. Really looking forward to trying this ROM, and hopefully this doesn't stop you guys.

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Clean flash and mixed feelings here. Super smooth on one end but certain apps make rom go lag mode on hard! Maps were barely usable for me...

Can anyone else confirm the lag caused by certain apps such as maps? Google maps is a key app and I may need to wait until the next update if it's truly unusable...

amuzavali

May 2, 2014
Produlesti
OPPO A72
That's ridiculous. Will we still get updates for this ROM? I've been using z-unleashed for the past month and love it. Really love and support you guys work. Really looking forward to trying this ROM, and hopefully this doesn't stop you guys.

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Can anyone else confirm the lag caused by certain apps such as maps? Google maps is a key app and I may need to wait until the next update if it's truly unusable...
No lag I dirty flashed over rremix

Last edited:

SKULSHADY

Translator
Jul 9, 2016
Mumbai

Yes we will continue providing updates.

Norapapa

Aug 7, 2009
Great Rom. Great Job. Work smooth with my OP3T.
Which GCAM mod (Portrait) work with this Rom?
Only thing i miss, i the vibration mod on Alert Slider.

Norapapa

Aug 7, 2009
Wow, i love this Rom

You can look on omni Rom there is a Vibration Option for Alert Slider

Last edited:

Hagen86

Feb 15, 2015
Great Rom

I also had the problem that TWRP official (latest version ) was not able to mount data after installing the ROM and the device wont Boot ( no OS installed message ) After formatting data and reinstalling everything it works fine.

Only weired bug so far : the flashlight randomly turns on (double tap power for flashlight is diasbled ,also gesture )

Is there a way to configure the switch to get vibrate /ringtone /silent ?

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2015
Pulse notifications on hand wave, don't work. Can someone try this, please?
Where can I find sRGB? Search in settings can't find it.
Thank you.

arifqur

Nov 12, 2005
Great Rom

I also had the problem that TWRP official (latest version ) was not able to mount data after installing the ROM and the device wont Boot ( no OS installed message ) After formatting data and reinstalling everything it works fine.

Only weired bug so far : the flashlight randomly turns on (double tap power for flashlight is diasbled ,also gesture )

Maybe try an older firmware like OB20 for op3t

Reactions: Hagen86

feelpt

Feb 5, 2012
Great Rom

flashlight turns on/off when sliding up on screen off...maybe that's what''s "tricking" you

Reactions: Hagen86
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IMPORTANT

Hey all this is very important. I think u will see and read more commits like above. ..

The RR Team and all maintainers have a problem that we releases this Rom. And they are spamming our Github and group and maybe XDA.

Here the story:

When RR releases the sources I asked one of the head devs of rr if I can make a rom based on RR. They said no and i should start from scratch and pick every commit.

This is what SKULSHADY and I did. We picked hundreds of commits and this took us weeks. The most commits are comming from RR but we pick also from Liquid, NOS, Omni, Validus, Z-Unleashed, AICP, CR-Droid and so on.
    Moreover we waited nearly 2 Month before we releases, cause RR just releases their rom and sources.

And now we are Kanger .... so its really up to u to use that rom or not.

Yesterday they started to attack our Github, today in the Telegram group and on XDA.

I really have no words for that, cause to take it simply .... Android is opensource and all roms and teams are working together to improve Android.

We gave RR all credits and we havent removed RR About !

Now you get the picture and make ur own opinion on this matter
    Moderator information,

Content removed, thread closed.
    Moderator information,

Content removed, thread closed.
    Moderator Warning,

Thread has been cleaned. Flaming other users publicly on the forum is not acceptable. If you think a ROM has been kanged, please follow our set procedures. First you need to contact the ROM developer of who you think the ROM has been kanged from and inform them. If the developer feels that their ROM has been used without their permission, then they can report the thread to the moderators and request further action. Do not publicaly go about trying to prove a kang on the forum like this.

Stephen

Yes we will continue providing updates.